Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Church Throughout Revelations

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Revelation 7:1-8
John is given another vision after these things, meaning after the first six seals that are revealed to him. He now sees four angels standing on the four corners of the earth holding the four winds of the earth in order that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree until Gods servants were sealed.

These servants are the generational 144,000 from the twelve tribes of Israel, except for the tribe of Dan and Ephraim as they fell to idol worship and allowed God to be removed from them, Judges 18:30; 1 Kings12:25-33; Hosea 5:9, 11;Psalms 78:9-17, 65-67. To keep it twelve tribes since Dan and Ephraim are not mentioned in vs. 4-8 the tribe of Joseph appears twice, once under his own name and once under the name of his son Issachar/Manasseh. Judah is mentioned first as Messiah was to come from the lineage of David.

This is the importance of the 144,000 of the house of Israel and their generations unto the end of days. There were those of the old covenant that were faithful to God in keeping all his commandments and repented of their idol worshipping. Their generations who have also come back to God's grace that are still alive during the seven trumpet sounds will continue to preach to the Jews as it was with the twelve disciples in Matthew 10:6. The generations of the 144,000 that are still alive have the seal of God on them which are the seven Spirits of God as they will have to endure much persecution until the end of days before the return of Jesus.
(Seven Spirits of God are found in Isaiah 11:2 and mentioned in Rev 1:4. Spirit of the Lord, wisdom, understanding, counsel, power, knowledge and fear/respect of the Lord.)

Zechariah 14; Luke 21:20-22 and Rev 16:16 mentions the battle of Armageddon when Christ and His army of angels return as Christ plants His feet on the mount of Olives for the final battle as Gog and Magog found in Ezekiel Chapter 38 is the battle of Rev 20:7-9.

This is just my opinion as I haven't really taken the time to study the Feast of Tabernacles yet correlating it to the time when Jesus plants His feet on the Mount of Olives.

IMO, As far as the Feast of Tabernacles when Christ returns and plants His feet on the Mount of Olives I see this as a day of celebrating our thanksgiving like that of the exodus where the Jews celebrated, but every year with building the booths for shelter and the festivals in celebration. Now that the Tabernacle of God dwells in us as we being the Temple of God we will be celebrating our exodus from this evil world giving thanksgiving unto the Lord when the kingdoms of this world will have become the kingdoms of our Lord.

BTW, even though the festivals are a good topic to discuss, it needs to be done in a new thread. When I have time I will sit down and study this as I really never understood the relation to the end of days.
Just a redneck comment.
An un-prepared comment.
Jesus days:? ( some one time)
Day he shed his blood (sprinkled by whip)
Day he prayed for the Father to forgive us
Day he became the first born of dead (first fruit)
Day he became a quickening spirit to abide in our body tabernacle
Day he bore our sins
Day He - other

I believe he became all the days of the law. Festivals, Holy Days, Sabbath of our rest in his work.
Not arranged or well thought out. Perhaps you might help as you study.

eddif

I believe that the Lord is waking up exiled Hebrews who have no idea about their true identity, as to who they really are. The main reason I believe this is because I'm one of them. So when I feel inspired to do so, I quote this line of a song that I'm writing for this purpose.
What exactly do you mean by SOS?
The two witnesses will witness in Jerusalem for 1260 days. They have authority to shut up the skies during that period. As in no rain. And authority to call down plagues. Killed by the beast, refused burial and raised up to life in full view as the "whole" world looks on. Then a severe earthquake in Jerusalem. With these signs given at that time the survivors give glory to God. So that suggests these signs given turn many in Israel to believe in Jesus. That they then become members of the body of Christ. I believe its this earthquake as noted in Rev 11is the cause of the splitting of the mount of Olives in two as noted in Zech 14. Same city and same time of the end.
Zech 14
On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south. 5 You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah.

People are looking for signs. The Spirit has made known to me that Rev 11 is a sign that can't be mistaken.

I asked the Lord to give me a song about Ephra'im...this came to mind.

Ten tribes of Israel wandering homeless
Wandering endlessly throughout the earth
Forgotten by all, their name was worthless

When is the time for them to return
Of their inheritance, they must learn
Ephra'im and Judah are not the same
Until the Lord reunites them again

c91fb26ec4549dfb1dbe103da4560003--the-two-the-ojays.jpg

Wow I appreciate that poster. The problem is if I turn it upside down I get a totally different story. Story facts that make the tree of life make more sense.

I wonder how long it will take to process the new information?

eddif

Have they not heard of the Christ? Has the gospel not be sent to the 4 corners of the world? Those who listen and learn from the Father go to Jesus. If there are those wandering the earth rudderless its because of their unbelief for God has sent His salvation to all. God has been faithful with His promises. The problem isn't a lack of action on Gods part but in the hearts of the unbelievers.

Have they not heard of the Christ? Has the gospel not be sent to the 4 corners of the world? Those who listen and learn from the Father go to Jesus. If there are those wandering the earth rudderless its because of their unbelief for God has sent His salvation to all. God has been faithful with His promises. The problem isn't a lack of action on Gods part but in the hearts of the unbelievers.
Have we continued the one new man message to everyone?

Galatians 2:8 kjv
8. (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)

eddif

When exiling us about 2,740 years ago, the Lord said that we would forget who we were, that the nations would forget who we were, that we would number as the grains of sand on the seashore, as the stars in the sky.
That the nations of the earth would be blessed through us. That in the last days He would wake us up to to our true identity, that He would bring us back to our homeland of Israel.
That He would make Ephraim and Judah one again.
We are the lost sheep of the house of Israel and He is beginning to wake us up all around the world. In His time, He will fulfill every word He has spoken.

We were exiled for replacing the worship of Yahweh with the worship of idols and demons. I say never again!

When exiling us about 2,740 years ago, the Lord said that we would forget who we were, that the nations would forget who we were, that we would number as the grains of sand on the seashore, as the stars in the sky.
That the nations of the earth would be blessed through us. That in the last days He would wake us up to to our true identity, that He would bring us back to our homeland of Israel.
That He would make Ephraim and Judah one again.
We are the lost sheep of the house of Israel and He is beginning to wake us up all around the world. In His time, He will fulfill every word He has spoken.
Genesis 22:18 kjv
18. And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

One seed - Jesus.

eddif

Yes, we are one new man in Yeshua. The Lord also has a purpose for the physical seed of Israel.
The promise is also fulfilled through Ephraim's physical seed. They were involved in the founding of the west, especially Great Britain, Canada, the U.S.A., Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
The people of Israel are currently divided into 2 kingdoms...Ephraim and Judah. This knowledge is currently coming out of the shadows as it has been, in large part, hidden for a long time.
In the years to come, this knowledge will become more well-known. My research source is Hebrew nations.com.

Have we continued the one new man message to everyone?

Galatians 2:8 kjv
8. (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)

eddif
Yes
The gospel message has been made plain to all. Those who seek find. Those who ask receive.

Peter (acts 15)
Peter got up and addressed them: “Brothers, you know that some time ago God made a choice among you that the Gentiles might hear from my lips the message of the gospel and believe. 8 God, who knows the heart, showed that he accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as he did to us. 9 He did not discriminate between us and them, for he purified their hearts by faith. 10 Now then, why do you try to test God by putting on the necks of Gentiles a yoke that neither we nor our ancestors have been able to bear? 11 No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.”

People often get defensive when I talk about this subject. I'm not saying anyone is any more valuable or important than anyone else. I'm just saying that the Lord has a purpose for physical Israel.
I'm a new covenant physical Levite. I'm not talking about the Levitical priesthood here. I believe that some Jews would call me a Joe.
Joseph had 2 sons, Ephraim and Manasseh. Ephraim was the largest of the 10 northern tribes.
Though the northern kingdom was originally called "The house of Israel," I think calling us Israel today would cause problems with our southern brothers.
So we are called Ephraim, as in Ezekiel 37. Or Joseph, Joe for short. Jews and Joes, for now.
As far as salvation through faith in Christ's atonement on the cross goes, this is neither here nor there. Faith in Christ is THE most important thing.
Perhaps it's like we're all part of Christ Incorporated, with subsidiaries. I'm not talking denominations, though a few have tried to make it that. Sigh.

The Lord took 23 years to lay this foundation in me...and then He led me to hebrewnations.com. That's how I believe the guy's research is excellent.
If the Lord hadn't shown me this stuff and someone tried to tell it to me, I probably would've struggled to believe it.
He told me in an unusually clear voice, 3 times, in 3 identical situations, 3 weeks apart from each other that I was a Levite. I didn't understand what He meant.
How does this tie in with the OP? I believe that what I'm saying will have to happen before the 144,000 can be taken from the 12 tribes of Revelation.
I kinda thought that I wouldn't talk about this on this forum. Most are okay with it, but a few have gotten hostile. I think He wants me to talk about it.

Norman, although I find this all fascinating, you might want to start a new thread on this as I do not see what it has to do with the church, being the Bride of Christ, throughout Revelation.

Believing the 144,000 to be the bride of Christ is why I discussed it here. Obviously, we have a difference of opinion. I started a thread on it once, and though it got over 10,000 views, I had to shut it down due to racial issues. I think I'll just leave it be.

Norman, although I find this all fascinating, you might want to start a new thread on this as I do not see what it has to do with the church, being the Bride of Christ, throughout Revelation.
I tend to agree with your suggestion.
I support Jew and Gentile in fellowship with each other. Unity of thought is our goal.

eddif

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Norman, hopefully this helps you understand the importance of the 144,000 in relation to the church being the bride of Christ as per Galatians 3:26-29.

Rev 7:1-8
There was a question asked in Revelation 6:17 for the great day of his wrath is come
and who shall be able to stand? Part of this question is answered in Nahum Chapter One for one example as there are many scriptures detailing Gods great vengeance against His enemies and His mercy on those who are called by His name having the seal of God on them, Ephesians 4:30. Let’s move on into greater detail as who these are that have Gods seal upon them with the explanation of the 144,000 Jews and the great multitude of Gentiles that could not be numbered.

John is given another vision after these things, meaning after the first six seals that are revealed to him. He now sees four angels standing on the four corners of the earth holding the four winds of the earth in order that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree until Gods servants were sealed. These servants are the generational 144,000 from the twelve tribes of Israel, except for the tribe of Dan and Ephraim as they fell to idol worship and allowed God to be removed from them, Judges 18:30; 1 Kings12:25-33; Hosea 5:9, 11;Psalms 78:9-17, 65-67. To keep it twelve tribes since Dan and Ephraim are not mentioned in vs. 4-8 the tribe of Joseph appears twice, once under his own name and once under the name of his son Issachar/Manasseh. Judah is mentioned first as Messiah was to come from the lineage of David.

When studying the history of the twelve tribes of Israel being the sons of Jacob/Israel we find from 1047 B.C. and 931 B.C. the twelve tribes were under the leadership of three Kings, Saul, David and Solomon. Near the end of Solomon's reign he fell into idolatry and God spoke of tearing apart the Kingdom as judgment for these sins, 1 Kings 11:10-12.

After Solomon's death his son Rehoboam became King and those ten Northern tribes (Israel/Ephraim) rebelled against King Rehoboam and followed after Jeroboam up North causing a division of the north and south Kingdom. Only the tribe of Judah (Judah) and the tribe of Benjamin (Judah) stayed Loyal to King Rehoboam in the southern Kingdom for they kept Gods commandments as they knew David was the lineage of the promised Messiah as it was prophesied of the prophets of God. For almost two centuries the two Kingdoms where divided, but a remnant of the ten tribes soon came back to Judah after following Jeroboam as he turned the northern Kingdom into idol worshipers.

This is the importance of the 144,000 of the house of Israel and their generations unto the end of days. There were those of the old covenant that were faithful to God in keeping all his commandments and repented of their idol worshipping. Their generations who have also come back to Gods grace that are still alive during the seven trumpet sounds will continue to preach to the Jews as it was with the twelve disciples in Matthew 10:6. The generations of the 144,000 that are still alive have the seal of God on them which are the seven Spirits of God as they will have to endure much persecution until the end of days before the return of Jesus.
(Seven Spirits of God are found in Isaiah 11:2 and mentioned in Rev 1:4. Spirit of the Lord, wisdom, understanding, counsel, power, knowledge and fear/respect of the Lord.)

Back