Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Coexistent modalism...the true Trinity.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is how I define the Trinity.

The Father is a Spirit without flesh inhabiting eternity (John 4:23-24, Isaiah 57:15).

The Son is the same Spirit come in flesh (John 4:24, Ephesians 4:4, 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7).

The Holy Ghost is the same Spirit as He is released from the physical body of the Son at His crucifixion (Luke 23:46).

(For God is one Spirit (Ephesians 4:4, John 4:24).)

The Holy Ghost being distinct from the Father in that He has lived the human life of Christ and therefore has an experiential understanding of humanity.

The Son being distinct from the Father and the Holy Ghost in that He is come in flesh (while the Father and the Holy Ghost also dwell in the Person of the Son, Colossians 2:9).

I believe that the Son was begotten in the incarnation (Luke 1:35); which does not make it impossible that He is pre-existent.

For He ascended to fill all things (Ephesians 4:10); even to exist outside of time.

For in the Bible codes of Genesis 1 it can be determined that there are ten dimensions in reality. The risen and ascended Son fills all ten. So, He is far above the fourth dimension; which is time. Therefore Jesus exists outside of time.

And because He exists outside of time, His existence extends into eternity past.

Thus, the Father created the worlds through Jesus Christ; since Christ existed in the beginning;

While the beginning of His life (as the Son in flesh) happened at the juncture of Luke 1:35.

Some have tried to define this theology as not being the Trinity by giving it the label of "Coexistent Modalism".

I think that such is a slander on the doctrine.

I developed this doctrine as an emphasis on the Oneness of God in the Trinity, as a response to mormon theology; which has also infiltrated the minds of some who call themselves Trinitarians; that there are three beings who are God;

i.e. that the Father IS NOT the Son IS NOT the Holy Ghost.

I would declare that they are the same Spirit (John 4:24, Ephesians 4:4) and therefore, also, in a specific sense, the same Person.

While they are also three distinct Persons according to the beginning statements of this post.

I totally agree except I have added a little at the end in bold.

1) The Father is a Spirit without flesh inhabiting eternity (John 4:23-24, Isaiah 57:15).

2) The Son is the same Spirit come in flesh (John 4:24, Ephesians 4:4, 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7).

3) The Holy Ghost is the same Spirit as He is released from the physical body of the Son at His crucifixion (Luke 23:46).
(For God is one Spirit (Ephesians 4:4, John 4:24).)

4) The Holy Ghost being distinct from the Father in that He has lived the human life of Christ and therefore has an experiential understanding of humanity.

5) The Son being distinct from the Father and the Holy Ghost in that He is come in flesh (while the Father and the Holy Ghost also dwell in the Person of the Son, Colossians 2:9).

6) I believe that the Son was begotten in the incarnation (Luke 1:35); which does not make it impossible that He is pre-existent.

7) For He ascended to fill all things (Ephesians 4:10); even to exist outside of time.

8) For in the Bible codes of Genesis 1 it can be determined that there are ten dimensions in reality. The risen and ascended Son fills all ten. So, He is far above the fourth dimension; which is time. Therefore Jesus exists outside of time.

9) And because He exists outside of time, His existence extends into eternity past.

10) Thus, the Father created the worlds through Jesus Christ; since Christ existed in the beginning as the Word;

11) While the beginning of His life (on earth as the Son in flesh) happened at the juncture of Luke 1:35.

Some have tried to define this theology as not being the Trinity by giving it the label of "Coexistent Modalism".

I think that such is a slander on the doctrine.

I developed this doctrine as an emphasis on the Oneness of God in the Trinity, as a response to mormon theology; which has also infiltrated the minds of some who call themselves Trinitarians; that there are three beings who are God; i.e. that the Father IS NOT the Son IS NOT the Holy Ghost.

I would declare that they are the same Spirit (John 4:24, Ephesians 4:4) and therefore, also, in a specific sense, the same Person.

While they are also three distinct Persons according to the beginning statements of this post, with Father and Son together in heaven and the Holy Spirit here on earth sent by Jesus. (Bold mine)

I believe that the Son was begotten in the incarnation (Luke 1:35); which does not make it impossible that He is pre-existent.

The Son was begotten before all things, as He Himself created all things.

For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.
Colossians 1:16

Jesus Christ BECAME flesh.

He is YHWH the Lord God who spoke through the mouth of the prophets, then in due time, He became flesh.

Of this salvation the prophets have inquired and searched carefully, who prophesied of the grace that would come to you, searching what, or what manner of time, the Spirit of Christ who was in them was indicating when He testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow. 1 Peter 1:10-11

God was manifested in the flesh. 1 Timothy 3:16

Did the Father become flesh or the Son?

JLB

Any further violations of the ToS will result in being banned from this discussion.

1.1: Grant others the courtesy to be understood and acknowledge their views. As best as one is capable, speak truth in love.; ( Mathew 7:12, 1 Corinthians 13:1-13)

1.3: Use self control and focus on reconcilliation when discussing differences. Address the issue, not the person. Do not make derogatory personal remarks or you will be removed from the thread.

1.4: Do not misquote or misrepresent another member. Do not state a negative opinion about a member's denomination, leaders, founders, or the veracity of a member's faith. (Exodus 20:16)

1.5: No trolling. No flaming or remarks used to intentionally upset members. Intentional disruption of this nature may result in immediate termination of your membership.

Your shamefully ridiculous affectation is not an example of following Christ's steps.
That is what you say.
The Son was begotten before all things, as He Himself created all things.
He was begotten in the incarnation; according to Luke 1:35. Do you have a scripture that says He was eternally begotten?
Did the Father become flesh or the Son?
The Father (Isaiah 9:6, John 14:7-11).
Show us a diagram of what you would say you are contending for.
I don't know how because I don't have an art program that might be adequate to the task of creating such a diagram.
justbyfaith claims that the Father became flesh:

But, out of the other side of his mouth he says the Father is without flesh:
Yes, the Father is a Spirit without flesh (John 4:23-24);

And the Son is the same Spirit come in flesh (John 4:24, Ephesians 4:4; 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7);

As God lives one eternal moment (2 Peter 3:8) and then descends into time and takes on an added nature of human flesh (John 1:1,14),

Eph 3:11, According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Last edited:
Any further violations of the ToS will result in being banned from this discussion.

1.1: Grant others the courtesy to be understood and acknowledge their views. As best as one is capable, speak truth in love.; ( Mathew 7:12, 1 Corinthians 13:1-13)

1.3: Use self control and focus on reconcilliation when discussing differences. Address the issue, not the person. Do not make derogatory personal remarks or you will be removed from the thread.

1.4: Do not misquote or misrepresent another member. Do not state a negative opinion about a member's denomination, leaders, founders, or the veracity of a member's faith. (Exodus 20:16)

1.5: No trolling. No flaming or remarks used to intentionally upset members. Intentional disruption of this nature may result in immediate termination of your membership.
I hope that you don't think that I violated any of these rules, Free.

If I did, would you please use the quote feature and quote my violation?

I can use things like that to become a better person. If I know what it is that I did wrong, I can avoid doing it again in the future.

I hope that you don't think that I violated any of these rules, Free.

If I did, would you please use the quote feature and quote my violation?

I can use things like that to become a better person. If I know what it is that I did wrong, I can avoid doing it again in the future.
You have, but you're not alone, so please just read the rules and follow them.

You have, but you're not alone, so please just read the rules and follow them.
I know I violated the rules in the other thread; but I don't think that I did so in this one.

Unless you want to point out the violation.

I don't do well with rules.

But when I mess up and am disciplined, I usually learn my lesson.

Fresh beginning.

God is One. God is our ALL IN ALL.

The inseparable, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, undividedable One God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

What say you?

It is late here, so I bid you all good night. :)
That there is one being who is God, who exists as three co-eternal, coequal, consubstantial persons.

that there is one being who is god, who exists as three co-eternal, coequal, consubstantial persons.
That seems good and is positive.

It could be shortened to: "There is one God, who exists as three co-eternal, coequal, consubstantial persons".

Last edited:
I don't know how because I don't have an art program that might be adequate to the task of creating such a diagram.
Then draw such a diagram with a pen and a sheet of paper, scan it, and post it online. You say that Trinitarianism is illogical, and that your doctine is logical. Well, Trinitarianism has a diagram:
1040px-Shield-Trinity-Scutum-Fidei-English.svg.png

So, if something you say is illogical is represented by a diagram, then how is it that something you say is logical cannot be diagrammed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back