Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Coffee

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hey [MENTION=96812]Skillet[/MENTION]

Just a hobby... actually, I just enjoy a good cup of coffee while sitting in a blind watching the sun rise.

Aside from a few mosquitoes and scaring a few birds that realized I was there at the last moment, I didn't see anything. It may still be too warm out for them. They don't like to move to much this time of year when it's warm out. Last year it was cold and I'll bet I heard 2 dozen shots in the neighborhood. I think I only heard 2 shots all morning.

Hey [MENTION=96812]Skillet[/MENTION]

Just a hobby... actually, I just enjoy a good cup of coffee while sitting in a blind watching the sun rise.

Aside from a few mosquitoes and scaring a few birds that realized I was there at the last moment, I didn't see anything. It may still be too warm out for them. They don't like to move to much this time of year when it's warm out. Last year it was cold and I'll bet I heard 2 dozen shots in the neighborhood. I think I only heard 2 shots all morning.

Ahh sweet, like what do you do with the deer once you've shot them? Do you eat them or something? :lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 4

I usually use French vanilla.

I dropped some mini dark chocolate bars into my coffee once when I was out of creamer. They melted pretty quickly.

i mostly like iced coffee and every once in a while I crave hot coffee,my fav coffee drink is starbucks doubleshot energy in the can white chocolate or vanilla,I like that it has B vitamins guarana and ginseng nice little boost but i dont crash later

White chocolate...have to try! I have had a frappe from Starbucks before.

Love me some frappes, cappuccinos, and frappachinos. They're my favorite form of coffee.

I actually don't like Dunkin Donut's coffee--not enough creamer. I don't like my coffee black or strong.

I like the Frence Vanilla, Hazelnut, Irish creme, and...Pumpkin Spice! mmm. :)

[MENTION=90700]Edward[/MENTION]

You can buy Pumpkin Spice on eBay as well all year round I think!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-x-15-0z-N...452?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d1200fd04

That's powdered! Powdered is never as good as the liquid stuff. But then again, is usable. May be a decent backup for when I run out of the my other. Thanks.

I use enough of this this stuff that I became concerned with how much (and what type) sweetener I was ingesting, so I contacted them and was relieved to be told that they it is sweetened with cane sugar.

Hmm would it be something like this then?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Starbucks-F...736?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a84f433d8

I like the Frence Vanilla, Hazelnut, Irish creme, and...Pumpkin Spice! mmm. :)

@Edward

You can buy Pumpkin Spice on eBay as well all year round I think!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-x-15-0z-N...452?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d1200fd04

That's powdered! Powdered is never as good as the liquid stuff. But then again, is usable. May be a decent backup for when I run out of the my other. Thanks.

I use enough of this this stuff that I became concerned with how much (and what type) sweetener I was ingesting, so I contacted them and was relieved to be told that they it is sweetened with cane sugar.

Wow, sounds more like liquid candy bars than coffee. :)

Strictly black for me.

That's the stuff. The brand I use is International Delight but yea the liquid. That stuff is expensive. I wonder how many cups it serves and if it is seasonal. I probably wouldn't order it, I'm only gourmet if I have the money which isn't often, lol. Most of the time I drink plain ol' Folgers Classic roast.

I tried to fine how many servings is in that tub but it didn't say. That would make a difference. If it served 500 cups then it would be worth it, but if it serves 200 cups, it wouldn't. I got 192 servings of the ID for 15 bucks, not bad.

Yeah it is quite expensive, wouldn't buy it myself..
Yeah 15 bucks for that is not bad at all! If you know how much servings you get of the ID , you can probably calculate how much servings you can get out of the one I linked you to! :)

I like to add hot cocoa and peppermint syrup to my coffee.. I've been doing this for years and now it's popularly called a peppermint mocha.

I make my coffee with a coffee press rather than an electric coffee maker as it allows me to control the strength of the coffee while it's being made - I can make a mild cup of coffee for one person and a strong cup of coffee for another from the same brew.

You can change the strength in a coffee maker.

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk 2

From the same pot of coffee? I didn't know that. How is that done? In a coffee press you pour in the coffee and water, wait a few seconds and pour a mild cup for someone who wants it. Then wait a few minutes and pour a strong cup for someone who wants strong coffee.. mild coffee and strong coffee from the same pot of coffee.

I like to add hot cocoa and peppermint syrup to my coffee.. I've been doing this for years and now it's popularly called a peppermint mocha.

I make my coffee with a coffee press rather than an electric coffee maker as it allows me to control the strength of the coffee while it's being made - I can make a mild cup of coffee for one person and a strong cup of coffee for another from the same brew.

You can change the strength in a coffee maker.

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk 2

From the same pot of coffee? I didn't know that. How is that done? In a coffee press you pour in the coffee and water, wait a few seconds and pour a mild cup for someone who wants it. Then wait a few minutes and pour a strong cup for someone who wants strong coffee.. mild coffee and strong coffee from the same pot of coffee.
When I say coffee maker, I mean an espresso/cappuccino machine.

The strength can be changed by the compression of the coffee in the filter. If it's more tightly packed, the coffee gets stronger. I usually pack it pretty tight for myself, as I love a good, strong cup, but for others in my family I don't pack it down as much.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back