Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

Bill Gates why are you talking about vaccines for corona virus being 18 months away? Your not a medical professional and your not a politician...

And again Bill Gates says "Things won't go back to normal until we have gotten a vaccine out to the whole world"
Again his not as politician and his not a medical expert. So how would he possibly know what has to be done to get the world back to normal...

And here he is again. Since when did Bill Gates become a vaccine expert???

Bill Gates why are you talking about vaccines for corona virus being 18 months away? Your not a medical professional and your not a politician...

And again Bill Gates says "Things won't go back to normal until we have gotten a vaccine out to the whole world"
Again his not as politician and his not a medical expert. So how would he possibly know what has to be done to get the world back to normal...

Bill Gates pretending to be a vaccine expert
Because I'd dare say that through his wife he is personally funding research for a cure. The Gates Foundation does exactly this sort of thing. His money has gotten him access to some of the top researchers in the field and he isn't exactly not smart enough to understand what they are saying and knows the exact questions to ask.

Which is what I have been saying as I have been friends with the research scientists (through my wife) who work in this field.

Why are you so concerned? You are likely only a week or two from having your quarantine lifted.
Granted you can't go out of country but you are so close to going down to the pub for a couple of pints it's ridiculous.

I, on the other hand, have at least a month or more to go... likely more.

Actually Bill Gates has been talking about not only vaccines but a pandemic for quite some time now... Why would this computer wiz be interested in vaccines...

How was he so certain that a pandamic would hit us?
How could he possibly make that prediction...

In turns out that Bill Gates invested in vaccines around the year 2000.
How odd from computers to vaccines... Hmmm

Actually Bill Gates has been talking about not only vaccines but a pandemic for quite some time now... Why would this computer wiz be interested in vaccines...

How was he so certain that a pandamic would hit us?
How could he possibly make that prediction...

In turns out that Bill Gates invested in vaccines around the year 2000.
How odd from computers to vaccines... Hmmm
Have you ever looked at The Gates Foundation?

You must not be married or have kids.
You must have a problem finding a suitable mate.
You are SUPER egotistical.
Egotism is one of the primary reasons for all sin.
Pride is the other one.

You are NOT only responsible for yourself.
You're part of the human race.
We are all responsible for each other.

If your neighbor were hungry, would you
not bring him food?

Your right, I think i just worded it wrong more like I'm responsible only for what I do you know what it's like on this world it always seems to be someone else fault it's always a blame game no one ever takes responsibility.

People are responsible for others, like a teacher there students, a parent there kids and so on, and if someone is in need it's a responsibility to help them, like you don't let someone drown if you can save them, or if you see an accident it a responsibility you must go help and call the ambulance it's even the law and I agree with it. If someone is hungry and you got some food its a responsibility to feed them so they don't starve. I know that so I need to confirm that.

So yes we are all responsible for one another.

Last edited:
But I thought you were AGAINST authorities Kiwidan.

i have never been against authorities, there are different types of authority. When I talk about government or say the word government im only talking about the party that is in power and the Leader. I usually disagree with alot of what they say and do, it don't matter who it is. Lol.

And other authorities like the police I have respect for, I have never had a problem with any officer as they are just doing there job and have always treated me well and fair. The local cop here has a good relationship with the community.

As for the fishing authorities I have never had a problem with them, they are just doing there job, we usually have a chat for a while when they come down.

Last edited:
Your right, I think i just worded it wrong more like I'm responsible only for what I do you know what it's like on this world it always seems to be someone else fault it's always a blame game no one ever takes responsibility.

People are responsible for others, like a teacher there students, a parent there kids and so on, and if someone is in need it's a responsibility to help them, like you don't let someone drown if you can save them, or if you see an accident it a responsibility you must go help and call the ambulance it's even the law and I agree with it. If someone is hungry and you got some food its a responsibility to feed them so they don't starve. I know that so I need to confirm that.

So yes we are all responsible for one another.
You sounded like a different person Kiwidan.
I'm happy you wrote...
I'm so sorry for being harsh with you.

:hug

When we move to level 3 next Monday the rules are too restrictive, I don't understand why many small businesses cannot open if they use the same safety system supermarkets are using during lockdown.

Level 3 before everything was still open.

When we move to level 3 next Monday the rules are too restrictive, I don't understand why many small businesses cannot open if they use the same safety system supermarkets are using during lockdown. How many small business retailers are going to go bust and the loss of jobs.
You guys ought to get your quarantine lifted here soon...

Your numbers look great.

You guys ought to get your quarantine lifted here soon...

Your numbers look great.

Im going fishing next Monday only dock and beach is allowed under new rules.. I usually only fish the dock during summer season, it's not the best this time of year now, lockdown was the best and last 4 weeks of the season. Lol. So I missed it. The last month of the season is the best and it just so happened to be lockdown.

I just had to look at the dock for the last month. Lol.

Last edited:

And here he is again. Since when did Bill Gates become a vaccine expert???

I have read a lot of experts saying a vaccine will be that far off. Bill Gates probably gets it from similar experts.

Back