Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

So as the whole nation is going to alert level 3 next week, now I do not understand why they are not doing regional lifts, I mean one region has no cases at all yet it still has to wait till next week just to.go.to level 3 , im not sure how many other regions are contained.

After 4 weeks of lockdown and quarentine that region has 0 cases not sure what they started with. Why are they still on alert level 4.

In my opinion it's just common sense and I don't understand why there level does not drop.

The government can either lift nationally or regionally.

Last edited:
Wife and I are interested in taking PADI lessons soon...they got a special going on.

Can't catch anything under water.

I got my PADI scuba cert 25 years ago and have not dived in 25 years, I just free dive with snorkel and mask, but I found out the cert never expires so I might start tank diving again, I probably should do a refresher course but then again my good friend is an experienced diver so really he just needs to go over things with me. I cannot even remember how to set the gear up and do safety checks.

I got my PADI scuba cert 25 years ago and have not dived in 25 years, I just free dive with snorkel and mask, but I found out the cert never expires so I might start tank diving again, I probably should do a refresher course but then again my good friend is an experienced diver so really he just needs to go over things with me. I cannot even remember how to set the gear up and do safety checks.
I know something about scuba diving:
Never go scuba diving alone.
LOL

Also, never go mountain climbing alone.

When they narrow it down to a specific antibody...we'll have a cure.
Last I heard they had it down to either a group of a thousand or ten thousand...

Can the bodys immune system beat it. I mean when people get a virus there immune system builds and fights it right?. Most people who get a flu or 19 apparently have no or mild systems and most recover. It's only those with weak immune systems like the elderly or those with other health condtions that get hit the hardest. They are the people who need protecting.

This is just my opinion.

Last edited:
Can the bodys immune system have it or.cfeaye it naturally. I mean when people get a virus there immune system builds and fights it right?. Most people who get a flu or 19 apparently have no or mild systems and recover. It's only those with weak immune systems like the elderly or those with other health condtions that get hard. They are the people who need protecting.

People produce all kinds of antibodies. (Millions of different ones) Those with compromised immune systems produce fewer types and may or may not be able to produce the one needed to fight this thing. Even a healthy person might not be able to produce the right antibodies that fight this thing effectively. Catching this thing is like playing Russian Roulette...instead of a 6 cylinder barrel you get a 12...and 1 bullet. No spinning the barrel between turns. Everyone gets a turn.

They have been asking for those who have had the virus, regardless of how severe or mild, to donate plasma. (Not whole blood).

This plasma contains the white blood cells and antibodies that they are investigating to find the exact right one that will destroy the virus.
Now if they can identify the particular series or single antibody we need.... eureka!.

Then from this they can create a successful treatment and eventually a vaccine.

The thing will be all over except for the fact lady singing.

There's a lot of complications and the antibody is hiding ...but these guys are working like Satan himself is after them.

People produce all kinds of antibodies. (Millions of different ones) Those with compromised immune systems produce fewer types and may or may not be able to produce the one needed to fight this thing. Even a healthy person might not be able to produce the right antibodies that fight this thing effectively. Catching this thing is like playing Russian Roulette...instead of a 6 cylinder barrel you get a 12...and 1 bullet. No spinning the barrel between turns. Everyone gets a turn.

They have been asking for those who have had the virus, regardless of how severe or mild, to donate plasma. (Not whole blood).

This plasma contains the white blood cells and antibodies that they are investigating to find the exact right one that will destroy the virus.
Now if they can identify the particular series or single antibody we need.... eureka!.

Then from this they can create a successful treatment and eventually a vaccine.

The thing will be all over except for the fact lady singing.

There's a lot of complications and the antibody is hiding ...but these guys are working like Satan himself is after them.

I just go off the stats to get a rough idea.

Last edited:
Can the bodys immune system beat it. I mean when people get a virus there immune system builds and fights it right?. Most people who get a flu or 19 apparently have no or mild systems and most recover. It's only those with weak immune systems like the elderly or those with other health condtions that get hit the hardest. They are the people who need protecting.

This is just my opinion.

Not too long ago a woman died from it and she didn't have any other health problems.

Back