Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

Big brother is monitoring you. Cell phone data has been used to track church attendance during lockdown. People mostly stayed home during Easter, except in West Virginia. They have drive in services.

The government overrules Faith and Trust in God. If people wanted to congregate at Church and said they believed God will protect them and heal anyone who has 19 there, the government would say sorry your not allowed, and maybe it's the other way as well, no faith in God so they stay home.

Last edited:
My opinion I think God is for safety first. Can pray from home or anywhere. I think most people can agree at least with the whole social distance and avoiding physical contact thing at the moment.

Last edited:
Everything must be questioned in general. Must question everything. Nothing gets a free pass.
I,was talking asthma .

I have it ,colds and the flue are worse with it .imagine having the Spanish flue then years. Later asthma.the later being worse as you are always congested .

The government overrules Faith and Trust in God. If people wanted to congregate at Church and said they believed God will protect them and heal anyone who has 19 there, the government would say sorry your not allowed, and maybe it's the other way as well, no faith in God so they stay home.
You may go get beer at walmart without a mask ,I go there without one and im not the only ,yet I can't meet at church physically with less people .

That's safety in mind ?

We call this war,

Yet in war one doesn't go to the beach in the middle of a nuclear ,biological,chemical attack that is imminent or has occurred.not does one go running etc .

Just strange seeing people go out to a take out when you could buy food prep it and ear in your house .

Ok...
Now I'm upset.
They cancelled the synchronized fireflies... closed the campground and are not having a lottery for the shuttle service this year.
:grumpy

You may go get beer at walmart without a mask ,I go there without one and im not the only ,yet I can't meet at church physically with less people .

That's safety in mind ?

That's what I don't get. The whole thing is about social distance and avoiding contact, yet what you just said.

Level 3 here next week some and only some businesses will open only those that can do so safely, but if I can go to the shop and purchase something and get served whats the difference between other reatailers that will not be allowed to open if they can use the same safety practice.

I can go the supermarket atevel 4 and pick up a item and get served, at level 3 I cannot go into another stores and pick up an item and get served.

That's what I don't get. The whole thing is about social distance and avoiding contact, yet what you just said.

Level 3 here next week some and only some businesses will open only those that can do so safely, but if I can go to the shop and purchase something and get served whats the difference between other reatailers that will not be allowed to open if they can use the same safery practice.
You can't line up in Wal-Mart and use its automated self check out and not be within six feet .seen it myself

The world had 17,000 new cases. With a population of 7.8 billion. Meanwhile many people are locked down. I don't know how many that is my brain can't figure it out.

The world had 17,000 new cases. With a population of 7.8 billion. Meanwhile many people are locked down. I don't know how many that is my brain can't figure it out.
75,000 yesterday.... America alone had 25,000 new cases. Even with the quarantines in place.

Look at the world o meter website...

Look at Germany in relationship with the surrounding countries like Italy, France, and UK.
For some reason their recovery rate and numbers are higher than even ours.

That is the question I would like to have answered.
Granted you can buy any drug you can name and accurately dose...but what are they doing that's different?

So we got new cases.

NZ just over 1 in a Million
USA just over 1 in a million.
Australia about 1 in 13 Million.

Last edited:
I just did, it said USA new cases 431 so that would be just over 1 in a million correct me if I'm wrong . What statistics are they showing you?
Yesterday's numbers...it's a link at the top/left They reset the day so what you are seeing is very early in the morning for the Americas... like 5 am here...5:43 in TN

Back