Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

Probably 2 years...
It's going to be a rough 2 years.

I'm getting reports of bad things already that break my heart.
And the worst is yet to come.

What kind of things? And hopefully things will start opening up again though even though life as we know it could be awhile before it gets back to normal. I'm just wondering when I'll be able to see Joey again. Two more years is when he gets out though. :)

The one thing that worries me is that even if it's to help protect ourselves and each other that the United States might wind up becoming a dictatorship in the end. :sad (Even though we're supposed to be a democracy.)

The one thing that worries me is that even if it's to help protect ourselves and each other that the United States might wind up becoming a dictatorship in the end. :sad (Even though we're supposed to be a democracy.)

Half of the USA won't allow it happen, they would try alter or abolish it.

Last edited:
Not at all, but abuse of government usually ends up in an attempt to overthrow. I don't think people would be happy with one person in complete power making all the rules and completely controlling and dictating there lives.

Exactly, just like I said. Who would want that if given the choice?

In USA a governer telling people that they cannot go and visit there friends. Who are they to tell someone what they can and cannot do. What if two friends both agree they want to meet.

There is no way that would be enforceable in the supreme Court that friends who agree they want to meet are not allowed.

Last edited:
If what we are doing here is to beat 19 social distance and avoiding contact as mush as posible then would it be at the same time beating the cold and flu and some others?.

Last edited:
I read in a news article one had initially tested negative but was a probable case so was added to the morality statistics.

I would tend to agree with you, but in this case, it happens to be true.
I wish it wasn't.
I'm walking but I will dig up,the fact if most weren't happening in,NYC,their wouldn't be a lockdown there.it wouldn't be tolerated ,the opinion of NYC he has ,I share cuz I seen it.

Locals second class to the,snowbird retiree

If what we are doing here is to beat 19 social distance and avoiding contact as mush as posible then would it be at the same time beating the cold and flu and some others?.
It would work, but this type of lock down cannot be done for a cold or the simple flu (which also causes deaths)...it would be too drastic for a society. Both socially and financially.

Back