Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

According to the government my human rights and freedoms state that I cannot be discriminated against for my political opinion and i cannot be denied access to such things as public places.

But of course that is not entirely true, I am forced to stay home and cannot go to many public places if I choose because the government said so. My opinion that I should be allowed to access public places if I choose is not accepted. Not to mention I also pay taxes that fund public places.

Last edited:
It's ok to hand out billions in free cash, but who and how will it be paid back?. And who even knows when we will leave level 3 we still on level joke 4.

A reward, an incentive, lol. Everytime someone offers me free cash I know it's a scam. Hey man we just want to reward you with some free cash.

Last edited:
New Atlantis said:
The shutdown is not a plan; it is a hasty but necessary retreat. Its purpose must be to shrink cases, and ramp up our infrastructure, enough to switch to more targeted suppression measures.

We already have a gold standard for fighting epidemics: early identification of symptomatic patients, contact tracing, isolation of those infected and exposed, and widespread random sampling of the population to detect new outbreaks among unidentified contacts. Only by identifying and isolating the sick can the healthy get back to work.

Unfortunately, infrastructure is not being ramped. There are no government factories to churn out meds and masks. The plan seems to be to wait for China to build enough meds and masks for the entire world, then send them to us.

This suggests that serial lockdown will be the new normal for a year or two, since the world needs a lot of masks. Even places that didn't buy many masks before are trying to get them now. They do a good job of manufacturing, but they could use a bit of help during this emergency.

886,709 confirmed US cases. Plus an unknown number of additional who were never tested.

There have been 55,000 snitches that have been reported by the public. That's 55,000 reports from people who don't know how to stay out of other people business.

Remember I did say there would be a lot of narks around.

3vrnbm.jpg

Reporting someone on a ladder painting there house on lockdown, could be putting rescuers at risk if he falls off.

Last edited:
Who gave him the right to tell others what they can and cannot do. There is no way would that be enforced in the Supreme Court.

This is what you call a psychopathic fascist who wants to impose there will on an entire city. This is also someone who is called a complete joke that has no right to abolish peoples civil liberties.

If someone shut churches and synagogues down permanently there would be a lawsuit against it backed by millions of people.

Last edited:
I'm allowed to leave the house for essential service, the butcher and fruit and vegetable stores are closed, I might go to the convenience store or supermarket. I got my essential shopping list.

I wouldn't be surprised if all of the world's grocery stores start delivering if they haven't already.

Some stores in general are doing online orders where customers can pick it up and they are also doing deliveries.

Yeah, and I also thought that they did that already as well. AKA meals on wheels. Life is getting way more expensive by the moment.

Yeah, and I also thought that they did that already as well. AKA meals on wheels. Life is getting way more expensive by the moment.

Essentials are the most expensive because they are owned and controlled and suck everone dry, like fuel, food, housing, All the other stuff is less expensive because people don't need it.

Back