Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

Me too at first and then I remembered that only fast food restaurants are open. :/

It just does not make sense, food is an essential and fruit and vegetables are suppose to be a healthy source of food yet I drive past and they are closed. Can still purchase at the supermarkets but I prefer to go elsewhere.

It just does not make sense, food is an essential and fruit and vegetables are suppose to be the healthiest source of food yet I drive past and they are closed.

Yeah,.. I know,.. but it actually depends on what you mean by that as sit down restaurants are closed because of obvious social distancing.

Many retail shops could have social distancing and the same practice as the essential services that are allowed open but they are not allowed. There are only some limited stores where it would not work because there is close contact. I probably won't be getting a haircut for a while.

Then again, if some places make the wearing of masks mandatory anyways,.. why just not open up everything? That doesn't really make much sense either. :/

I think there is a ghost in the house where the old lady died. I live out the back where the house is and went outside and its dark and I can hear like these kind of weird knocking noises that sound like they coming from inside the house.

Last edited:
Quarantine mandates are up to the individual states and not up to the federal government.

Mine (TN) and Georgia are looking to begin opening Monday.

Now TN has a caveat. Our will only open as long as the R-Nought is acceptable...if it goes up it all stops and we go backwards. Which has nothing to do with the GA plans.

It's a convoluted system...our governor and Nashville city mayor are deep in the pockets of big business. (We got a lot of big guys here)

I don't see this as working.

Quarantine mandates are up to the individual states and not up to the federal government.

Mine (TN) and Georgia are looking to begin opening Monday.

Now TN has a caveat. Our will only open as long as the R-Nought is acceptable...if it goes up it all stops and we go backwards. Which has nothing to do with the GA plans.

It's a convoluted system...our governor and Nashville city mayor are deep in the pockets of big business. (We got a lot of big guys here)

I don't see this as working.
My state will have no income to fund squat ,Disney may wait till may of 2021 to reopen.
Death by waiting ,cowaring in my house or death by working and possible surviving .

I choose the later as the hospitals are refusing non,covid patients.my point was with that article how the media drives the lockdown .you didn't know about the hep b or west Nile pandemic in,my state .

To assume we will all have food .meds out of necessity to see a treatment is equally as bad as ignoring it.

Most covid victims in NYC are the poor .they can't just shelter in place .locally 1200 dollars wouldn't cover rent .

What's going to be really sad is if our livestock gets this virus. From poultry, beef, and pork...if they get it we are going to be in real Trouble.

Right now our processing plants are having trouble keeping this stuff at Bay.

Everything from ground beef to turkey bologna are made in these places. (Don't forget the bacon)
Frozen and canned vegetables...

They are working on a cure.
Should have started some clinical trials by now.

And I know that the real cures aren't being talked about because big pharma is keeping a lid on them...and no matter what the cure is....you can count on America to ensure we will fill our stockpile first before letting anyone else have a shot at purchasing any... just like we did with Tamiflu.

Back