Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

Well,
Because of the quarantine I have finally made my first batch of rice Krispy treats...
My wife coached me how.

It was different.

But when the other kids my age were learning how I was busy learning bread, new England boiled dinner, stocks, Demi glace and floating island...I skipped all the fun easy stuff...took me a while to learn how to make a cake from a mix. My Sunday School class laughed at that one...
I can make some of the finest foods around...but trip up over the easy things.
I get them eventually...

Maybe I should try caramel corn...

In 3 hours and 40 mins I'm allowed to go fishing. If I go fishing in 3 hours and 30 mins I would be breaking serious quarentine rules and could receive a penalty. So I have to wait 3 hours and 40 mins.

Last edited:
It's still a joke, on level 3 it's still majorly restricted. Before was no funerals for example but now people can have up to 10 people, why 10, why not 9, why not 11. Who makes these rules. They just make things up as they go. I can go fishing so that's a start.

Anyhow I'm tired, just done a 12 hour day at work not including travel. I leave when it's dark and I'm home when it's dark.

Last edited:
In 3 hours and 40 mins I'm allowed to go fishing. If I go fishing in 3 hours and 30 mins I would be breaking serious quarentine rules and could receive a penalty. So I have to wait 3 hours and 40 mins.

No offense or anything but that sounds ridiculous. :rolleyes

There are various laws that utilize time and it’s not shocking. Say, for instance, in a particular state teens aren’t allowed to drive after midnight.
If they are driving at 11:50 pm they are fine. Ten minutes later they are breaking the law.
In deer season you have to wait until sunrise to shoot. Shoot five minutes earlier and you are breaking the law.

The word eliminated means completely remove or get rid of something. So if something is currently eliminated what does that mean.

Last edited:
Cannot visit my friend even when according to the PM 19 is "currently eliminated".

Just so happened to be "currently eliminated" the day we move to level 3. Must not have been "currently eliminated" yesterday. If we get a new case today then does it go back to not currently eliminated.

Last edited:
The PM seems to think elimination does not mean no cases it means no tolerance for cases, she thinks eradication and elimination have important differences.

Can someone explain the difference between something that is eliminated and something that is eradicated.

What's the difference between completely removed or got rid of and completely destroyed?

Last edited:
The PM seems to think elimination does not mean no cases it means no tolerance for cases, she thinks eradication and elimination have important differences.

Can someone explain the difference between something that is eliminated and something that is eradicated.

What's the difference between completely removed or got rid of and completely destroyed?
The virus that causes small pox isn't in the wild or the bacteria that causes anthrax .this is due vaccination and also herd immunity and other means

Anthrax is in the dirt...
Naturally occurring...
Sheep get it because they eat the roots of the grasses.
Barbarian corrected me on that ,you would then have guys like me who don't have the shots getting it as well water meters are often buried and those meter lids do often cut ,I can't count how many times I have cuts from those as I try to feel where its at,can't always use a trowel ,to dig them up.

The first thing people need to do is not care what anyone else thinks and overcome that fear. Then you are are your own truth. Who cares what anyone else thinks, some might agree, some might like it, some might condemn it, who cares. People always try stop others from being themselves and thee own truth. Did Jesus care what anyone thought, no, he didn't care. Jesus was his own truth

Back