Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

3 new cases and an excuse to try explain the meaning of "elimination". Lol.

Elimination is not a point in time they now say. Lol. Elimination means to completely remove or get rid of. If something is "currently eliminated" it is according to the dictionary currently removed or got rid of, but apparently that's not the case.

It's currently removed but not currently removed.

If you eliminate someone from a competition they not longer exist in that competition, they are removed, got rid of, no more.

Last edited:
The first thing people need to do is not care what anyone else thinks...

I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me. John 5:30 NKJV

We should care what the Father thinks. Jesus set the example. Our Father's will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Im a bit confused, I woke up this morning on level 3 and the PM said the virus is "currently eliminated" and a few hours later now the health minister says the virus has not been "eliminated or eradicated".

So like it's currently eliminated but at the same time is not eliminated. Oh, I get it now. Not.

1,010,507 The USA is #1.

I'm not really a big fan of statistics but apparently if we go from them that would be a third of the entire world's cases in USA. Out all the countries in the world and all there populations it just seems weird how the USA would have a third.

I'm not really a big fan of statistics but apparently if we go from them that would be a third of the entire world's cases in USA. Out all the countries in the world and all there populations it just seems weird how the USA would have a third.

Just too many irresponsible travelers spread 19 throughout the USA. They still are. Everyone is affected by the actions of a few travelers.

Hey guys, checkout this beautiful commercial that I finally found even though I don't usually like watching commercials, I think that it has an extremely beautiful message. :')

Pets must join people in lockdown. Dogs and cats must now stay 6 feet away from other dogs and cats. People are supposed to stay 6 feet away from other people's pets.

Do you really think animals care about man's law?. Try telling a cat it must stay home or face a penalty. Animals just do not care what we think they just living life naturally without a ruling authority telling there species what they all can and cannot do. 19 is the last thing on a dog's mind.

Ok...
He is like most people who really doesn't understand research.
What works in a petri dish doesn't mean that it works in people. And where people have been given this drug...it's now so political that the truth is getting sidelined.

We have had huge shipments of this drug (made in India) come to America... doctors have been using it...and it isn't very effective in treatment for Coronavirus.
And for certain ethnic groups the side effects are more harmful than the virus. (Brazilian people definitely and likely Portugal and Spain)

There are over 70 current medications that effect the Corona Viruses in petri dishes. Doesn't mean that any of these are effective cures.

If they were we wouldn't be having the issues we currently are.

Studies that are funded by the NIH are great. But before they can become effective treatments (a different study) they have to have their results go through Peer Review and duplicated. If a study didn't make it past peer review it doesn't get duplicated. Which is why the guy in France and this 2005 study and other infrequent studies are not going forward....but because of the politics of the issue there are new studies being done on HCQ just to satisfy everyone. Just like colloidal silver doesn't work for many things and is potentially harmful but people still sell it and people buy it and claim whatever they want. Essential Oils is another one... Same thing as swamp water and snake oil of old being repackaged and re-markedted as something based on new technology.

There are three new treatments being studied at phenomenal rates. The usual stuff that stalls them is being dealt with because of the light being shown at anyone who stalls it.

So....by Fall there should be some effective treatments widely available. They are currently checking toxicity levels and minimum effective dosing levels to find proper dosages for people.

A vaccine this winter? Probably not. Two to three years from now? Probably so.
But the research needed to assist in finding a vaccine is probably getting close. That one antibody which is perfect to stop this virus is elusive...a vaccine which induces you to make those antibodies without getting you sick in the process? Much more difficult.

Ever had a hepatitis B vaccine? It's a series of three shots over the course of 90 days...each one hurts worse and worse.
Not pleasant and usually takes trying twice to get all three. Probably looking at something similar for this one.

Business Insider said:
"The bottom line is, we have no reliable data," Martin Landray, a University of Oxford professor now leading COVID-19 research in the UK, said in a recent webinar. "Many people have opinions, but no one has knowledge, at least at present."

That's not for a lack of trying. There are 1,200 ongoing COVID-19 trials around the world and more than 260 drugs in development...

Lots of frantic research is going on. They still aren't building factories to produce enough PPE and other supplies needed to carry out standard outbreak protocol. Things like tracing contacts and quarantining just the infected are proven winners. If only they would get serious about manufacturing supplies already.

Last edited:
Back