Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

Lots of frantic research is going on. They still aren't building factories to produce enough PPE and other supplies needed to carry out standard outbreak protocol. Things like tracing contacts and quarantining just the infected are proven winners. If only they would get serious about manufacturing supplies already.
Factories take roughly 3 years from inception to production.
From the machines that need to be designed and built to procurement of raw materials. Then you have the facilities itself that needs to be constructed.

We have had 3 months. (If you count February)
And I ain't gonna come outta quarantine to wire it up for a while yet.

Business Insider article on remdesivir. It did well in a limited Gilead trial, but they didn't have a control group. The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases is supposed to release data soon on their study, where the results are expected to be positive.
This is the "wild goose chase" .
They got a better drug. But just like they did a number on influenza and the rest of the world with Tamiflu...they are following a similar playbook with a new drug.

You aren't going to hear about this until we control the whole supply chain.

We didn't cure these epidemics ,

Yellow fever ,small pox ,those are inncocullations ,not even hep a,b are cured by vaccine .

But its not his fault and what can he do about it?. In Brazil it's everyone to thee own. Good luck trying to get everyone to social distance or lock everyone down.

True, but I do believe that there is a difference between knowing that you can't do anything about a situation and simply not caring about it. :sad

True, but I do believe that there is a difference between knowing that you can't do anything about a situation and simply not caring about it. :sad

Well many politicians claim to care about the people. I'm not so convinced they really do as they are self focused on success and wealth and want to impose there will over a population. That's self centred, obey what they say or receive a penalty. That's them only caring about themselves and everyone obeying what they believe.

It's like a parent who pressure there kids to go college and then become a doctor and they were never really happy in life because they always secretly really wanted to do something else, and the parents boasts and are so proud of their child,, they don't care about there childs dreams, they are trying to live there life through there children.

Last edited:
A non psychopath for example would just say they recommend people should self isolate and avoid physical contact as they do not want to infringe on peoples civil liberties and force there belief system on others while caring at the same time and giving there opinion what's they believe is the best situation people should take. Where a psychopath says you will obey what I believe or face a penalty.

Last edited:
Well, although that isn't really unwise,.. it should be really be up to the parents in my opinion.
That is a tough one. If everyone lets their kids play at each other’s house a percentage could take the virus home. In some homes there are grandparents.
I think a lot of people in our society have gotten used to things moving quickly. So a six week long cutback on interaction is reacted to like a three year one.

That is a tough one. If everyone lets their kids play at each other’s house a percentage could take the virus home. In some homes there are grandparents.
I think a lot of people in our society have gotten used to things moving quickly. So a six week long cutback on interaction is reacted to like a three year one.
arrested them and empty prisons because of coronavirus is government logic at its finest. here we are jailing you for your safety because we cant take the risk of you spreading a virus unknowingly and yet then in the jails they are event placing inmates in solitary confinement, kinda hard to actually social distance when you have bunks that close in general population and nevermind chow time.

Back