Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

I'm not sure how close they got and what they said. All I know is that woman has a right to be in public space and has a right to critisise in freedom of speech, opinion, and expression.

Yeah but with the freedom of speech also comes common sense being put in practice. Like you just can't go around threatening the president and not expect to get arrested afterwards. That is of course you're Johnny Depp.

What are people suppose to think when there government infringes on some of there rights and says do what we say in the name of safety and security or face a penalty.

Some people are concerned about there civil liberties and that's understandable.

Rights get infringed in the name of safety and security and if anyone does not agree then they get accused of being against the safety and security of the country.
In the USA the President only controls the borders...it's up to the Governor's of the 50 different states that issue quarantine directives.

I understand that it's different in NZ...

But I seriously doubt that they don't have your best interest at heart.

Well, unless they are drunk in the power of their position. We've had a couple of governors get that way.

But I seriously doubt that they don't have your best interest at heart.

Possibly true. I'm just not a fan of other human beings forcing there personal views on me and if I don't obey there commands I get a penalty for it.

If I think it's safe for me to personally go fishing at my own choice and another person says no you should not it could put others at risk if they need to rescue you, we both have different opinions the difference is that get to enforce there's and if i don't obey I get a penalty for it.

im sure that is the reason we have civil rights.

Last edited:
So we could possibly move to level 2 soon, that's great news, but most stores will need to take customer details for contact tracing, see that's another one, I'm not allowed to shop at most places unless I give them my personal details, my name, address, phone number, contact tracing.

Don't I have a right to keep my personal information confidential from public citizens. So what happens, if I dissagree I cannot buy or sell?, Not even allowed to get a haircut.

Last edited:
Build mask factories. Real masks for everyone who wants one.

I agree. It's still the embarrassment factor for me that I have trouble getting over,.. but I am also taking other precautions and I don't get out much anyways. The point is that masks should be available to all who want them.

Well, in WWII in the USA people had to hand over ration stamps to buy meats and things. And had to have lights out. There were other restrictions.
During the gas shortage in the early seventies you had to buy gas on certain days and buy over a certain amount when you did. They didn’t want people buying a couple dollars worth just to top off their tank.
In most states motorcyclists have to wear a helmet and some consider that an infringement on their rights. We are also told we have to drive on the right side of the road if you can believe it.

I will be allowed one day soon to visit my friends, go to a restaurant, and get a haircut. That's amazing, I will acturally be allowed to freely visit my friends and get a haircut.

Here's our latest news. Up until then we're going to have to cut our own hair.

Or have virtual haircuts of course. :)

Well, in WWII in the USA people had to hand over ration stamps to buy meats and things. And had to have lights out. There were other restrictions.
During the gas shortage in the early seventies you had to buy gas on certain days and buy over a certain amount when you did. They didn’t want people buying a couple dollars worth just to top off their tank.
In most states motorcyclists have to wear a helmet and some consider that an infringement on their rights. We are also told we have to drive on the right side of the road if you can believe it.
the laws of safety and what is or is simply a money maker really deserves a thread.

case in point. you blow a tire. you now cant get to work. because the tmps sensor is bad and you cant afford a new one. the tire shop per federal law, yet I know the govt itself is exempted from this as I have used a few truck where the sensors were bad .

im all for safety but there is clear examples of mechanic bribery and also in my case that I have seen in the military, many laws of the emissions are exempted and well try burning trash in your yard and see what happens and yet the dod has done that for years and now is denying that fact and burn pit health issues is to my era as agent orange is to the nam vets.

Back