Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Coronavirus

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I'm not going to be a test patient.
I'm not going to allow then to fill me with cancer drugs to fight off coronavirus. (Which was stated in the abstract of the research paper) Instead I'll sit in my oxygen tent on a respirator like everyone else.

I'm not going to be a test patient.
I'm not going to allow then to fill me with cancer drugs to fight off coronavirus. (Which was stated in the abstract of the research paper) Instead I'll sit in my oxygen tent on a respirator like everyone else.
We'll see what's what when one is fighting for a breath.

We'll see what's what when one is fighting for a breath.
Its playing with virus on a DNA/RNA level...wrong medicine (like chemotherapy) can cause the virus to mutate into a worse virus that people can't recover from. (And a new pandemic is started)
That's why careful research done in controlled environments needs to be left up to the people who do this. Not the hoi paloy taking leftover medicine in their medicine cabinets. They have some clues and data to work with...they are good at it...but it takes time to figure out what to do.
18 months is the minimum time frame for a vaccine to go through careful testing. (If effective)
Cures, generally speaking, take longer .

This guy posting on YouTube isn't on the front lines for a reason. He knows something...but likely not enough to get any research dollars...which is why he is trying to drum up support on YouTube.
Epidemiologists work with numbers. They are physicians and biological chemists who excelled in math class and are very comfortable creating calculus formulas.

Working on viruses is a slow and tedious process. But if it was easy then cancer would not exist anymore. But they aren't closing cancer centers down.

Our best hope is God...our next best hope is in a vaccine before we get it.

Virus can remain viable "in aerosols up to 3 hours, up to 4 hours on copper, up to 24 hours on cardboard and up to 2-3 days on plastic and stainless steel" a Princeton study awaiting peer review has found.

Aerosols....means vapor floating in the air. Meaning someone sneezed in a confined space and you later entered that space (which is empty) and inhaled the virus.

Copper and Cardboard test...meaning money (change and paper) can be a source of viral transmission. So can Amazon deliveries and junk mail.

Plastic....half of the contact surfaces in the world are made from this.
Stainless steel...bathrooms are covered in the stuff.

Meaning that if this stuff is in your neighborhood...the possibility of transmission is high. Wash your hands...antibacterial wipes...meh... it's got a shot of working. But I'm not licking any handrails after wiping them down.

Its playing with virus on a DNA/RNA level...wrong medicine (like chemotherapy) can cause the virus to mutate into a worse virus that people can't recover from. (And a new pandemic is started)
That's why careful research done in controlled environments needs to be left up to the people who do this. Not the hoi paloy taking leftover medicine in their medicine cabinets. They have some clues and data to work with...they are good at it...but it takes time to figure out what to do.
18 months is the minimum time frame for a vaccine to go through careful testing. (If effective)
Cures, generally speaking, take longer .

This guy posting on YouTube isn't on the front lines for a reason. He knows something...but likely not enough to get any research dollars...which is why he is trying to drum up support on YouTube.
Epidemiologists work with numbers. They are physicians and biological chemists who excelled in math class and are very comfortable creating calculus formulas.

Working on viruses is a slow and tedious process. But if it was easy then cancer would not exist anymore. But they aren't closing cancer centers down.

Our best hope is God...our next best hope is in a vaccine before we get it.
Vaccines are notorious for quickly becoming ineffective due to virus mutations. Chloroquine, or the better Hydrochloroquine have a proven track record against malaria. In update 35, it has been shown Hydrochloroquine to have less side effects and at the same time higher efficacy. Zinc deficiency is to be addressed rather than boosting Zinc levels beyond normal. These studies, trials and usage in South Korea/China are showing great potential promise. South Korean COVID-19 numbers reflect the efficacy as is the recent Chinese numbers. This is to be cautiously applauded. There is great hope on the horizon as treatments evolve and fine tune to minimize side effects.

And why. In part vets take their lives .its linked to mental issues.

I took that for a year
Yes, In long term use, Chloroquine has shown to have less than desirable side effects. In update 35, the South Koreans are showing a close similar med known as Hydroxychloroquine to not only have less side effects than Chloroquine but to have better efficacy against the Coronavirus. There is also hope an OTC supplement Querecetin can accomplish similar results. But studies are in their infancy.

Yes, In long term use, Chloroquine has shown to have less than desirable side effects. In update 35, the South Koreans are showing a close similar med known as Hydroxychloroquine to not only have less side effects than Chloroquine but to have better efficacy against the Coronavirus. There is also hope an OTC supplement Querecetin can accomplish similar results. But studies are in their infancy.
I might add. The dosage of Hydrochloroquine is to be administered by physicians in a hospital setting and seems to only need a few day's usage to be effective. No long term usage.

One year, unless you,actually have it ,I wouldn't suggest taking it.

Malaria is rampant. in Afghanistan

Well, keep in mind that viruses can mutate I believe and become more deadly, but don't quote me on that. I say that we shouldn't panic, trust God and take the proper precautions. If it infects us and we die then so be it, we have an eternity with Jesus after that.
Many in our world are missing Christ in their lives and now live in fear. Yesterday evening, I posted this on my Facebook page.

The world appears to be gripped in fear but it is not necessary. God has everything under control. Hear what He says.

10 "Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10 NKJV

"Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Joshua 1:9 NKJV

"Lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
Matthew 28:20 NKJV

Then, this morning, I followed up with this.

To not live in fear does not mean throw caution to the wind but it does mean we need not live panic-stricken, distraught, stealing, and hoarding.

Christ said….
25 “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?
26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?
27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Matthew 6:25-27, 34 NKJV

Seek the peace of Christ for in Him there is hope.
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7 NKJV

There is one common practice in the world i believe is not very hygenic or a good practice, and that is the handshake. Unlike in Japanese culture for example who bow, the handshake can spread disease.

How do you know someone did not sneeze or cough into there hand after the last time there hands had a wash, or they picked there nose, or who know what they were doing with there hands or fingers, and then give you a handshake. You never know another person's hygiene.

Best after every handshake wash your hands to prevent the spread of disease.
But then, didn't this virus get its start in China where bowing is the preferred greeting?

But then, didn't this virus get its start in China where bowing is the preferred greeting?

Unfortunately, eating exotic animals that have been kept in unsanitary conditions is also popular there. A breeding ground for exotic viruses.

Interesting. Coincidence? Chemist, chair of Department of Harvard Univeristy's Chemistry and Chemical Biology, working with Chinese military personnel at Wuhan University.

Harvard is one of the lowest paying Universities for research scientists... claiming that the prestige alone is worth $100,000-200,000/yr. Meaning that usually only foreign nationals are willing to work there for any length of time. The proficient scientists usually find better places with better salaries and benefits to work.
And while working for a university like that does allow you to purchase completed published studies... nothing much of significance has come out of Harvard in a long time because of their payroll.

So...this guy is as guilty as they come.
There's no telling what else he has been doing as well.
I'd say that they need not just one pound of flesh...get two for all the other things he likely has done.

Will see about getting this, if possible.

And thanks for the video...
:)
They have NOT been using or testing this drug yet on Corona. Despite what Daniel is saying.
They are testing other antivirals of another family class of drugs currently. These drugs have a better chance of working (according to friends in this research field) Which is why the guy on YouTube was making a case for this stuff.

In the meantime...duck your head... keep low...wear gloves and dispose of them often.

Look at how long the virus lasts on surfaces like money and countertops...
I'm hearing y'all had another rough day.

Harvard is one of the lowest paying Universities for research scientists... claiming that the prestige alone is worth $100,000-200,000/yr. Meaning that usually only foreign nationals are willing to work there for any length of time. The proficient scientists usually find better places with better salaries and benefits to work.
And while working for a university like that does allow you to purchase completed published studies... nothing much of significance has come out of Harvard in a long time because of their payroll.

So...this guy is as guilty as they come.
There's no telling what else he has been doing as well.
I'd say that they need not just one pound of flesh...get two for all the other things he likely has done.
The story has me wondering about the possibility that this new strain of virus was produced in a lab and somehow got loose. If the Chinese military was involved, it opens the door for suspicion of bio-weaponry.

This looks definitely worth raising suspicion. The military games were in Wuhan last October; the first cases were discovered in Wuhan in November.

Based on South Korea's low mortality rate--below 1%, compared to a global 3.4%--I say we begin South Korea's version of chloroquine treatment now. It has already been human-tested, with lives saved already in the hundreds. No need to wait on the US government's blessing, especially when it's possible they caused it.

The story has me wondering about the possibility that this new strain of virus was produced in a lab and somehow got loose. If the Chinese military was involved, it opens the door for suspicion of bio-weaponry.
Probably close to the truth. Epidemiology in China is a highly competitive field with very little oversight. The military isn't bright enough to be involved in this level of research needed to create this virus.
But an unwatched lone researcher having an accident isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Back