Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Coronavirus

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Will see about getting this, if possible.

And thanks for the video...
:)
Keep an eye out for update 35. Hydroxychloroquine seems to be the better drug per less severe side effects. Indications are contradictory as to how long it takes to show efficacy as opposed to Chloroquine. The South Koreans are way ahead of the rest of the world on this. The Chinese had 10 clinical trials as of mid-Feb while the US is lagging behind and is just now recruiting for clinical trials as per clinicaltrials.gov.
Either of these drugs require prescriptions and are currently being administered in hospital settings.
One OTC Quercetin, is hoped to have the same properties to allow Zinc to get inside the infected cell.
As hospitals become overloaded, this information may prove to be life saving if we are unable to get medical care.

This looks definitely worth raising suspicion. The military games were in Wuhan last October; the first cases were discovered in Wuhan in November.

Based on South Korea's low mortality rate--below 1%, compared to a global 3.4%--I say we begin South Korea's version of chloroquine treatment now. It has already been human-tested, with lives saved already in the hundreds. No need to wait on the US government's blessing, especially when it's possible they caused it.
The US response is abysmal.

This looks definitely worth raising suspicion. The military games were in Wuhan last October; the first cases were discovered in Wuhan in November.

Based on South Korea's low mortality rate--below 1%, compared to a global 3.4%--I say we begin South Korea's version of chloroquine treatment now. It has already been human-tested, with lives saved already in the hundreds. No need to wait on the US government's blessing, especially when it's possible they caused it.
South Koreans using a close relative to Chloroquine. It's called Hydroxychloroquine.

But then, didn't this virus get its start in China where bowing is the preferred greeting?

I was talking general hygiene. It don't matter how and where a virus started.

I do wonder if some cultures are changing there eating ways to prevent the spread of virus. I know in some cultures they all eat with there hands from the same bowl of food.

In AA we believe nothing happens by accident and that acceptance is the best reaction to tragedy. This is how I stay calm. I want nothing except God's will for me. The virus is leading the world somewhere. Something good will come out of this I am sure. We all need to be patient. "More shall be revealed."

Last edited:
I was talking general hygiene. It don't matter how and where a virus started.

I do wonder if some cultures are changing there eating ways to prevent the spread of virus. I know in some cultures they all eat with there hands from the same bowl of food.
I know I am horrible about "hands to the face", especially when my eye itches. I want to go to the craft store and pick up popsicle sticks to keep in my pocket to use whenever my face itches......just hope I don't stick one in my eye when it itches.

I wasnt goimg to go,here ,but since you,did trump banned travel and immigrants from infected nations ,also far worse and already is back in California ,tb,which More contagious ,I,tested positive for years after my exposure in Afghanistan .open borders. And this or any contagion goes well.

Italy already is denying and Spain to the elderly over this .but leftists promise a concerning and compannionate govt right?
In AA we believe nothing happens by accident and that acceptance is the best reaction to tragedy. This is how I stay calm. I want nothing except God's will for me. The virus is leading the world somewhere. Something good will come out of this I am sure. We all need to be patient. "More shall be revealed."

My secret wish as this helps us get rid of Trump.?

Why everyone is brainwashed with Corona they forget about the common flu.

It's estimated 31 million Americans have caught the flu this season, with 210,000 to 370,000 flu sufferers hospitalized because of the virus. Who knows how many deaths.

Buying toilet paper like oh 100 rolls,wiping out supplies of wipes isn't perfectly rational .
Sams and target out of both.

You know if it ever gets to be a serious problem you can always use tissues, wash cloths, and rags. It'll just mean that you will need to do extra laundry on that last part.

Well, keep in mind that viruses can mutate I believe and become more deadly, but don't quote me on that. I say that we shouldn't panic, trust God and take the proper precautions. If it infects us and we die then so be it, we have an eternity with Jesus after that.

I agree that I wouldn't be arguing about it too much, but I still enjoy living my life as well. :)

It shows how zinc kills the virus and how chloroquine allows the zinc into the cell to kill it. Chloroquine is a cheap readily available anti-malarial drug.

Please forgive me, I'm a bit simple minded when it comes to these things.
:oops2

But I'm not licking any handrails after wiping them down.

Eww,.. yuck! I wouldn't be doing that anyways. :nonono

I know I am horrible about "hands to the face", especially when my eye itches. I want to go to the craft store and pick up popsicle sticks to keep in my pocket to use whenever my face itches......just hope I don't stick one in my eye when it itches.

Yeah I'm the exact same way when it comes to touching my face, but I'm very squeamish when it comes to touching my eyes.

Trump has done many good things for the USA. He does not want everyone to be equally miserable.

I agree, but let's not turn this into a political thread. :nono

Also, here's a question,.. if you have underline health problems (I'm speaking of questdriven and her Diabetes) does that automatically mean that you have a bad immune system? :confused

Also, here's a question,.. if you have underline health problems (I'm speaking of @questdriven and her Diabetes) does that automatically mean that you have a bad immune system?
Yes... second worse morbidity rate for this virus. Heart disease taking first place and is followed by bronchitis and asthmatics

They have NOT been using or testing this drug yet on Corona. Despite what Daniel is saying.
They are testing other antivirals of another family class of drugs currently. These drugs have a better chance of working (according to friends in this research field) Which is why the guy on YouTube was making a case for this stuff.

In the meantime...duck your head... keep low...wear gloves and dispose of them often.

Look at how long the virus lasts on surfaces like money and countertops...
I'm hearing y'all had another rough day.
John,,,
Persons are not allowed to walk their dog or take a walk!
And the streets are empty in both small towns and the big cities.
I'm not a conspiracy type person, as you surely know, but I'm starting to wonder if there's something we're not being told.
I mean...this is being treated like the black plaque.

And I wish I could know about Trump...I would have started a thread but it's not allowed anymore. Here they're saying he didn't do anything and now, all of a sudden, he's declared a national emergency. I don't have Sky anymore...I only watched it for the news and it cost a lot. (don't watch TV).

And, once again, the EU has failed miserably.
Who needs this?
I wish we weren't a part of it.

Keep an eye out for update 35. Hydroxychloroquine seems to be the better drug per less severe side effects. Indications are contradictory as to how long it takes to show efficacy as opposed to Chloroquine. The South Koreans are way ahead of the rest of the world on this. The Chinese had 10 clinical trials as of mid-Feb while the US is lagging behind and is just now recruiting for clinical trials as per clinicaltrials.gov.
Either of these drugs require prescriptions and are currently being administered in hospital settings.
One OTC Quercetin, is hoped to have the same properties to allow Zinc to get inside the infected cell.
As hospitals become overloaded, this information may prove to be life saving if we are unable to get medical care.
Dan,,,
I wanted to buy vitamic C on amazon.it this morning.
It's pretty much sold out...I got one bottle - but will keep trying.
It can't hurt --- 2,000 mg a day 1 in the a.m. and 1 in the p.m.

I also use a pharmaceutical product that boosts the immune system. The brand names are Polimod or Axil. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. That's available because it's pretty expensive -- or not enough persons know about it. I tell everyone I know, but they don't buy it.

And I wish I could know about Trump.
I wonder...is the news you hear about US presidency as politically slanted as it is here? I gave up on watching the news because it is so slanted toward one side or the other. It is nearly impossible to get a reasonably accurate assessment from any news source. I personally think it is disgusting and extremely poor news reporting.

Agreed, news is way too slanted in disfavor of Trump. I personally don't trust like 99% of news sources since they find a way of taking anything good he does and spinning it into something bad

Its tempting to play expert but even the experts arent sure whats going on.
Time to have faith in authorities even if they arent perfect.

Back