Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Coronavirus

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
If you have data, I will look at it.

I don't need data because statistics only go on known cases, and this flu for some reason gets acknowledged more.

If they gave every seasons flu a name and went crazy on it like this one the statistics would probably be the same.

Every year hundreds of thousands of people die from the flu and are hospitalised. What's new.

This flu has the same symptoms as any other flu and of course people with some medical conditions and the elderly are more at risk.

People get a runny nose and a cough for a couple days and get over it, it's not recorded in data.

As far as I am aware the death rate for this flu is rare, statistics can be twisted to suit. How many people have corona?, possibly millions.

Last edited:
Well, keep in mind that viruses can mutate I believe and become more deadly, but don't quote me on that. I say that we shouldn't panic, trust God and take the proper precautions. If it infects us and we die then so be it, we have an eternity with Jesus after that.

Seasonal flu kills about 291,000 to 646,000 people worldwide each year.

So far "Coronavirus" has killed 5000. When it hits a million deaths then we will talk about it being worse than the seasonal flu, even the symptoms are the same.

Store was SUPER busy today! And it's a small chain grocery store....hate to think what bigger ones like WalMart were like today and probably right now. Probably so many people that it's hard to get from aisle to aisle.

Still plenty of supplies here. I stocked up a bit, as directed.

Let's hope they can prevent that million by quarantine until a treatment is developed.

The best way to prevent something is education and truth.

How can someone prevent the spread of "coronavirus" like any other flu that is nothing more than the same thing, there is no difference, just be hygenic and don't go to work if your sick, wash your hands, don't cough and sneeze towards others, and so on.

Tell me something new.

Last edited:
There is one common practice in the world i believe is not very hygenic or a good practice, and that is the handshake. Unlike in Japanese culture for example who bow, the handshake can spread disease.

How do you know someone did not sneeze or cough into there hand after the last time there hands had a wash, or they picked there nose, or who know what they were doing with there hands or fingers, and then give you a handshake. You never know another person's hygiene.

Best after every handshake wash your hands to prevent the spread of disease.

Last edited:
Italian health care workers say this is nothing like the normal flu. They describe it as a war zone.

Of course, health care workers deal with this every year with the flu and the people they look after.

Hundreds of thousands are killed and hospitalised every year with the normal flu. No one seemed to care until now.

Maybe it's just waking people up to the truth and what goes on all the time.

Last edited:
The latest news around here is that nursing homes are being shut down, prison visitation is being suspended, (good thing I already got to visit Joey last month) and schools all a crossed Ohio are going to be closed starting next week. (Even though they were getting ready for spring vacation anyways.)

Dr. Amy says Ohio has at least 100,000 hidden infected people already. Tests were not done so they could quarantine infected people, so the thing is quickly getting out of control.

Dr. Amy says Ohio has at least 100,000 hidden infected people already. Tests were not done so they could quarantine infected people, so the thing is quickly getting out of control.

So now the death statistics can drop as there are 100,000 more "hidden", (not sure how something can be hidden and exposed at the same time, but anyhow), infected people.

In fact the stats cannot do anything because it's not even known if these people even have 'corona" if it's hidden.

Last edited:
I looks like Israel might have a vaccine soon....
There is a youtube video coronavirus update number 34 where it shows chloroquine is killing the virus by allowing zinc to enter the virus diseased cell and halting replication. Zinc sopplements alone do very little, but combined with chloroquine, kills the virus. South Korea and now China are using this as primary treatment. South Korea is beating the virus and their numbers reflect this. Chloroquine is readily available and cheap.

There is a youtube video coronavirus update number 34 where it shows chloroquine is killing the virus by allowing zinc to enter the virus diseased cell and halting replication. Zinc sopplements alone do very little, but combined with chloroquine, kills the virus. South Korea and now China are using this as primary treatment. South Korea is beating the virus and their numbers reflect this. Chloroquine is readily available and cheap.

Yeah...we know.
This guy says more research is needed. Chemotherapy is a dangerous thing to play with. Not something to do all on your own. He could be right or he could be killing people in another way. He admits he doesn't know and that research needs to be done

Yeah...we know.
This guy says more research is needed. Chemotherapy is a dangerous thing to play with. Not something to do all on your own. He could be right or he could be killing people in another way. He admits he doesn't know and that research needs to be done
Chloroquine is not "chemo", it is a cheap readily available anti-malarial.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back