Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

In China, they made everyone wear masks while in public. New cases are now rare there.

In the USA, it is extremely difficult for Americans to buy masks. Amazon has put unavailable on their website. The CDC recommends that anyone coughing should wear masks when if they have to go out in public, but how do they do this if they can't find any?

The USA should ramp manufacturing of masks.
The USA probably purchases most masks from China so ramping up manufacture might not be a very feasible thing.

In China, they made everyone wear masks while in public. New cases are now rare there.

In the USA, it is extremely difficult for Americans to buy masks. Amazon has put unavailable on their website. The CDC recommends that anyone coughing should wear masks when if they have to go out in public, but how do they do this if they can't find any?

The USA should ramp manufacturing of masks.

Why are they unavailable on Amazon? Although I tend to think that some people are going overboard with this, I also just happen to think that it's a good idea.

That's because of costs. Its cheaper to make things over there .

Given how much it costs to repair a car .its cheaper to throw it away if it's old rather then fix it. We build things so cheap .

That's because of costs. Its cheaper to make things over there .

Given how much it costs to repair a car .its cheaper to throw it away if it's old rather then fix it. We build things so cheap .

It's probably cheaper because ironically I don't think they have as much money as we do. Yet the money that we give them should be more than enough to save away for a rainy day.

Its cheaper to make things over there substantially because they have lots of machines to help them build things. Their 50% savings rate gives them lots of capital to construct machines. Robots.

Its cheaper to make things over there substantially because they have lots of machines to help them build things. Their 50% savings rate gives them lots of capital to construct machines. Robots.

I just pictured a hallelujah chorus in your head and a dreamy look in your eyes when you said that. :rofl2

And junk at that .

Even brand new parts are junk.

Most cars are made by robots,evenin the u.s,
While you may fantasize about robots the older and more aware of how God made man to work ,the more I realize its how my mom is in much better health then others as she works part time .

Many who retire ,drop dead in 5 years .

A robot will replace caregiving ,hospice,waitress,waiter,cabs,and other things,already we have social media causing ,irony noted,less human interaction.

My church has talked about creating a ministry helpong the elderly by,having able bodied person mow,fix things and simple things.

Often it might be other retirees.we have two retirees who spend hours at the church cleaning and arranging ,I bet if they stop there health will fail.

My mental health may be deemed where I can't work ,I have pondered on how I like to,work,and how a simple job can be healthy.

Sitting around talking about my dreams,issues can be helpful but a busy mind and body will be more healing then any drug can provide .

My wife being limited on,her work abilities has been able to clean one house and always talks about that when she does.it makes her feel useful ,I can see it

Most manufacturing has left the USA. They don't know how to make much stuff here anymore.
It isn't the how but the expense of doing it. To start producing them now would require huge investments in land, buildings, machinery, personnel, etc. It is not economically feasible for a short-term product when we can't compete with the Asian market with our higher costs for those same things.

If you don't believe that, then maybe you've just found a new self employment opportunity to invest in.

Most cars are made by robots,evenin the u.s,
While you may fantasize about robots the older and more aware of how God made man to work ,the more I realize its how my mom is in much better health then others as she works part time .

Many who retire ,drop dead in 5 years .

A robot will replace caregiving ,hospice,waitress,waiter,cabs,and other things,already we have social media causing ,irony noted,less human interaction.

My church has talked about creating a ministry helpong the elderly by,having able bodied person mow,fix things and simple things.

Often it might be other retirees.we have two retirees who spend hours at the church cleaning and arranging ,I bet if they stop there health will fail.

My mental health may be deemed where I can't work ,I have pondered on how I like to,work,and how a simple job can be healthy.

Sitting around talking about my dreams,issues can be helpful but a busy mind and body will be more healing then any drug can provide .
Technically, every machine ever created is a robot of sorts and this includes even those things we use in our homes such as washing machines, dryers, water heaters, cook stoves, plumbing systems, electrical systems, and so forth.

It is not economically feasible for a short-term product when we can't compete with the Asian market with our higher costs for those same things.

1) Ask why we can't compete in the long run, and how to fix it.

2) During wartime and other national emergencies production is converted over to needed material, regardless. During WWII the factories converted over to make tanks and such didn't do it for long run profit.

Technically, every machine ever created is a robot of sorts and this includes even those things we use in our homes such as washing machines, dryers, water heaters, cook stoves, plumbing systems, electrical systems, and so forth.
Yes I know . I posses a washboard but your dishwasher ,isn't ai.older ones used analog timers.btw a friend said to eschew modern digital ones.the brain costs more to replace then the machine.

Moderate exercise is good for people. I encourage everyone to get in some exercise.
Work ,believe me ,my,mother is a dishwasher ,it has done her good.she does walk,but again ,few will just get up out of bed just for exercise .
The threat of loss of income had me working out alot .I walk alot,20 miles is short to me. I have got mad,got off work and. Nearly walked 6 miles home .after reading a route of double that length.

Nearly made it as a friend saw me and gave me a ride .two hour walk,as I was pacing myself and hit his shop ,on the way .I
His print shop is within three miles of my house . he saw me and asked.

by the way,
whats the best website for following daily rates/ statistics of coronavirus spread or reduction in worldwide/ country by country?

by the way,
whats the best website for following daily rates/ statistics of coronavirus spread or reduction in worldwide/ country by country?

I'm not sure. All I know is that the latest news around here (in the state of Ohio) is that all of the restaurants and bars are closing their doors starting at nine P.M ET. The whole entire state is basically in a panic already and I'm afraid that it's only going to get worse. That's what happens when people start twisting the truth around and that's exactly why I don't like my own words to be twisted around either. :nonono

Back