Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

Guardian said:
...discovery of the decisive role in the spread of the coronavirus epidemic of asymptomatic people. When the study began, on 6 March, there were at least 90 infected in Vò. For days now, there have been no new cases. “We were able to contain the outbreak here, because we identified and eliminated the ‘submerged’ infections and isolated them...

One Italian town found the secret. Test everybody to find out who is infected, and quarantine just them. To do that you need to be able to build a lot of tests, reagents, and swabs though.

You don't have to quarantine everybody in the country, just those who are infected for a few weeks. Where are the tests?

That chloro-whateveryoucallit stuff was mentioned by the president today...
Malaria chemotherapy drug is going to be allowed to be proscribed as compassionate use...
But be warned...side effects are :
Side effects from the drug include muscle problems, loss of appetite, diarrhea, and skin rash, while more serious ones include problems with vision and muscle damage, according to the American Society of Pharmacists.

That doesn't sound too good.

So we shall see what happens.

Malaria chemotherapy drug is going to be allowed to be proscribed as compassionate use...
Side effects from the drug include muscle problems, loss of appetite, diarrhea, and skin rash, while more serious ones include problems with vision and muscle damage, according to the American Society of Pharmacists.

That reminds me of this Tim Hawkins video. :rofl2

Things that make you go hmmmm that does not surprise me.

China
80,928 cases
New cases: 0

Italy
41,035 cases
New cases: 5324

Last edited:

That should be adjusted to the South Korean model of using Hydroxychloroquine......less side effects.

The real stuff requires that you know somebody...
Like my uncle...
Or another guy closer...hummmm

I used to watch moonshiners on TV where illegal brewers in USA were hiding there shine from authorities, they must have had the good stuff. I want some.

Last edited:
Guardian said:
The coronavirus is likely to present a year-long war of attrition. While our medical professionals are putting out heroic efforts, no one can work around the clock indefinitely. Doctors, nurses, technicians, support staff and even hospital janitors are highly vulnerable to this virus and will become exhausted and sick right when they’re needed most.

If its not properly dealt with, 19 could zap more Americans that WWI and WWII did combined. We are short of supplies, and health care workers. We need to start a war time economy to produce needed supplies/meds, and train extra medical personnel to deal with this crisis. We can defeat this foe invading America, but only if we fight it to our utmost ability.

If its not properly dealt with, 19 could zap more Americans that WWI and WWII did combined. We are short of supplies, and health care workers. We need to start a war time economy to produce needed supplies/meds, and train extra medical personnel to deal with this crisis. We can defeat this foe invading America, but only if we fight it to our utmost ability.
Of all the cases in Tennessee (most are in Nashville itself)...we have only 2 in the hospital. Mostly as a precaution. All others are quarantined at home.

This seems to affect older people more so than younger. There's of course research going into why this is.

But the young people are the carriers as they travel about as if nothing is going on. Mild symptoms and everything. They barely notice they are sick.

*Sigh*

California may be shut down but NY has the most cases and it isn't shutting down.

But the young people are the carriers as they travel about as if nothing is going on. Mild symptoms and everything. They barely notice they are sick.

Some don't notice at all, because they have no symptoms. Testing everyone is the only way to identify carriers. The best way to eliminate new infections. At least it worked in the town of Vo. We need to manufacture tests already.

Guardian said:
We made an interesting finding: at the time the first symptomatic case was diagnosed, a significant proportion of the population, about 3%, had already been infected – yet most of them were completely asymptomatic. Our study established a valuable principle: testing of all citizens, whether or not they have symptoms, provides a way to control this pandemic.

Last edited:
Well here it is the first official day of spring and now that it's finally here I didn't realize that I would be so depressed. At least it's sixty degrees outside, but why couldn't the Coronavirus have come when it was still winter and you couldn't really get out of your house and do much of anything anyways? :sad

Looks like the latest news is that somebody recently passed away that was a few years older than me. Of course I'm not worried because number one I'm a child of God, and number two,.. it looks like he had a number of other health problems that I never had. Still, my thoughts and prayers go towards his friends and family members. :pray

Back