Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

At least they are finally getting serious.

Now if they would just produce tests, masks, and meds 19 might be brought under control.
I'm just going to drink some tonic water...some gin might accidentally spill into it. But it's full of quinine...it will help these leg cramps and Charlie horses.

Hey, they make sugar free tonic water...if anti malaria drugs are good... well I'm thinking about not taking chances...

On the serious side we were number 3 in new cases today...so far.

Pennsylvania also shut down...

Why everyone is concerned about corona I'm concerned about the ban on indoor congregation and the freedom of gathering.

You see, most people cannot go to church now, it's banned, and when this whole drama is over who is going to un-ban it, I don't see it ever being a big enough issue for politicians to discuss, near all churches, mosques, temples, and synagogues will be empty for...how long?, they also want the right to peaceful assembly over 500 banned, so the people can never make it a big enough issue to be heard. Anymore than 500 would be shut down. Who knows what of they make it 100, 50, 10. Never can people unite to get there voice heard. a group of people protest something and get shut down and arrested.

The truth is most religious gatherings inside have more than 100 people, only home churches don't and maybe a few very small churches.

What is comes down to is the right to peaceful assembly has been banned. Who is going to un-ban it.

Last edited:
A curfew isn't martial law ,other wise florida issues those often for every storm .they close down the barrier islands after storms and mandate shelters for mobile homes

What exactly does that mean? Are people able to get essentials? How do they regulate that?
Same thing as California, Illinois, and Pennsylvania.
Grocery stores, gas stations, fast food or take out places, banks, medical care, or delivery services can move about...

People can access these things too...
But at midnight saying that you wanted to go to the bank ain't gonna cut it when you get pulled over. You will find yourself in the pokey...waiting on a judge who is angry he had to open his courtroom (exposing himself to coronavirus) to sentence you.

What exactly does that mean? Are people able to get essentials? How do they regulate that?

NBC New York said:
Non-compliance by businesses may result in fines or summonses; at this point, there are no legal consequences for individuals but crowds violating the new orders will be broken up. People older than 70 and those with compromised immune systems are told to take even more precautions, including pre-screening visitors' temperatures and making sure any visitors wear masks.

150 EMT technicians tested positive. They are spiraling out of control. Americans desperately need protective masks, and tests for all citizens so infected people can be identified and quarantined.

Tennessee has relaxed the rules some about who can get tested...set up drive through testing centers.
And on the first day of drive thru testing Nashville's numbers doubled for positive cases.

I tried to tell my Dad he was grounded and couldn't leave the house unless 911 told him to...he did just like I did when I was a kid and disobeyed.

Same thing as California, Illinois, and Pennsylvania.
Grocery stores, gas stations, fast food or take out places, banks, medical care, or delivery services can move about...

People can access these things too...
But at midnight saying that you wanted to go to the bank ain't gonna cut it when you get pulled over. You will find yourself in the pokey...waiting on a judge who is angry he had to open his courtroom (expo sing himself to coronavirus) to sentence you.
So basically, its not much different than what we have here in MN now. I can get groceries, fuel, off-sale liquor, hardware, go to the bank, etc. All things that involve gatherings or require close contact such as restaurants, on-sale liquor establishments, churches, salons, etc. are shut down.

So basically, its not much different than what we have here in MN now. I can get groceries, fuel, off-sale liquor, hardware, go to the bank, etc. All things that involve gatherings or require close contact such as restaurants, on-sale liquor establishments, churches, salons, etc. are shut down.
Construction will be shut down, all entertainment venues, not sure about mechanics and tow trucks...
Schools, libraries, information services...bye bye.

Pillsbury/ Yoplait, the meat processing plants, Dean Foods, and paper mills are all going 90 to nothing...

Back