Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Coronavirus

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I find it amazing how many celebrities and the famous now have corona and are letting the world know through the media.
Because the first place/system that became infected was in the private jet industry.

Private/charter jets have become much better than the regular airports. Low volume of people and better class of people... smaller number of people on the airplane.

Different set of checking in and getting through security. They were the first ones to become sick here in America. The places that the rich elite are known to haunt.
It hit them without so much as a sneeze for a warning.
Less than six degrees of separation and all of Hollywood and rich elite has it... because they are constantly traveling... burning that jet fuel.

So they are sick.

The government tells me not to stress yet throws me in lockdown and a complete sudden change of lifestyle with many of my rights gone and im expected to just adjust.

It has cause me mental stress.

When this is over im going to see a lawyer.
Speaking of scuba diving...
What do you call 1,000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?
A good start...

Everyone has finally fallen under full government lockdown, and they think it's great. It's allways in the name of government safety and security. The government is there to help you. That's why they say, I am from the government and I am here to help you, and protect you. So now your on full government lockdown.

I was thinking of going down the road to catch a fish for dinner. Banned. No can. Lockdown. Government is there to help and protect us.

Might go visit my family and a few friends down the road and say hello. Banned. No can. Lockdown. Government is there to help and protect us.

Last edited:
Cruise ships. They have been the main culprits for Australia. One called the Ruby Princess in particular. Unbelievably, it docked in Sydney , and no checks were done on passengers. Arriving at 2.00am in the morning is apparently unusual too.
Same here in Hawai'i until they told all cruise ships to stay away. By then it was too late.

Same here in Hawai'i until they told all cruise ships to stay away. By then it was too late.

If only they would have locked down the ports and airports right away. If only they would have manufactured millions of tests quickly so they could find the infected, and quarantine them before it spread. They let all those irresponsible travelers contract 19 in remote places, then bring it back to myriad neighborhoods the USA.

If only they would have locked down the ports and airports right away. If only they would have manufactured millions of tests quickly so they could find the infected, and quarantine them before it spread. They let all those irresponsible travelers contract 19 in remote places, then bring it back to myriad neighborhoods the USA.
You have to let people come home.
You can't put people in an effective jail when they have committed no crime...in fact the travellers did just the opposite. Most were told to self isolate.
But it was already too late when the doors were shut. TSA workers in NY, Massachusetts, Washington, CA and other locations were infected and giving it out to all they inspected for entry into America.

This is why we are so upset with China. We are actually able to do the required screening if we know what is coming. But by the time the world found out it was already everywhere in Europe and elsewhere.
It would have been like past outbreaks...a little worry and a little bit more prevention and all would have been fine.

Not the tens of thousands of deaths and hospitalizations we currently are having...as well as the destroyed economies all nation's are facing.

The Euro might be worthless after this. France and Italy are going to get way behind on their debts. Spain as well. Germany and England were the main financial support for the European Union but the UK left it. (Remember Brexit?)
Now there's going to be trouble on a global level...and it ain't gonna be a bug.

You have to let people come home.

Not while they are infected you don't. Irresponsible travelers don't have a Constitutional right to inflict a plague on the American people.

If someone travels to a plague zone, they stay there until they are clean. Lock down the country to travelers until the plague is controlled.

...you must not do anything that would put your neighbor’s life in danger. I am the Lord. Leviticus 19:16b NCV

It is absolutely forbidden to put your neighbor's life at risk by deliberately going into a plague zone, then bringing that plague back to your neighbors.

Last edited:
Not while they are infected you don't. Irresponsible travelers don't have a Constitutional right to inflict a plague on the American people.

If someone travels to a plague zone, they stay there until they are clean.
I know a lady who went to Italy to volunteer her nursing skills because they are so shorthanded...she hasn't come back and knows that she is in for the duration.

But as far as the other people who traveled around...
The guy who was patient zero in Nashville TN didn't travel internationally...it didn't even register that there might be a real problem until it was way too late.
He was just on a routine business trip to Boston. Didn't think about it. Didn't really know that Boston was a "hotspot". (Neither did anyone else)

Came home mid day and then went to his child's school for a fundraiser and infected hundreds and subsequently thousands all while not even feeling sick.

There wasn't a storm that caused a tornado, no bomb that took out buildings, this was silent except for the always shouting media we half listen to because of all their shouting all the time. (Boy who cried wolf)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back