Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Coronavirus

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Unless you suggest ,gun pointing ,tracking ,negated 4th,1st,amendment rights ,good luck ,you can't expect the truck labeled food etc to actually have food,people wouldnt smuggle out ,look,never .

I,bet China is lying .

At the rate new cases are being added, you might be surprised at what it will become in a few weeks. China controlled the outbreak with mandatory quarantine, and everyone wearing a mask. Almost no one in the USA has a mask, and quarantine is usually "self quarantine". They do it if they want to. If they don't want to, they wander around. There were just thousands of youngsters gathering in Florida, ignoring quarantine. Whatever they caught is now being brought back to their local communities. Travelers are still wandering around in infected areas, and bringing that back to their home communities.

19 is getting out of control in some states. Health care workers have few tests, so they are helpless to figure out who is infected to beg them to "self quarantine". In New York, nurses are out of protective gowns, so they are wearing trash bags in desperation.
It is reported the Brazilian mafia/gangs are enforcing lockdown because the government won't.

They don't have enough tests to locate infected individuals. They are not forcing infected people to stay away from others, just asking them to self quarantine. The epidemic is advancing rapidly.

85,749 The USA has more infected than anyone else. Whatever some states are doing, it isn't working. Other states are doing better. Each state is following a different strategy.

It's up to each individual to look after there own health and socially distance themselves from other to help protect them.

You don't want to be like us in full government lockdown where I cannot even drive to the dock and catch a fish for dinner that's how far gone my rights are at the moment. Cannot even visit my family and friends, not even sit meters apart and have a beer on the deck.

It's up to each individual to look after there own health and socially distance themselves from other to help protect them.

You don't want to be like us in full government lockdown where I cannot even drive to the dock and catch a fish for dinner that's how far gone my rights are at the moment. Cannot even visit my family and friends, not even sit on the deck meters apart and have a beer on the deck.
Or god forbid my,dad dies and his view of no life or death reason to travel.

I'm a bit cautious ,I zipped to a house to the, water on,and back north way too fast,usually,that takes 30 to 40 minutes because of traffic,I,will wait 5 to 10 just trying to make a turn ,10 if I,must make left .yet not so.
.if this stays a far worse thing then the corona will happen,depression.I don't see restaurants keeping people once they look,at this and how to avoid closure after it ,simply have no inside dining ,costs reduced.

.if this stays a far worse thing then the corona will happen,depression.I don't see restaurants keeping people once they look,at this and how to avoid closure after it ,simply have no inside dining ,costs reduced.

The economy is going to get hit hard here, I mean dang, only essential services are running, near the whole country is not working and won't be working for at least a month. How high will unemployment rise.

I'm interested to know if politicians took a pay cut because lack of taxes while they all comfortable locked down in there nice homes.

You don't want to be like us in full government lockdown...

Voluntary lock down is why 19 is advancing relentlessly in the USA. Many people refuse to self quarantine, and spread 19 to whomever they want to. Letting infected people roam around wherever they want to is a recipe for a pandemic. This could turn into a real situation in some states.

Voluntary lock down is why 19 is advancing relentlessly in the USA. Many people refuse to self quarantine, and spread 19 to whomever they want to. Letting infected people roam around wherever they want to is a recipe for a pandemic. This could turn into a real situation in some states.

As i have always said, you cannot stop idiot. Even in a full lockdown you still get idiots not obeying rules. Not everyone is abiding by lockdown, yet most are.

Again unless you have a cop,mandated papers just to be driving ,some states are there,road block every road into a state,95 ,10 and 75 ,aren't the only way,us1,27,17,23,441,98,90,are also truck routes and while a bit slower ,you can still take them out or in my state,I have driven 27. From Miami to Okeechobee and once I left Broward ,I,was in,chobee county within 2 hours .

As the darkness encroaches, we're even reassessing whether to use the elevator anymore or take the stairs. If we are in the elevator and it stops at a floor and someone wants in.....we will probably get out and walk the rest of the way. Is the elevator even a safe place to be? A small enclosed room with who knows what.......a lingering cough....sneeze......do we want to breath that?

I might quit work today and go on sickness welfare for mental health for stress, i cannot deal with all the pressure and change and rules.
I pray the Holy Spirit sweeps over you and that you can find peace in even small activities such as music, reading, contemplation, prayer. May peace and wisdom abide with you each and every day as we pass through this darkness.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back