Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Coronavirus

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
in short, a strange lady exited her house in front of me, not that is reason in of itself. she whips out tp and I then notice closely. her gait is as one has a bad back or really has to go. she is barely in her shoes, heels not in the shoes, so as I pass, she actually says high while knowing I had to see her tp. then enters the woods. I stop, wait a few to see if I am seeing this. drops her pants and squats. then a few minutes later exits the woods and her gait isn't as stiff. I wasn't sure if should call, I figured she had no water, and thought jail wouldn't solve it. then as I mulled it and I got disgusted and call my boss who then after I gave the address of where she left the house. said they have water. I rechecked the read via inputting the address and then asked please do contact the pd. they drove by and asked me what I saw and I told them . I don't think she was arrested, but still I told my by boss. he after the pd left stopped by, and talked to me. we where west and next to the wooded area. this was in broad daylight and honestly. having seen her often do this during check read and shutting on or off meters , she would exit her house, walk around the corner then by the time I was done turning on the meter walking back. I thought that was some drug deal. yet given where she went, it was exactly the same thing. she would walk across the street and head into the woods. I assumed then it was the side walk as the angle of the trees obscured where I was the first time I saw her do this whereas this time I could see clearly as I was at the right angle and not kneeling. I make it a habit to observe if danger Is near and what home has dogs and when and who walks them at what time so that should I be at the home I know that a dog is here and may be a threat. habit

Ohhh,.. so you did write what I think you did. I always get bowls mixed up with that other word. :rofl2

there is no cure for the flu, and Tamiflu type may never actually be used for other the the flu and even with tammiflu its only for the immune suppressed that it is given. I have asthma and I don't get a prescription for it.

science may but again it may not.

If you mean there's no cure after you get it then that's exactly why I get vaccinated for it every year. Sure it isn't a hundred percent effective, but it still puts my mind at ease. Which is exactly why I wish that there was a vaccine for Corona.

You have to let people come home.
You can't put people in an effective jail when they have committed no crime...in fact the travellers did just the opposite. Most were told to self isolate.
But it was already too late when the doors were shut. TSA workers in NY, Massachusetts, Washington, CA and other locations were infected and giving it out to all they inspected for entry into America.

This is why we are so upset with China. We are actually able to do the required screening if we know what is coming. But by the time the world found out it was already everywhere in Europe and elsewhere.
It would have been like past outbreaks...a little worry and a little bit more prevention and all would have been fine.

Not the tens of thousands of deaths and hospitalizations we currently are having...as well as the destroyed economies all nation's are facing.

The Euro might be worthless after this. France and Italy are going to get way behind on their debts. Spain as well. Germany and England were the main financial support for the European Union but the UK left it. (Remember Brexit?)
Now there's going to be trouble on a global level...and it ain't gonna be a bug.

So what do you think can be done about it?

Nothing now...
But the whole world is currently giving China the "Stink Eye"...

They are getting the message loud and clear.

But good news this morning...

This is the test we have been waiting for.
Now testing can begin at a phenomenal rate.

Ohhh,.. so you did write what I think you did. I always get bowls mixed up with that other word. :rofl2

If you mean there's no cure after you get it then that's exactly why I get vaccinated for it every year. Sure it isn't a hundred percent effective, but it still puts my mind at ease. Which is exactly why I wish that there was a vaccine for Corona.

I have the spanish flu ,flu several times despite having the shot,the virus mutates and the shot isn't effective

It was identified as a coronavirus on January 7 and can spread via human-to-human transmission.

Shuts boarder on 20th March. Completely unacceptable.

The first case reported here was on 28 February.

That's a big gap from Jan 7 to March 20, and big gap from first case, Jan 7 to Feb 28.

Last edited:
Shuts boarder on 20th March. Completely unacceptable.

In your cited article, they mentioned that total corona cases was about 200,000 on the 19th. Today it is 658,205. All that in 9 days.

The USA is now 120,204.

Borders should have been sealed long ago. Returning citizens tested by hazmat geared personnel, and infected people put on an island until they were clean.

In your cited article, they mentioned that total corona cases was about 200,000 on the 19th. Today it is 658,205. All that in 9 days.

The USA is now 120,204.

Borders should have been sealed long ago. Returning citizens tested by hazmat geared personnel, and infected people put on an island until they were clean.

I'm calm but im not happy.

Last edited:

The USA is now 120,204.

I'm sure my,wife or any one forced to an island won't mind a hurricane ,I'm sure the terroritories will just take them,or the Bahamas.

I,bet people are boating to the country to get a break from Florida .I knew guys who would boat over ,bumpy,ride but doable .

It was only well after the first case was known and spreading in the world and the first case was here the boarders were locked down to the world, but that's too late, now im locked down as a individual.

Last edited:
People might take boarder and bio security a bit more seriously now. We been talking about the importance of it for years.

Even Trudeau closed his boarder.

I don't know how this works.

Legal
I can drive to the shop to buy a packet of fish for dinner, people are there, and people serve me.

Not legal
I cannot drive to the dock or rock line anywhere and catch a fish for dinner even it's the most self isolated I can get.

I guess someone has to pay taxes.

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back