Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Coronavirus

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
What happens when that number gets into the millions? Voluntary "self quarantine" and a shortage of masks for the public just doesn't seem to be getting the job done.

What happens when that number gets into the millions? Voluntary "self quarantine" and a shortage of masks for the public just doesn't seem to be getting the job done.
Then the constitution,is null,

There will always be one case .unless we ban travel to and from third world nations ,unless a vaccine is doable.

That is from ,in part ,a statement a friend made .I,don't think China's numbers are that low.per that article .there's a call to close my county airport ,shut down air travel?why not close ports,close roads .its being suggested

Agree,day by day

Called the cops only,a strange one who left her house with water ,simply,to go move bowels in the woods.

I'm just wondering when it will all come to an end. Hopefully soon. I also heard that the president signed some kind of law today but I don't really understand it. :/ Oh and I thought the "bowels in the woods" part said something totally different at first. :lol

I'm not happy with what's going on and i am in troubled times, very very very stressed.

Where was alert level Prevent. Who and what caused my stress. I'm not happy.

When the number gets into the millions, I think the public will support a ban to infected countries.

One almost certainly is, eventually. We just have to get through the next year or so.

I'm sure they ,they don't think ,will but again unless we ban missionaries ,..kill,lay minefields along our oceans ,yeah ,

Im for safety but not gonna give up sanity either .you,assume science will cure ,it may not .

Experts may say this will last months ,what then?

Great I'm,safe from the virus but I have no,money for my wife's meds.she is now dead ,can't run or expect that to work.

Sometimes the state ,as I learned along time ago cant protect you.God is in control .I,just have come near the limit. Of the constitution vets I emergency powers limits .these will be challenged,our leaders better tread carefully or there won't be any economy,left.

I'm just wondering when it will all come to an end. Hopefully soon. I also heard that the president signed some kind of law today but I don't really understand it. :/ Oh and I thought the "bowels in the woods" part said something totally different at first. :lol
Trying to speed up production of breathing machines for the sick.
locally, piper has ceased aircraft production and is making face shields to donate to the bigger of the two hospitals.

in short, a strange lady exited her house in front of me, not that is reason in of itself. she whips out tp and I then notice closely. her gait is as one has a bad back or really has to go. she is barely in her shoes, heels not in the shoes, so as I pass, she actually says high while knowing I had to see her tp. then enters the woods. I stop, wait a few to see if I am seeing this. drops her pants and squats. then a few minutes later exits the woods and her gait isn't as stiff. I wasn't sure if should call, I figured she had no water, and thought jail wouldn't solve it. then as I mulled it and I got disgusted and call my boss who then after I gave the address of where she left the house. said they have water. I rechecked the read via inputting the address and then asked please do contact the pd. they drove by and asked me what I saw and I told them . I don't think she was arrested, but still I told my by boss. he after the pd left stopped by, and talked to me. we where west and next to the wooded area. this was in broad daylight and honestly. having seen her often do this during check read and shutting on or off meters , she would exit her house, walk around the corner then by the time I was done turning on the meter walking back. I thought that was some drug deal. yet given where she went, it was exactly the same thing. she would walk across the street and head into the woods. I assumed then it was the side walk as the angle of the trees obscured where I was the first time I saw her do this whereas this time I could see clearly as I was at the right angle and not kneeling. I make it a habit to observe if danger Is near and what home has dogs and when and who walks them at what time so that should I be at the home I know that a dog is here and may be a threat. habit

there is no cure for the flu, and Tamiflu type may never actually be used for other the the flu and even with tammiflu its only for the immune suppressed that it is given. I have asthma and I don't get a prescription for it.

science may but again it may not.

All the media has been over the last few years is.

Russia
then
Climate Change
then
Corona

Now im in complete government lockdown with minimal rights.

Do people not get it. Why is Trump the only world leader that gets picked on (Aside from Israel who always gets picked on no matter what)

Last edited:
Cruise ships. They have been the main culprits for Australia. One called the Ruby Princess in particular. Unbelievably, it docked in Sydney , and no checks were done on passengers. Arriving at 2.00am in the morning is apparently unusual too.

I want to know what's really going on. All the media is talking about is corona.

Things are not adding up. They never have done.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back