Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Coronavirus

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Well let me put the CD advise given to rest .

1.I'm not suggessting to ignore it
2.only a vet will understand this.formations until quite recently these occurred
3.open bay barracks,confined spaces on ships,subs
4. Chow hall .they might have worked a to go option on them ,but on a navy vessel?

People die from the flue all the time.

The difference is that 20% of people infected by 19 need hospital help to get through it, including many youngsters. If everyone gets 19 at about the same time, there aren't nearly enough hospital beds for them. Casualties become close to 20% in that scenario. 20% of 330 million is 66 million Americans. Unacceptable.

If they lockdown, people get 19 a few at a time, and hopefully have enough hospital beds for them.

This is not the flu. Very few need to go to the hospital for the flu. They just sit on their couch for a few days drinking orange juice. The few elderly that need hospital beds for the flu generally have one available.

Gosh....I've thought of this, but I'm hoping we'll forget this eventually. It might take a long time,,,maybe months or even more.
I think it will depend on where we are in history. If this is just another outbreak like the plague or Spanish Flu, then we will eventually recover. IF this is truly the End Times then we may not fully recover before something else globally catastrophic occurs. Each event layered over the other delayed in time less and less in timing as we progress. Where are we in time???? The great question.

Its in the air, and is highly contagious. You can catch it from just being near someone, even if they are not coughing or sneezing. No one there was coughing or sneezing, or seemed to have any idea they were infected. They had hand sanitizer there, but it didn't matter.

Americans need masks, like they have in other countries. If they would ever build some already.
I've not said on this forum, but privately, I've been telling my family.....this is much more transmissible than what we're being told by media/government.

The difference is that 20% of people infected by 19 need hospital help to get through it, including many youngsters. If everyone gets 19 at about the same time, there aren't nearly enough hospital beds for them. Casualties become close to 20% in that scenario. 20% of 330 million is 66 million Americans. Unacceptable.

If they lockdown, people get 19 a few at a time, and hopefully have enough hospital beds for them.

This is not the flu. Very few need to go to the hospital for the flu. They just sit on their couch for a few days drinking orange juice. The few elderly that need hospital beds for the flu generally have one available.
I hate to see your post if science admits we don't know,cancer has ravaged for decades,no,treatment ever cures it .puts it in,remission .I lost a few friends whose cancers returned with a vengeance .

If this last a year ,no one will wait ,they will riot,they will storm city hall,leave the area to find work,if you,read the stories of yellow fever malaria ,and the dengue also caused quarentine .you,will see they moved and fled my,state .

States have admitted they physically can't enforce a lockdown.unless you,kill the lawbreakers,are gonna suggest building more prisons then homes to stop people from leaving and going out?

Yes,
Up to a week on non reactive surfaces like stainless steel, glass, porcelain, and plastics.
24 hours on paper/Cardboard (money)
3 hours in the air...just floating around.
I can't recall how long on copper (coins) which will have the same effect as silver. But it was long enough to transmit that way too.

I know that you and everyone is self isolating...
And it's very annoying.
There's light at the end of the tunnel that is not an oncoming train.
The research community here is ramping up at an incredible pace...their full weight and might. (My wife is in the middle of it) Better solutions than previously thought. Mostly in the form of treatments because vaccines won't be available in time before most people catch this virus. I know of several currently being developed and a few working very effectively in most people...even Italians.

Clinical trials will begin very soon...not the small scale ones either involving 100 patients but ones involving tens of thousands. But it will be similar to an inoculation instead of a vaccine. (Best I can describe it)
Talk about "dirty money".....might as well call it deadly money.....don't want to even touch it.

Australia
4,247 confirmed
18 deaths
= 0.43%

They're the numbers in Australia.
Is it worth shutting down everything when the death ratio is less than half of one percent???
But is that the real percentage? Don't count those still in the Covid-19 tunnel of love but only count those who come out the other side......either you're recovered or dead.......what is the percentage then?......those are the REAL numbers.

But is that the real percentage? Don't count those still in the Covid-19 tunnel of love but only count those who come out the other side......either you're recovered or dead.......what is the percentage then?......those are the REAL numbers.

Statistics are a mess but people are dying so this should be taken very seriously.

Just like the flu it should be taken seriously.

Last edited:
Read it.
I don't understand why testing more persons is good.

A person could be asymptomatic.
A person could test negative today and get it tomorrow.

I mean, it's a good thing to do..I just don't understand how efficacious it could be to actually stop the spread.
But, it seems massive testing worked in S.Korea/Germany

seems to me you didnt want to take covid 19 seriously. but now you do?

I'm not a professional in many fields so until i gain understanding and knowledge I would not know any better. That's life.

Some people don't know any better then apostate from there religion because they now know it's false for example. Same thing. Like a hard core jihadist who then turns and repents once they understand they have been duped.

I'm not a professional so until i gained understanding and knowledge I would not know any better. That's life.

Some people don't know any better then apostate from there religion because they now know it's false for example. Same thing. Like a hard core jihadist who then turns and repents once they understand they have been duped.
We are all in the same boat and opinions will evolve with knowledge.....as they should.

Back