Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Coronavirus

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I'm so sick of hearing about corona virus I never want to see or hear the word again. It's starting to really annoy me.

Currently,
With spring fast approaching the northern hemisphere new cases of this viral outbreak will diminish.
The lack of travel and shipping is drastically dropping the price of oil and gasoline from all the travel bans.

The Southern Hemisphere will have serious outbreaks...but not extreme.

Then summer will give way to fall and winter in the northern hemisphere...THIS is when it will be panic time. Somewhere between 3-4% of those infected with the virus will die.
This means those with compromised imunodeficiencies will require hospitalization. This is everything from diabetics to allergies to smokers to former cancer patients.

This fall to winter everyone is going to seem to get sick at once and cancelled schools and meetings will happen way too late to do any real good.
Our hope is that God will have mercy and we will have a working inoculation and working antiviral by that point.

This isn't the same as the bubonic plague that wiped out a third of Europe. This will be tough but out of every 100 people you know 3 or 4 will die out of the 40 to 60 who get sick.
Currently you are used to the flu...we have medicines for that. About 5 to 12 percent of your friends get it and take medication for it and only the truly stubborn ones or extremely aged die from complications. But that isn't going to happen with this virus as we don't have immunizations or medicines for it.
That's what the scientists are showing. That's what is coming.
Now isn't time for panic...that will come in the fall after you forget its coming.

Currently,
With spring fast approaching the northern hemisphere new cases of this viral outbreak will diminish.
The lack of travel and shipping is drastically dropping the price of oil and gasoline from all the travel bans.

The Southern Hemisphere will have serious outbreaks...but not extreme.

Then summer will give way to fall and winter in the northern hemisphere...THIS is when it will be panic time. Somewhere between 3-4% of those infected with the virus will die.
This means those with compromised imunodeficiencies will require hospitalization. This is everything from diabetics to allergies to smokers to former cancer patients.

This fall to winter everyone is going to seem to get sick at once and cancelled schools and meetings will happen way too late to do any real good.
Our hope is that God will have mercy and we will have a working inoculation and working antiviral by that point.

This isn't the same as the bubonic plague that wiped out a third of Europe. This will be tough but out of every 100 people you know 3 or 4 will die out of the 40 to 60 who get sick.
Currently you are used to the flu...we have medicines for that. About 5 to 12 percent of your friends get it and take medication for it and only the truly stubborn ones or extremely aged die from complications. But that isn't going to happen with this virus as we don't have immunizations or medicines for it.
That's what the scientists are showing. That's what is coming.
Now isn't time for panic...that will come in the fall after you forget its coming.

Correction we don't have immunizations and medications for it yet as I do believe that it's only a matter of time. How effective they'll be though only God knows and time will tell.

Asians copping discrimination outside Asia.
this kind of comment
"look out! they might have covid 19. stay away from me! Go back to China!"
and of couse many Asian nationalities look Chinese as well.

Italy has closed all schools, day-care facilities, and universities. Restaurants can only serve people if they sit at least 3 feet apart.

Atlantic said:
Pesenti predicted that in less than three weeks, about 18,000 people would be hospitalized in Lombardy, of which about 3,000 would likely require intensive care—10 times the region’s current capacity. “If the population doesn’t understand that it needs to stay home, the situation will become catastrophic,” he said.

Italy doesn't have the hospital capacity to treat a lot of people at once. If they don't contain it, their hospitals will run out of capacity. If they contain it, and only a few people get sick at time, they will have enough hospitals for them.

Last edited:
Asians copping discrimination outside Asia.
this kind of comment
"look out! they might have covid 19. stay away from me! Go back to China!"
and of couse many Asian nationalities look Chinese as well.

I don't fear so I don't discriminate.

The fakestream media is making millions terrorising the regular persons brain function.

Is it not just general common practice and knowledge people do on a daily basis not to catch any flu anyhow.

There is nothing more I can do that what I would normally do. Wash my hands after going toilet, i don't go to work if I feel sick, I don't caugh or sneeze on anyone, and so on so on.

Last edited:
If only everyone were that considerate.

You cannot stop idiot. People can try by taking away all citizens privileges and rights to try control a few morons, but it doesn't work.

If laws and regulations worked there would be no lawbreakers.

Every individual to there own.

Last edited:
Yes, I have talked to injured people, read a lot of safety reports, and attended quite a few safety meetings. Safety is important.

I agree 100% with health and safety but all it comes down to is don't be a idiot.

The refresher course I done for one of the machines I operate at work the other day only come down to 90% don't be a idiot with 10% acturaly how the machine works and operates.

As it goes you can teach many things to people but as soon as they walk out the door they forget 90% of what they were taught.

Last edited:
I don't fear so I don't discriminate.

The fakestream media is making millions terrorising the regular persons brain function.

Is it not just general common practice and knowledge people do on a daily basis not to catch any flu anyhow.

There is nothing more I can do that what I would normally do. Wash my hands after going toilet, i don't go to work if I feel sick, I don't cough or sneeze on anyone, and so on so on.

Well you could add prayer or fasting to your list, lol. The way I see it...it's not hard for us christians to look around and see the effect of sin upon a fallen world. So this virus, it's obviously and absolutely an engineered satanic attack upon the world. The bad guys are hoping that the people will turn to them for help, which would be the worst thing anyone could do. It's going to backfire on them and...after way too many deaths, will turn people to the Lord and repentance.

Wasn't one of Jesus's Disciples a Doctor? Well there's not any scripture where Jesus instructed them to develop medicine or vaccines. Jesus taught them to cast out demons, heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead...Come on man, mankind is supposed to look to the church and it's people for healing of any kind. Jesus made this clear in scripture. So a spiritual approach is the best way for us to deal with this problem. Everybody should be praying Psalm 91 over their lives, homes, families, friends, country and even for the victims of it that we don't even know. Maybe it would be a good idea for us to call for a corporate fast amongst board members? Even a short 24 hour fast would have to help.

Do what your doctor tells you to do Jason. He will determine whether you need meds after examining you, and reviewing test results.
Tests results ?

You mean using the stress test,salt injector then spirometet to determine if you have asthma ,and the type .

No,tests given after I tell them of my,history and a cold ,flue etc

Yes, they can test for strep, and prescribe antibiotics. They can test for the flu and prescribe Tamiflu. They can even test for corona now, and prescribe oxygen if needed.
But they didn't in,my,case if I come in,for a simply reaction to a cold,flu .they don't .

Even with a sore throat they simply,dole out .been there a 1000,times ,last strep test ,was before Heisrisen was born and I have sore throats since then,a swab is used to take the sample and sent off .

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back