Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Do you cook with gas ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I read a brief comment about a book (I think it's somewhere in my Amazon wishlist) where the authors show that we are already at the point of no return with birth rates that are too low. At some point soon, likely when all the older people start dying, the world population will start decreasing. There will be no need to limit births; we've largely done it automatically. That is to say, it seems there is actually a need to increase birth rates.

Really have to ask the real reasons for this and then ask God do we really need to increase birth rates?

What it looks like what is happening is we're hitting the point of where majority of the population will be wiped out because mankind has lost control of a lot of things. If C02 emissions really is a problem and this also ties in with gas stoves perhaps this is God's cleaning period?

Society as it seems have turned away from God. I myself have had no ambition to have children and I often get daily reminders why, we've lost ourselves. There is a lack of respect for one another and I've seen this since the 90s. It's probable it's always been this way but it hasn't gotten any better. The economy though I felt in the 90s was better. Since 2006 I haven't seen it get any better.

LOL
Gas stoves emit fumes
Wood stoves emit smoke
Electric stoves give off metallic vapors
Microwaves escape microwave ovens
Sun cookers glare can harm eyes
Inductance cooktops emit EMF

Shall we do refrigerators, dishwashers, cell phones, etc.

eddif

The pub with no beer.

Apparently the country is running low on CO2. I thought everyone was complaining there was too much CO2. Well the earths not complaining i mean those rainforests and plants and trees be soaking it up and loving it, just like me soaking up the sun on a nice day getting some vitamin D and thanks to the earth and nature some oxygen.

Anyhow we need more liquid CO2 to make more beer and there is a call on the government to do something about the situation.

Last edited:
LOL
Gas stoves emit fumes
Wood stoves emit smoke
Electric stoves give off metallic vapors
Microwaves escape microwave ovens
Sun cookers glare can harm eyes
Inductance cooktops emit EMF

Shall we do refrigerators, dishwashers, cell phones, etc.

eddif
Wyoming is trying to ban electric vehicles. Its obviously written to show how ridiculous gas car and gas stove bans are considering there is only 330 registered EVs in that state. These people pushing for the end of gas stoves and gas cars don't seem to realize both are essential items. Essential that you need a vehicle to make a living and you need a stove to make food.

If you are hungry and McDonalds is the only place that's open you're not going to care how unhealthy it is, it's going to alleviate your hunger pains in the moment.

I have a co worker who has to spend like $500 on a new coil for his F150. He asked me about my Grand Am how I got 180,000 miles and thinks it's a better vehicle than his Ford. Personally spending $500 on a new coil versus trying to get a new vehicle might be better depending on the condition of the vehicle.

Point is people don't realize how sticking with what you got is far better than trying to buy something new. This guy also has a rusted out Silverado, that I think is still running poorly in winter. If he's looking for a new vehicle I think I'm going to suggest looking for a Honda Civic or Toyota sedan.

Whatever happened to just sticking disclaimers and warnings on products? This is more about control and eliminating fossil fuels over health and safety.

While we should strive to find alternatives to fossil fuels really this is the time to just innovate and explore new forms of energy instead of just banning stuff. Last I read we got enough oil to last 70 or more years and hydrogen is really about to take off and diesel engines are able to run that. Battery electric vehicles are able to run short distances and allowing people to choose what they think is best is really all that we need.

Apartments with electric stoves is better as gas lines can rupture in too many places. Let people who own homes decide what's best for them and offer deals for better ventilation requirements while finding ways to improve gas stoves.

We didn't outright ban gas vehicles because of smog in the 70s.

While we should strive to find alternatives to fossil fuels really this is the time to just innovate and explore new forms of energy instead of just banning stuff. Last I read we got enough oil to last 70 or more years and hydrogen is really about to take off and diesel engines are able to run that. Battery electric vehicles are able to run short distances and allowing people to choose what they think is best is really all that we need.
I think you will like this article and did you know they have went back to oil wells thought to be dry but now they have oil ? Peak Oil Scam

If you are hungry and McDonalds is the only place that's open you're not going to care how unhealthy it is, it's going to alleviate your hunger pains in the moment.

Sounds like a good time to fast for me.

I havent eaten at MickyD's in years. Not because it's unhealthy, because it's nasty. Who can eat that stuff?

Do you cook with gas ?​

Negative.
That's radio talk for 'no'.

Somehow it got unnoticed that when Biden was running he plainly said he was going to shut down oil and gas. I guess people didn't 'hear' him say that, or they simply did not understand the implications of that. I'm kinda down for the latter.

I have a natural Gas oven/stove top. So if the government bans future sales any upgrade or replacement would require me to hire a electrician to install a 240v outlet in my kitchen to replace/upgrade with a electric oven/stove top.

A lot of restaurants use natural gas cooking.

I think the governments needs to make a very careful consideration of all facts before they take any action as in how harmful are natural oven/stove tops. If they really introduce a very real and measured risk to people than maybe they should for "safety" reasons ban future sales. I not so sure they can force people to remove them from their homes without a very significant blowback. I'm also not so sure they are that risky/harmful. In 24 years as far as I know I have not experienced any health issues from my gas oven.

So to me the real issue is "safety". As in are they "really" that "dangerous/harmful" that would require banning future sales. Natural gas cooking has been used now for a very long time. Its very late in the game to now declare them harmful as to impose a significant health risk. Is that really the truth or is the risk being blown out of proportion and over reaction from the government?

I have a natural Gas oven/stove top. So if the government bans future sales any upgrade or replacement would require me to hire a electrician to install a 240v outlet in my kitchen to replace/upgrade with a electric oven/stove top.

A lot of restaurants use natural gas cooking.

I think the governments needs to make a very careful consideration of all facts before they take any action as in how harmful are natural oven/stove tops. If they really introduce a very real and measured risk to people than maybe they should for "safety" reasons ban future sales. I not so sure they can force people to remove them from their homes without a very significant blowback. I'm also not so sure they are that risky/harmful. In 24 years as far as I know I have not experienced any health issues from my gas oven.

So to me the real issue is "safety". As in are they "really" that "dangerous/harmful" that would require banning future sales. Natural gas cooking has been used now for a very long time. Its very late in the game to now declare them harmful as to impose a significant health risk. Is that really the truth or is the risk being blown out of proportion and over reaction from the government?
You gotta remember that chaos and disruption are at the heart of the globalist agenda. Whether that be in matters of race or immigration or economics. Doesn't matter. Disruption is the desired result.

Any one of a hundred different things could happen this year to go boom and come down hard on the us and her people. We'll need to go into survival mode.

But what we call survival mode, they called day to day living 100 years or so ago. So you might have to haul water and you better have a charcoal stove. Oh and incidently, charcoal stoves don't have to have charcoal to run. Wood works fine.

Camping gear. Axe. knives. An assortment of cast iron cookware. The dutch oven is mostly for bread. I like bread, and sooner or later bread will not be at the supermarket. Or wprse! It is there but it $36. for one loaf.

I am getting better at making bread! I've had some successes and a few serious meltdowns, lol! I'm learning that with breadmaking, you have to be precise in the measurements! How will you make bread when the grid is down or after gas stoves are declared banned contraband? I will fight for my right to make bread how I want to. Dutch ovens make an awesome loaf of bread.

Pumpkin bread and banana bread and all all that type stuff is simple enough, but I can't make sandwich bread as good as it should be. yet.

This is hyperbole. In the US it is not illegal to say Mom or Dad. Options are available for alternate family structures. A case of a teacher being over zealous is not representative of the whole. So far no legislation over gas stoves has been put forward, and as long as people voted in reps in their states that have any kind of idea how common a gas stove is, it's not going away without a huge infrastructural over haul.
Seems like when someone in high up places throw out balloons, they usually float back down as law.

Why are there options for MOM and DAD?
I mean, WHAT HAS CHANGED from the beginning of the world to now?

And why does the government worry so much about my well-being,
but not enough to leave me alone? Or cause people stress with all this totalitarianism that's going on.

New properties .that will drive up the costs of gas and also well they issue permits for repairs ,they will say no eventually.

No law I. Florida bans private drinking wells but my county will stop you from getting a well fixed and force you on city or county water .

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back