Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Does my teacher have Jesus?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
1Kings 8:46-There is no man that does not sin.
That was somewhat true, when the book of 1 Kings was written.
And even then, Enoch couldn't be convicted of sin, and was taken without dying.
So was Elijah, though after the times of 1 Kings.

Now days, everybody that has repented of sin and been baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of past sins has been reborn of God's seed.
We can now walk in the Spirit instead of in the "flesh".
We don't have to sin anymore !
Thanks be to God !

I know they aren't really to be called teachers. The ones taking the lead, does mine have Jesus?
There is a simple test all can look this very moment and know if they do or not. By applying a super important teaching from Jesus= Man does not live by bread alone but by EVERY utterance from God= OT-NT taught to the flock without fail. It NEVER stops.
Does the one taking the lead in your religion do that? If not they are failing Jesus and the flock. Thus do not have Jesus.
Does your teacher have Jesus' teacher?

John 8
28Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

That was somewhat true, when the book of 1 Kings was written.
And even then, Enoch couldn't be convicted of sin, and was taken without dying.
So was Elijah, though after the times of 1 Kings.

Now days, everybody that has repented of sin and been baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of past sins has been reborn of God's seed.
We can now walk in the Spirit instead of in the "flesh".
We don't have to sin anymore !
Thanks be to God !
You are fooling yourself if you don't think you sin. If ones teacher is telling them they do not sin= RUN FROM THEM.

Not when the ride comes out of the scroll, it is two entities.
Assuming NEVER makes a truth. Facts make truth=Rev 6:2-He receives his crown=Jesus, the only one getting the crown=The birth of Gods kingdom, explained at Rev 12 along with the war in heaven( ride of the white horse) Rev 6:2) proving Michael is Jesus.

Does your teacher have Jesus' teacher?

John 8
28Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
The ones taking the lead in my religion, teach us every utterance from God, it never stops. 2 or 3 bible chapters a week. This week we are on Psalm 54-56-Studied by each flock member, then discussed on our Wednesday night meeting. Next week = Psalm 57-59--this continues on, ot never stops.

Not a single one of you could be honest and answer the OP-why? i Already know the answer-None of you knew that teaching by heart because you are not taught by the ones who have Jesus= these-Matt 24:45

You are fooling yourself if you don't think you sin. If ones teacher is telling them they do not sin= RUN FROM THEM.
It is written...
Be ye therefore perfect, even as you Father which is in heaven is perfect.” (Matt 5:48)
“I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me." (John 17:22-23)
“Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin.” (Rom. 6:6-7)
"Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness." (Rom 6:18)
"But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life." (Rom 6:22)
"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." (Rom 8:1)
"Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame." (1 Cor 15:34)
"For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him." (2 Cor 5:21)
"Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you." (2 Cor 13:11)
"And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others." (Eph 2:1-3)
"Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in anything ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you." (Phil 3:15)
"Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:" (Col 1:28)
"Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity." (2 Tim 2:19)
"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works." (2 Tim 3:16-17)
"But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul." (Heb 10:39)
"Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate." (Titus 1:15-16)
"But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing." (James 1:4)
"If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body." (James 3:2)
"But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy." (1 Peter 1:15-16)
"Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;" (1 Peter 4:1)
"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust." (2 Peter 1:3-4)
“Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:" (2 Peter 1:10)
"Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless." (2 Peter 3:14)
“But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.” (1 John 1:7)
“Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not
: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.” (1 John 3:4-9)
“We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.” (1 John 5:18)

Looks like you are warning folks to run from Jesus, Paul, Peter, John, and James.

It is written...
Be ye therefore perfect, even as you Father which is in heaven is perfect.” (Matt 5:48)
“I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me." (John 17:22-23)
“Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin.” (Rom. 6:6-7)
"Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness." (Rom 6:18)
"But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life." (Rom 6:22)
"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." (Rom 8:1)
"Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame." (1 Cor 15:34)
"For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him." (2 Cor 5:21)
"Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you." (2 Cor 13:11)
"And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others." (Eph 2:1-3)
"Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in anything ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you." (Phil 3:15)
"Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:" (Col 1:28)
"Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity." (2 Tim 2:19)
"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works." (2 Tim 3:16-17)
"But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul." (Heb 10:39)
"Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate." (Titus 1:15-16)
"But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing." (James 1:4)
"If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body." (James 3:2)
"But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy." (1 Peter 1:15-16)
"Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;" (1 Peter 4:1)
"According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust." (2 Peter 1:3-4)
“Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:" (2 Peter 1:10)
"Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless." (2 Peter 3:14)
“But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.” (1 John 1:7)
“Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not
: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.” (1 John 3:4-9)
“We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.” (1 John 5:18)

Looks like you are warning folks to run from Jesus, Paul, Peter, John, and James.
1John 1:8 says its you who are in error.

1John 1:8 says its you who are in error.
Why can't those who walk in the light-God say they have no sin ?
They are in God, in Whom is no sin ! (1 John 1:5)
They have been cleansed of ALL unrighteousness by the blood of Christ ! (1 John 1:7)
It is those who walk in darkness that cannot say they have no sin.
They also can't say they have fellowship with God, (1 John 1:6), and, they can't say they know God. (1 John 2:3-6)
The folks walking in the light can say all of those things

Assuming NEVER makes a truth. Facts make truth=Rev 6:2-He receives his crown=Jesus, the only one getting the crown=The birth of Gods kingdom, explained at Rev 12 along with the war in heaven( ride of the white horse) Rev 6:2) proving Michael is Jesus.
Which is what you are doing. Assuming.
There are many crowns mentioned, the crowns of the elders in rev4.
You are assuming that one crown given to a rider of the apocalypse means that rider is Jesus.
As I already written it is not a reasonable belief.

The ones taking the lead in my religion, teach us every utterance from God, it never stops. 2 or 3 bible chapters a week. This week we are on Psalm 54-56-Studied by each flock member, then discussed on our Wednesday night meeting. Next week = Psalm 57-59--this continues on, ot never stops.
That's good you all are studying the Bible. You called it "my religion" which grabbed my attention. What is your religion, if I may ask?

Which is what you are doing. Assuming.
There are many crowns mentioned, the crowns of the elders in rev4.
You are assuming that one crown given to a rider of the apocalypse means that rider is Jesus.
As I already written it is not a reasonable belief.
Its fact. White horse= righteous war in revelation

The one that is different=no part of this world. Did you ever stop and think what that meant? Like no voting for corrupt mortal govts who are standing in opposition to Gods king. No pagan filled world celebrations or ones done by bloodshed or promotion of self. Things like that.

I think you're looking at the wrong things here. A man (or woman) who is really indwelt by the Holy Spirit will manifest the life and work of the Holy Spirit in his daily living more and more over time. It is the indwelling Holy Spirit who makes a person truly "of God," one of His adopted, born-again children. And so, I look for the evidence of the presence of the Holy Spirit within a person in determining if I should look to them to as a teacher of spiritual truth. When I do, there are few who qualify.

By the way, I don't mean by "evidence of the Holy Spirit" silly, easily faked things like speaking in tongues, or warm oozies and tingles, or convulsing on the floor, or having "dreams and visions," and prophetic "words from the Lord." No, I mean the things the Bible describes as the basic, common evidence of the indwelling Holy Spirit:

Conviction of "sin, righteousness and judgment." (John 16:8)
Illumination of mind and heart to God's Truth. (John 14:26; John 16:13; 1 Corinthians 2:10-16)
Strengthening in times of temptation and testing. (Ephesians 3:16; Philippians 2:13; Romans 8:9-14)
Transformation of desires, thinking and conduct. (Galatians 5:22-25; Romans 8:29; 2 Corinthians 3:18)
Comfort. (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)

I think you're looking at the wrong things here. A man (or woman) who is really indwelt by the Holy Spirit will manifest the life and work of the Holy Spirit in his daily living more and more over time. It is the indwelling Holy Spirit who makes a person truly "of God," one of His adopted, born-again children. And so, I look for the evidence of the presence of the Holy Spirit within a person in determining if I should look to them to as a teacher of spiritual truth. When I do, there are few who qualify.

By the way, I don't mean by "evidence of the Holy Spirit" silly, easily faked things like speaking in tongues, or warm oozies and tingles, or convulsing on the floor, or having "dreams and visions," and prophetic "words from the Lord." No, I mean the things the Bible describes as the basic, common evidence of the indwelling Holy Spirit:

Conviction of "sin, righteousness and judgment." (John 16:8)
Illumination of mind and heart to God's Truth. (John 14:26; John 16:13; 1 Corinthians 2:10-16)
Strengthening in times of temptation and testing. (Ephesians 3:16; Philippians 2:13; Romans 8:9-14)
Transformation of desires, thinking and conduct. (Galatians 5:22-25; Romans 8:29; 2 Corinthians 3:18)
Comfort. (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)
The mass of confusion called hundreds of religions claiming to be christian = 99% do not have holy spirit. Jesus started a single religion. 1Cor 1:10= a true mark of that 1 religion=Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division.

The mass of confusion called hundreds of religions claiming to be christian = 99% do not have holy spirit. Jesus started a single religion. 1Cor 1:10= a true mark of that 1 religion=Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division.

I don't understand what you're thinking, exactly, when you cite unity among the brethren as the necessary feature of "true Christianity." Unity concerning what?

I don't understand what you're thinking, exactly, when you cite unity among the brethren as the necessary feature of "true Christianity." Unity concerning what?
Thought--God has 1 truth. Jesus promised to send holy spirit to his to guide them into all truth. Not hundreds of different truths.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back