Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bible Study Earth is 6000 yrs old?

No, I did not use circular reasoning. I dismissed the Scripture you posted because you didn't explain what it meant nor what you meant by posting it. It was therefore meaningless.

Again, meaningless without an explanation. You really shouldn't post Scriptures in that way.

So far, you don't seem to have even actually addressed the topic.
I get it, you think your opinion is so valuble, that nobody can understand the scripture without it.
I believe the scripture is so powerful, my opinion is not necessary at all.
Aloha Oi

He must increase, but I must decrease.
Jn. 3:30

Last edited:
I get it, you think your opinion is so valuble, that nobody can understand the scripture without it.
I believe the scripture is so powerful, my opinion is not necessary at all.
Aloha Oi

He must increase, but I must decrease.
Jn. 3:30

Can you number the months that they fulfill,and do you know the time when they give birth, (Job 39:2 ESV)
For man does not know his time. (Ecc. 9:12 ESV)

For my thoughts are not your thoughts,neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. (Is. 55:8 ESV)
For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your waysand my thoughts than your thoughts.
(Is. 55:9 ESV)
You hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of earth and sky, but why do you not know how to interpret the present time? (Luke 12:56 ESV)

It is not for you to know times or seasons (Acts 1:7 ESV)​

There are just a few of the verses that support what I've said.

The TOG​

as i heard a gentleman tell it animals didn't live as long after the flood.. and it just may have had something to do with their size.. But we have to remember these pictures of dinosaurs that we see in books came from the mind of man.. those artists have quite the imgination at least the ones I've met did.. what's that one winged "prehistoric" bird with a huge beak could have been a California Condor.. last time i saw a picture the wingspan had to have been oh about 10 foot.. another thing to remember most of these men/woman don't know Jesus as well..

tob

*edit: that wooly mamoth why did he/she need wool there wasn't any ice just tropical vegetation before the flood

Back