Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Paul said that its all carnal! every denom is a carnal creation formed by the lust of man.

This post is not directed toward you JLB!
but I thought you made good use of the scripture.
if that be the case that makes you carnal as well.

if that be the case that makes you carnal as well.

I could not speak to you as spiritual! you would not understand!

Are ye not carnal? one says I am a baptist, methodist etc.. I preach freewill etc... Is Christ divided?

This kinda words do not come from spiritual man!

Are ye not carnal? one says I am a baptist, methodist etc.. I preach freewill etc... Is Christ divided?

One cannot be a believe without first being spiritual !

Yes we know that the scriptures really dont mean what they clearly say! They mean what they dont say! carnal is really not carnal and spiritual is really not spiritual! Nonsense!

They will call good, what is evil and evil, what is good!

I do not believe in the free-will of man for this very reason!
You by your own Free-will decide to change the scriptures to match the nonsense you want to believe in your carnal mind.

The "Man of Sin" is all religion! The true Sons of God have surrendered their will to the Holy Spirit, they have died with Christ at His Cross.

All this other stuff is just carnal and religious!
If you dont have the power and love of God, you dont know God!

Yes we know that the scriptures really dont mean what they clearly say! They mean what they dont say! carnal is really not carnal and spiritual is really not spiritual! Nonsense!

They will call good, what is evil and evil, what is good!

I do not believe in the free-will of man for this very reason!
You by your own Free-will decide to change the scriptures to match the nonsense you want to believe in your carnal mind.

The "Man of Sin" is all religion! The true Sons of God have surrendered their will to the Holy Spirit, they have died with Christ at His Cross.

All this other stuff is just carnal and religious!
If you dont have the power and love of God, you dont know God!

don,t get to conceited there.. you claim denoms to be carnal.. from what i gather you hang the non denom shingle. in which some man came up with the idea.. i fully understand far better than you care to admit or give me credit..or should i say judge me.. i dont preach baptist..i preach jesus Christ and him crucified..... i really could care less what flavor you are. while there are some denoms i will not associate with.. as i do not agree with there doctrine.. but that don,t mean they are not saved ..its not our place to say..

mitsa

Well your just wrong again!

No sir, 1 Cor 2:12-15

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

mitsa

No sir, 1 Cor 2:12-15

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Thank you for giving me the scripture! I remind myself of it often.

If you are "spiritual" you hide it very well!

Your doctrines and rejection of clear scripture prove that you are not "spiritual"

Last edited by a moderator:
Your doctrines and rejection of clear scripture prove that you are not "spiritual"
while i do not agree with saved by grace doctrine that does not mean he is not spiritual/saved you do not have the authority to make that call :readbible

while i do not agree with saved by grace doctrine that does not mean he is not spiritual/saved you do not have the authority to make that call :readbible
Thank you for your opinion! I am very happy for your free-will.

But I think I will use my own, and answer to My God with my own conscience. God Bless you

Thank you for giving me the scripture! I remind myself of it often.

If you are "spiritual" you hide it very well!

Personal attacks is the best you can do to answer to scripture that shows you in error ?

Personal attacks is the best you can do to answer to scripture that shows you in error ?
nothing personal, I kinda like you? "personally"

But you are not spiritual!

That is not a "personal" attack! That is the judgment of a "spiritual" man having a discussion of spiritual matters.

If you were spiritual, you would understand that its not personal, but since you are carnal, it seems personal to you!

How about we discuss the topic rather than our opinions, views, or observations of each other please.

We teach law salvation when there is any moral work or deed or act commanded to do upon the consequences of a promise of reward or if not performed punishment is threatened, whether in affairs temporal or eternal, Yes this is law salvation or work salvation, and this in whatever variations it may be presented !

Hi,
I am new here and just read through this thread. I thought this was a christian web site?;)
I do have some questions if anyone wants to throw in.

What attribute of God is revealed in the salvation of men?

Understanding the Righteousness of Faith !

Rom 4:11-13

11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.

13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

Rom 9:30

What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.

Rom 10:6

But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above )

Now many in man made religion today believe that their act of of believing or of faith is their righteousness before God, however they are deceived, for the Righteousness of faith is not our own act, but its the Righteousness of Christ imputed Rom 4:6

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

It's that Righteousness of God that is revealed from faith to faith Rom 1:17

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed or made known from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

For it is written, by the obedience of one shall many be made Righteous Rom 5:19b

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

And so its not our own obedience or act of faith or of believing, but solely by Christ's obedience are we made Righteous or the Righteousness of God by Him 2 Cor 5:21 !

So the Righteousness of Faith is when God given Faith [by New Birth] apprehends, embraces Christ as having been made to us of God our Righteousness 1 Cor 1:30

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and
redemption:

And this being true apart from any personal obedience of our own, or anything in ourselves ! Once we consider the least little thing done by us or in us as the cause of our Righteousness, we depart from the Righteousness of Faith, and become no better off than these Rom 10:3

3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back