Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hate crimes?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
heads up man there is A HUGE STORM COMING .things are coming down the pipeline we have never seen . what we are seeing at this moment is just the beginning of sorrows .

Yes. People at all levels of society are so vindictive and hateful. Not to mention…

With social media it’s like…interactive brainwashing.

Suicides and drug related deaths are up so much it’s pushed overall life expectancy downwards a bit.

Some of these trends are currently more pronounced in the United States but they seem to be present globally. The hate crime concept is more all encompassing and punitive in some other countries.

Ugh 😑 I’m off to eat thanksgiving leftovers. 😎

How does one know the crime is based on another’s identity? What if the perpetrator was deeply cheated by an establishment and shot people in it and that establishment happens to be one frequented by:
women or asians or swedes or red haired irishmen? Is that a hatred of these groups?
Usually the prosecuter needs to provide evidence that the crime was motivated by hate for an identity. It's extremely rare to be convicted of a hate crime in the US unless the person is very explicit in their motivations.

Usually the prosecuter needs to provide evidence that the crime was motivated by hate for an identity. It's extremely rare to be convicted of a hate crime in the US unless the person is very explicit in their motivations.
Every law has intent .if I'm walking to my meter in your read you can call the cops and they won't do anything it's not a crime.im reading a meter .

A retired cop told me that you have to have a elements to met a crime and that involves intent .

I dunno 🤷‍♂️

Digging into a perpetrator’s mind is probably why insanity waxes and wanes as a viable defense. A lot of that has more to do with culture than helping or a given individuals culpability.

How does a man provide evidence for feelings in another man?
I think that's the misunderstanding. Hate crimes are based on intent and evidence of the intent while committing a crime. A person can be tasciat, but of someone makes a racist remark or leaves evidence that they attacked someone or harassed someone based on their race, the charge goes from assault to assault with a hate crime attached.

The issue is thatbits really hard to ellivate crimes to a hate crime in the US unless the person explicitly states or implies its motivated by race, gender, religion, sexuality, or age.

I think that's the misunderstanding. Hate crimes are based on intent and evidence of the intent while committing a crime. A person can be tasciat, but of someone makes a racist remark or leaves evidence that they attacked someone or harassed someone based on their race, the charge goes from assault to assault with a hate crime attached.

The issue is thatbits really hard to ellivate crimes to a hate crime in the US unless the person explicitly states or implies its motivated by race, gender, religion, sexuality, or age.

So a black guy tries to rob a white guy and the white guy shoots him, so now the black man can play the race card and cry, Hate crime-hate crime?!

Never seen that happen here when it’s a civilian. A couple of cases of alleged police brutality seem to involve people with lengthy rap sheets and up and coming lawyers..,,

You don't understand society today do you.

A Christian can speak the truth lovingly and gently and still end up being charged with a hate crime.
Please follow the link I posted and read the article, or do your own research to find out what todays society considers to be ' hate crime'.
Just as you don't understand scripture shows to take all such things patiently, as it is the path of Christ.. ( yet people talk with you, hear and cant know how you are showing your own idea and not Gods word, seeing as you show you instead oppose it for no cause.)

John 15:25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

1 Corinthians 4:11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace;
12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:
13 Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.

1 Peter 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

Do you guys se a difference. One path is discussing and showing Gods word, how that same path of Christ is evidenced through experiencing the same things, and the other conversation ( you are engaged in) is talking your own things of this life instead. ( wuthout Gods word to show the life of Christ in our life.)

2 Corinthians 4:18
While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

So a black guy tries to rob a white guy and the white guy shoots him, so now the black man can play the race card and cry, Hate crime-hate crime?!
The black guy will have a hard time trying to establish this since the black man was the one robbing the white man. Legally it would be thrown out. Now narratively it depends on whether a media outlet could spin it.

So legally the white person could not be convicted, socially it depends on the story teller.

Back