Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How Could the Ark Have Survived the Stresses of the Flood? Other theory

What is your point? Adam was in the garden of Eden with Eve, where God created them. Then they sinned and God kicked them out and put Cherubim and a flaming sword in place to keep them from going back in. Pretty straightforward.

Angels still don't have reproductive features because angels are angels and humans are humans. They are not one and the same.

Heb 2:7 You made him for a little while lower than the angels; you have crowned him with glory and honor,
Heb 2:8 putting everything in subjection under his feet.” Now in putting everything in subjection to him, he left nothing outside his control. At present, we do not yet see everything in subjection to him.
Heb 2:9 But we see him who for a little while was made lower than the angels, namely Jesus, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone. (ESV)

Being "lower than the angels" meant being human. Angels are another order of being. Humans do not preexist as angels; we do not preexist at all.
Now you are on track. 3 different realms. When created, Adam was like the Angels. Location #1 Created, location#2 placed in Eden, location # 3 earth the garden of God, Earth a Cherubim, the planet east of Eden. Your getting close to understanding what a Cherubim is. Adam was place where we are today. 17 times Ezekiel speaks of them with a well of understanding, very deep. When Ezekiel speaks of the north, east earth, south, west he speaks of Cherubims. You know this if you have read it. If you don't understand Ezekiel you can not understand what a Cherubim is. Agreed

Now you are on track. 3 different realms. When created, Adam was like the Angels. Location #1 Created, location#2 placed in Eden, location # 3 earth the garden of God, Earth a Cherubim, the planet east of Eden. Your getting close to understanding what a Cherubim is. Adam was place where we are today. 17 times Ezekiel speaks of them with a well of understanding, very deep. When Ezekiel speaks of the north, east earth, south, west he speaks of Cherubims. You know this if you have read it. If you don't understand Ezekiel you can not understand what a Cherubim is. Agreed
No. One realm. Adam was created on Earth and placed into the garden of Eden, which was on Earth. A Cherubim is an specific type of angelic being, not a planet, if that's what you're getting at.

Gen 2:5 When no bush of the field was yet in the land and no small plant of the field had yet sprung up—for the LORD God had not caused it to rain on the land, and there was no man to work the ground,
Gen 2:6 and a mist was going up from the land and was watering the whole face of the ground—
Gen 2:7 then the LORD God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.
Gen 2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden in Eden, in the east, and there he put the man whom he had formed. (ESV)

All of this is on Earth and Eden is not a planet either. Everything in the Bible either happens on Earth or in the heavenly realms, and apart from Earth no other planet is ever mentioned in Scripture.

Look really close wasn't Adam at two other locations before God placing him as the above states just look.
What are you saying?
If i read your post right, no, people cannot be in 2 places at once. This is the real world. Not scifi (science fiction) land.
I know you love scifi, but please dont try to reinterpret the Bible as a scifi book.

The Angels in heaven don't have reproductive features , where were they. Now they do.

7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

The two people knew they were naked. NOT angels. Your new views of the Bible are a spilled bucket!!

Now they will have children as before the didn't
Nyet. Humans have always been able to bear children.
You have zero evidence that angels are being talked about.

Why do you believe everything in the Bible must be interpreted through a lens of "planets and angels"? (assuming you do)
Just read the Bible as it is, with no interpretation stuff.

They flesh was put on them. they had it not before.
No. Humans always had a body. God formed man (NOT angels) from the dust in an earlier verse but you conviniently bypass that part.

21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

He hides Jesus from them
?? You confuse. Where is Jesus mentioned?

22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Again says this.

23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
You just burned your "angel interpretation" to the ground with that one.

2 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Man. Not planet, angel, or cherubim.

Where were Adam then Eve
Garden of Eden.

So here is where Adam was placed. The chapter before this was the destruction. I only need to say one word so you can understand (planets). The Ezekiel Temple is in heaven and the Angels are working out of.

Ezekiel 10
10 Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne.
2 And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight.
3 Now the cherubims stood on the right side of the house, when the man went in; and the cloud filled the inner court.
4 Then the glory of the Lord went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the Lord's glory.
5 And the sound of the cherubims' wings was heard even to the outer court, as the voice of the Almighty God when he speaketh.
6 And it came to pass, that when he had commanded the man clothed with linen, saying, Take fire from between the wheels, from between the cherubims; then he went in, and stood beside the wheels.

Now you are on track. 3 different realms.
What do you mean by "realms"?

There is Zero Evidence of "3 realms". Please try NOT to use eisegesis.

Proverbs 30:6
" Do not add to His words, lest He rebuke you and prove you a liar. "

Don't shoehorn planets where they are not.

When created, Adam was like the Angels.
In what ways? Verses?
Location #1 Created, location#2 placed in Eden, location # 3 earth the garden of God, Earth a Cherubim, the planet east of Eden. Your getting close to understanding what a Cherubim is.
Being created isn't a location. God formed man from dust of the earth. Adam was always on earth in his life, there is not a SCRAP of evidence he was anywhere else!

Yeah a cherubim is an angel. Read Ezekiel in context with EXEGESIS, not eigesis.

Or - do you not know what the term 'location' means? Would you like to know the definition?
Adam was place where we are today.
He on made on earth and stayed there while he lived.
17 times Ezekiel speaks of them with a well of understanding, very deep.

Proverbs 3:5-6

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
And do not lean on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He will make your paths straight.

I lean on the Bible and dictionary. You lean on some flawed beliefs someone fed you.

When Ezekiel speaks of the north, east earth, south, west he speaks of Cherubims. You know this if you have read it. If you don't understand Ezekiel you can not understand what a Cherubim is. Agreed

""A planet is a large, rounded astronomical body that is generally required to be in orbit around a star, stellar remnant, or brown dwarf, and is not one itself.[1] The Solar System has eight planets by the most restrictive definition of the term: the terrestrial planets Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars, and the giant planets Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. ""

Does a planet really sound like a Cherubim to you? If it does, then you failed to realize what a cherubim is. Cherubim is a TYPE OF ANGEL, a PERSONAL SUPERNATURAL BEING. Not some impersonal sphere flying thru the cosmos.

Please read a Merriam Webster's or American Heritage dictionary, and not debunkable Apocryphon stuff.

The chapter before this was the destruction.
You finally got one thing right.:woot3

I only need to say one word so you can understand (planets).
Read the planet def I gave, it's more coherent than what you have.

The Ezekiel Temple is in heaven and the Angels are working out of.
See? Angels. No mention of your science fiction planets.
Giant impersonal spheres cannot do what is being shown in Ezekiel.
Ezekiel 10
10 Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne.
2 And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight.
3 Now the cherubims stood on the right side of the house, when the man went in; and the cloud filled the inner court.
4 Then the glory of the Lord went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the Lord's glory.
5 And the sound of the cherubims' wings was heard even to the outer court, as the voice of the Almighty God when he speaketh.
6 And it came to pass, that when he had commanded the man clothed with linen, saying, Take fire from between the wheels, from between the cherubims; then he went in, and stood beside the wheels.

Don't get how any of this backs your BeLIEfs.

I notice you still haven't addressed my clear and logical arguments against your beLIEfs.

Here's SOME of them:
If God really showed you these things, then they would be verifiable by many avenues of evidence. And He would never contradict His Word.
Eveeything in the Bible can be and/or has been verified by at least one avenue of evidence.

Gnostic teachings are unverifiable, extraBiblical, and even contra-Biblical. So no, God would never have you believe in gnositicism.

tell me, how did you verify it was God?? Test the spirits!
"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world. 4 You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. 5 They are from the world; therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error."
Next time you get so called "knowledge from God" make sure its the real God, the God revealed by the Bible, and follow the Bible's advice instead of the fallible, arbitrary feelings of man. Ok?

If earth is a living creature, shouldnt it have DNA??
Where is the EVIDENCE that it is??

People drop nukes, bombs, etc. So shouldnt the earth be dead??
Explain how the earth has layers and an inner core if it is some living creature. Why does it orbit the sun? why doesnt it fly or something??
The evidence is stacked against a "living earth"!
Therefore it CANNOT be God Who taught you these things!!

Learn some science bro, dont just blindly believe what some spirit of error or misguided Gnostic tells you what to think!

Which 4?
Which verses?
As you learned, the apocryphon of John is falsehood.
If your new ideas were correct, they should stand to scrutiny, which they obviously don't.

Dont see how this vindicates cherubim planet theory or the apcryFAKE of john.
Speaks of what? Verses?

Again, assumes that cherubim are planets. See my explanation for why cherubim planet theory is unsound and false.

Given cherubim never have nor will be planets, they do not orbit.

Verses?

From who or what do you get this understanding? from man's word! not the Bible!
I stand on the Bible and dont rely on blind guides. Hopefully youll be able to confidently, accurately say the same, too.

There were many ancient people groups, youll have to specify. Which planet? What kind of destruction? Nuclear? Biological? War? Pollution?

Which destroyer?
to break it to you , your Gnosticism pretty much came from said destroyer. The devils goals, to kill- steal -destroy.
We need to stand on the Bible and hold every thought captive to CHRIST instead of the other way around. Cast off the blinders of gnosticism.

Yup. Judgment by Fire.
Caused by human rebelling against God.

What new Gospel? God never changes. There has been 1 Gospel since Jesus' death.

No. You gave unverified assertions.

I may as well call Moses a planet and my assertion would have as much weight as your planet assertions.

PLEASE back up your crazy planet-theory. There is no reason for you to believe weird things if they have zero backup.

When time passes, youll know I'M the one telling the truth.
Now i have made the same claim you do, appealing to "wait and see"!
So whos right and whose wrong and why??
Hint: its the one who stands on the Bible as his FINAL and HIGHEST authority rather than gnosticism!!

This makes no sense.
Folds contain sheep, NOT giant multi-thousand-mile-long PLANETS!!!!
4 planets???? where does it say that???

How do PLANETS get JUDGED??? See, this is why you gotta HOLD EVERY THOUGHT CAPTIVE TO JESUS.

PLANETS CANNOT BE JUDGED. THEY ARE NOT MORAL AGENTS.
CHERUBIM ARE NOT PLANETS.

if you dont sumbit your THINKING to BIBLICAL AUTHORITY, you believe the strangest, wrong, untrue things!!

Look, until you can defend your new ideas against my powerful logical arguments, your ideas are DEAD IN THE WATER. Caput. False. Falsified. DEBUNKED.

Repeating your new ideas is NOT defending them.
Your understanding is prevented by your NEW BELIEFS.

Test the spirits!
"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
2 By this you know the Spirit of God:
every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God;
and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.
4 You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.
5 They are from the world; therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them.
6 We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
"

Next time you get so called "knowledge from God" make sure its the real God, the God revealed by the Bible, and follow the Bible's advice instead of the fallible, arbitrary feelings of man. Ok?

You finally got one thing right.:woot3

Read the planet def I gave, it's more coherent than what you have.

See? Angels. No mention of your science fiction planets.
Giant impersonal spheres cannot do what is being shown in Ezekiel.

Don't get how any of this backs your BeLIEfs.
Every day planets and stars are created and their arms grab hold of things near to them and they may hold on to these things and release them or pull them into itself(asteroids). Earth gives you air to breath, feeds you, gives you every thing you need to sustain your flesh. It travels thru the cosmos and the Great One Created it has made it so. It is a living creature and God will destroy them that destroy the Cherubim.

You may want to be nice to her . When Satan sends this war(flood) against Christian earth will help.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Every day planets and stars are created and their arms grab hold of things near to them and they may hold on to these things and release them or pull them into itself(asteroids). Earth gives you air to breath, feeds you, gives you every thing you need to sustain your flesh. It travels thru the cosmos and the Great One Created it has made it so. It is a living creature and God will destroy them that destroy the Cherubim.
No. Planets are not Cherubim. That is never taught in Scripture. They are vastly different.

Planets are just planets—inanimate objects, at least one of which is capable of sustaining life. Cherubim, on the other hand, are sentient, angelic beings.

You may want to be nice to her .
The Earth is not a “her,” it’s an “it.”

I just posted the verse that say earth is a her, plain as the day.

John on the sea of glass looking at the planets(beast) below as they are around the throne

Revelation 5:11
And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

The fourth beast say come and see, so john looks at earth(cherubim)

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Again

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Then again

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

All the above John sees what is happening to the Cherubim.

God will need to destroy earth because man will make her uninhabitable. It will not be able to sustain live any more. But the new earth will ever be before the Lord.

Every day planets and stars are created
Got any observations to back this up? The Bible says that God rested on the 7th day.
We only see supernova, not stars forming.

and their arms grab hold of things
Give me ONE Nasa photo of a "planet with arms". Riiight, you can't.

near to them and they may hold on to these things and release them or pull them into itself(asteroids).
Are you talking about gravity? Well, no 'arms' are involved.

Earth gives you air to breath, feeds you, gives you every thing you need to sustain your flesh.
We take the resources from the earth God gave us? Yes, yes we do.

It is a living creature and God will destroy them that destroy the Cherubim.
Foundationless blind belief. Evidence zero.
Cherubim-planet theory ASSUMED for the Nth time.

earth will help.
God is making it do that.
Your "earth is sentient" beliefs never has been proven.

John on the sea of glass looking at the planets(beast) below as they are around the throne

And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

No. There's zero evidence that planets are cherubim.
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Again
The earth is mentioned, but no girl-ification except from you. Ever thought mabye eisgesis is a futile approach to Scripture??
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Then again
No "girl earth" here either. It's not there.
3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Where does it say "cherubim" in the verse ? Right. Nowhere.
God will need to destroy earth because man will make her uninhabitable. It will not be able to sustain live any more. But the new earth will ever be before the Lord.
100% eigesis. Please highlight the word "her" or "she" in the text. You can't. Eigesis is the WRONG approach to the Bible. Do you know what it means??
God does not 'need' to, He will want to because He is Holy, and Just, He won't just let sin run amok forever.

You have assumed by blind faith your view and try to force it on the text!! How absurd.

If God really showed you these things, then they would be verifiable by many avenues of evidence. And He would never contradict His Word.
Eveeything in the Bible can be and/or has been verified by at least one avenue of evidence.

Gnostic teachings are unverifiable, extraBiblical, and even contra-Biblical. So no, God would never have you believe in gnositicism.

tell me, how did you verify it was God?? Test the spirits!
"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world. 4 You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. 5 They are from the world; therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error."

If earth is a living creature, shouldnt it have DNA??
Where is the EVIDENCE that it is??

People drop nukes, bombs, etc. So shouldnt the earth be dead??
Explain how the earth has layers and an inner core if it is some living creature. Why does it orbit the sun? why doesnt it fly or something??
The evidence is stacked against a "living earth"!
Therefore it CANNOT be God Who taught you these things!!

Learn some science bro, dont just blindly believe what some spirit of error or misguided Gnostic tells you what to think!
Ezekiel
Which 4?
Which verses?
As you learned, the apocryphon of John is falsehood.
If your new ideas were correct, they should stand to scrutiny, which they obviously don't.

Dont see how this vindicates cherubim planet theory or the apcryFAKE of john.
Speaks of what? Verses?

Again, assumes that cherubim are planets. See my explanation for why cherubim planet theory is unsound and false.

Given cherubim never have nor will be planets, they do not orbit.

Verses?

From who or what do you get this understanding? from man's word! not the Bible!
I stand on the Bible and dont rely on blind guides. Hopefully youll be able to confidently, accurately say the same, too.

There were many ancient people groups, youll have to specify. Which planet? What kind of destruction? Nuclear? Biological? War? Pollution?

Which destroyer?
to break it to you , your Gnosticism pretty much came from said destroyer. The devils goals, to kill- steal -destroy.
We need to stand on the Bible and hold every thought captive to CHRIST instead of the other way around. Cast off the blinders of gnosticism.

Yup. Judgment by Fire.
Caused by human rebelling against God.

What new Gospel? God never changes. There has been 1 Gospel since Jesus' death.

No. You gave unverified assertions.

I may as well call Moses a planet and my assertion would have as much weight as your planet assertions.

PLEASE back up your crazy planet-theory. There is no reason for you to believe weird things if they have zero backup.

When time passes, youll know I'M the one telling the truth.
Now i have made the same claim you do, appealing to "wait and see"!
So whos right and whose wrong and why??
Hint: its the one who stands on the Bible as his FINAL and HIGHEST authority rather than gnosticism!!

This makes no sense.
Folds contain sheep, NOT giant multi-thousand-mile-long PLANETS!!!!
4 planets???? where does it say that???

How do PLANETS get JUDGED??? See, this is why you gotta HOLD EVERY THOUGHT CAPTIVE TO JESUS.

PLANETS CANNOT BE JUDGED. THEY ARE NOT MORAL AGENTS.
CHERUBIM ARE NOT PLANETS.

if you dont sumbit your THINKING to BIBLICAL AUTHORITY, you believe the strangest, wrong, untrue things!!

Look, until you can defend your new ideas against my powerful logical arguments, your ideas are DEAD IN THE WATER. Caput. False. Falsified. DEBUNKED.

Repeating your new ideas is NOT defending them.
Your understanding is prevented by your NEW BELIEFS.

Test the spirits!
"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
2 By this you know the Spirit of God:
every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God;
and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.
4 You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.

5 They are from the world; therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them.
6 We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
"

Ezekiel

Except that the Earth is not a "her," it's an "it."

Rev 12:16 But the earth came to the help of the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed the river that the dragon had poured from his mouth. (ESV)

It's a translation issue based on the Greek noun, , for earth which is feminine. The KJV translates the feminine as "her," which is technically correct if one is translating literally, but it is not correct in reality. It is fallacious to conclude that because is feminine that it means the earth is literally feminine, a woman, because that is not always how it works.

Again

Then again

Again, there is not a single thing in Scripture to suggest that Cherubim are planets. There is not a single planet, other than earth, that is mentioned in the Bible. Planets are planets; angels are angels, including Cherubim.

Maybe he will, maybe he won't. His plan is restoration and redemption, not destruction. I like to think he'll make humans clean up their mess, but help us with the knowledge, over time, of how to go about it.

Many people still look at things in the flesh. You are also spirit now look at things from your spirit and see.

Revelation 12:16

King James Version

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Again, there is not a single thing in Scripture to suggest that Cherubim are planets. There is not a single planet, other than earth, that is mentioned in the Bible. Planets are planets; angels are angels, including Cherubim.
Thank you Free. I have showed you two that will be destroyed under the Temple in the sea above. Also there is scriptures that show more planets of God, you have limited my God. You also can not show me where God say it was only earth. But there are truly four living creatures in this area of heaven. Four stars with the planets. Please explain the scriptures below.

Ezekiel 1
4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.

It's a translation issue based on the Greek noun, , for earth which is feminine. The KJV translates the feminine as "her," which is technically correct if one is translating literally, but it is not correct in reality. It is fallacious to conclude that because is feminine that it means the earth is literally feminine, a woman, because that is not always how it works.
I wonder how Eze would react to the fact that German has feminine nouns! 😢😢

Many people still look at things in the flesh.
Sounds like you. You live on a planet called earth, and you try to turn supernatural beings (angels) into Physical objects (planets)!!

and the earth opened her mouth,
God makes it do that. And that is ONE occasion.

Did you believe the earth was sentient?? Nobody has demonstrated the earth to be sentient.
Try digging a hole in your hard and see the reaction.

Better yet, join a mining company, be the guy who places dynamite in rocks, and see the reaction from your "sentient" earth!!
If "sentient earth theory" were correct, almost nobody would be mining fo r ores and stuff.

SPOILERS AHEAD

[/spoiler]Spoiler: NO REACTION!!

Back