Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

How Could the Ark Have Survived the Stresses of the Flood? Other theory

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
When God showed me these things I understood them
If God really showed you these things, then they would be verifiable by many avenues of evidence. And He would never contradict His Word.
Eveeything in the Bible can be and/or has been verified by at least one avenue of evidence.

Gnostic teachings are unverifiable, extraBiblical, and even contra-Biblical. So no, God would never have you believe in gnositicism.

tell me, how did you verify it was God?? Test the spirits!
"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world. 4 You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. 5 They are from the world; therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error."
Next time you get so called "knowledge from God" make sure its the real God, the God revealed by the Bible, and follow the Bible's advice instead of the fallible, arbitrary feelings of man. Ok?

Earth is a living creature as said in the book of Revelations
Another Bible-less made up belief.
If earth is a living creature, shouldnt it have DNA??
Where is the EVIDENCE that it is??

People drop nukes, bombs, etc. So shouldnt the earth be dead??
Explain how the earth has layers and an inner core if it is some living creature. Why does it orbit the sun? why doesnt it fly or something??
The evidence is stacked against a "living earth"!
Therefore it CANNOT be God Who taught you these things!!

Learn some science bro, dont just blindly believe what some spirit of error or misguided Gnostic tells you what to think!

Don't count me out yet.
Im not and I wont.
Actually i like this, I have never heard these odd beliefs before, if they were true the Bible would teach them, because it is a spiritual/doctrinal matter.
So id like to see more of your thoughts.

4 Prophets speaks of them and I have told you the truth of them.
Which 4?
Which verses?
As you learned, the apocryphon of John is falsehood.
If your new ideas were correct, they should stand to scrutiny, which they obviously don't.

The seals of Revelations speaks of them but you don't understand why they report each seal that pertains to them.
Dont see how this vindicates cherubim planet theory or the apcryFAKE of john.
Speaks of what? Verses?
Look real close at Ezekiel 8 and track the ancient planet(cherubim) and them on the (chariot of God) the interpretation.
Again, assumes that cherubim are planets. See my explanation for why cherubim planet theory is unsound and false.

I understand its orbit.
Given cherubim never have nor will be planets, they do not orbit.

Then look at the temple being built, more on the orbits.
Verses?
My friend I understand all the visions in bible and others also.
From who or what do you get this understanding? from man's word! not the Bible!
I stand on the Bible and dont rely on blind guides. Hopefully youll be able to confidently, accurately say the same, too.

Track the the ancient people and their planet to destruction.
There were many ancient people groups, youll have to specify. Which planet? What kind of destruction? Nuclear? Biological? War? Pollution?

The destroyer is coming.
Which destroyer?
to break it to you , your Gnosticism pretty much came from said destroyer. The devils goals, to kill- steal -destroy.
We need to stand on the Bible and hold every thought captive to CHRIST instead of the other way around. Cast off the blinders of gnosticism.

Soon the whole world will see its destruction.
Yup. Judgment by Fire.
Caused by human rebelling against God.

And then they will fear my God and His Christ bringing in the new GOSPEL.
What new Gospel? God never changes. There has been 1 Gospel since Jesus' death.

Nicodemus comes to Jesus by night,
John 3. Ok. Bible-verified, so it gets a pass.

one that teaches in the house Israel, but yet even he should understand things Jesus says. But he don't, You should know the things I speak for they are not hidden from you, if you ask and search.
You replied to my post that said this:
Ascend to where? Where is the Biblical backing?

Ditto above.
so wait, the giants and seth and his bloodline are competing for ascension to some unknown place?? this sounds like a action story, not Bible truth.
So not one time did you defend the assertions that I addressed with that post.
Jude 1:3 says, "Beloved, while I was making every effort to write you about our common salvation, I felt the necessity to write to you appealing that you contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all handed down to the saints."
So far you have (mostly) failed to practice Jude's advice in this thread, but i followed it.

Research? If you do your research youll find that Gnosticism is dead in the water. Spirit of error of Gnosticism!!
Look up "debunking gnosticism" "dangers of gnosticism" "definition of cherubim" for a start.

Christ offers His salvation as a free gift (Romans 5:15; 6:23), that can only be received by faith, apart from any works or merit on our part (Ephesians 2:8–9). As the apostle Paul tells us, the gospel is “the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile” (Romans 1:16). The same inspired author tells us, “If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved” (Romans 10:9).

These, then, are the essential elements of the gospel: the sin of all men, the death of Christ on the cross to pay for those sins, the resurrection of Christ to provide life everlasting for those who follow Him, and the offer of the free gift of salvation to all.

In the apostle Paul’s first letter to the Corinthians, he lays out the content of the gospel message, “Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures” (1 Corinthians 15:1–4).

What is the gnostic view on this? i want to know.

Im not and I wont.
Actually i like this, I have never heard these odd beliefs before, if they were true the Bible would teach them, because it is a spiritual/doctrinal matter.
So id like to see more of your thoughts.

Which 4?
Which verses?
As you learned, the apocryphon of John is falsehood.
If your new ideas were correct, they should stand to scrutiny, which they obviously don't.

Dont see how this vindicates cherubim planet theory or the apcryFAKE of john.
Speaks of what? Verses?

Again, assumes that cherubim are planets. See my explanation for why cherubim planet theory is unsound and false.

Given cherubim never have nor will be planets, they do not orbit.

Verses?

From who or what do you get this understanding? from man's word! not the Bible!
I stand on the Bible and dont rely on blind guides. Hopefully youll be able to confidently, accurately say the same, too.

There were many ancient people groups, youll have to specify. Which planet? What kind of destruction? Nuclear? Biological? War? Pollution?

Which destroyer?
to break it to you , your Gnosticism pretty much came from said destroyer. The devils goals, to kill- steal -destroy.
We need to stand on the Bible and hold every thought captive to CHRIST instead of the other way around. Cast off the blinders of gnosticism.

Yup. Judgment by Fire.
Caused by human rebelling against God.

What new Gospel? God never changes. There has been 1 Gospel since Jesus' death.

Genesis 3
24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Isaiah 6
1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

Ezekiel 10
1 Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne.
2 And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight.
3 Now the cherubims stood on the right side of the house, when the man went in; and the cloud filled the inner court.
4 Then the glory of the Lord went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the Lord's glory.

Revelation 4

8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,

Just 4 here, but what about in the old temple the two brass capitals one for each planet that was built. What about the mercies seat on the ark of the covenant represents the two.

I'll just flat out tell the destruction day of that cherubim 2031 the day before memorial day the other will follow

A few years after the spirit showed this I studied Astrophysics for a few years so I understand what we see and God sees

A few years after the spirit showed this I studied Astrophysics for a few years so I understand what we see and God sees
You ducked so much of my logical arguments and questions, I do not think it was God who showed you.
You still failed to defend your beliefs.

I can claim that Moses was a planet too, and that claim would have as much weight as your cherubim planet theory.

studied Astrophysics for a few years
Oh? If that was true, surely you would know what would happen if cherubim were planets? They destroy the earth with their gravity!!
But they dont so they cannot be planets.

I call false on your claim. You study Gnosticism.

The thing is everyone need to guess at the scriptures I posted, but I didn't. Yet gave the truth of the visions. Because it's time to understand and they didn't touch these things but showed them. But when it comes and passes you will know I told the truth

Hebrew 9
5 And over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the mercyseat; of which we cannot now speak particularly.

And yes Jesus has another fold as you have hear me speak of. As humbly as Jesus speaks I will tell He has 4 different planets but only two will get Judged here shortly.

John 10
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Then He will create a total of 12 planets and place people on them. But do you understand what is going on here below?

Two planets one cosmos, two chapiter that represent them. Then what about them being round about the temple, many of them.

2 Kings 25
16 The two pillars, one sea, and the bases which Solomon had made for the house of the Lord; the brass of all these vessels was without weight.
17 The height of the one pillar was eighteen cubits, and the chapiter upon it was brass: and the height of the chapiter three cubits; and the wreathen work, and pomegranates upon the chapiter round about, all of brass: and like unto these had the second pillar with wreathen work.

I have showed you already more then any could. But I understand doctrine prevents them understanding.

Ask me how I know 12 new planets from the below scriptures.

Revelation 21

12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

So I will skip the orbits of the stars and planet of the temple in Ezekiel as it is being built and go to the destruction of the ancient planet then earth. But the ancient will be first and earth the last. Again the first will be last and last will be first.

We see here the saints from earth going into the temple in heaven. East cherubim is earth as said in Genesis

43 Afterward he brought me to the gate, even the gate that looketh toward the east:
2 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.
3 And it was according to the appearance of the vision which I saw, even according to the vision that I saw when I came to destroy the city: and the visions were like the vision that I saw by the river Chebar; and I fell upon my face.
4 And the glory of the Lord came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east.
5 So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house.
6 And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me.

Here we see where Jesus dwells in heaven.

7 And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.

The glory of the lord is His saints. Again the north is destroyed first.

Ezekiel 44
4 Then brought he me the way of the north gate before the house: and I looked, and, behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord: and I fell upon my face.

In Revelation you will see these events also if you understand them. This planet will come out of the north heading eastward and destroy earth after God destroys it.

Christ offers His salvation as a free gift (Romans 5:15; 6:23), that can only be received by faith, apart from any works or merit on our part (Ephesians 2:8–9). As the apostle Paul tells us, the gospel is “the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile” (Romans 1:16). The same inspired author tells us, “If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved” (Romans 10:9).

These, then, are the essential elements of the gospel: the sin of all men, the death of Christ on the cross to pay for those sins, the resurrection of Christ to provide life everlasting for those who follow Him, and the offer of the free gift of salvation to all.

In the apostle Paul’s first letter to the Corinthians, he lays out the content of the gospel message, “Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures” (1 Corinthians 15:1–4).

What is the gnostic view on this? i want to know.
This is what I will say brothers and sisters hear these words I speak, and because of the taking advantage of the Word that a new gospel is come and that is fear God for He will destroy these planets because of, and before your eyes and then they will respect God, and The Word

John 3. Ok. Bible-verified, so it gets a pass.

You replied to my post that said this:

So not one time did you defend the assertions that I addressed with that post.
Jude 1:3 says, "Beloved, while I was making every effort to write you about our common salvation, I felt the necessity to write to you appealing that you contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all handed down to the saints."
So far you have (mostly) failed to practice Jude's advice in this thread, but i followed it.

Research? If you do your research youll find that Gnosticism is dead in the water. Spirit of error of Gnosticism!!
Look up "debunking gnosticism" "dangers of gnosticism" "definition of cherubim" for a start.
Do you call me Gnosticism because I speak the truth or because you don't understand. Please define that word for me. It is the communication between God and man.

The thing is everyone need to guess at the scriptures I posted, but I didn't
No.

Yet gave the truth of the visions
No. You gave unverified assertions.

I may as well call Moses a planet and my assertion would have as much weight as your planet assertions.

PLEASE back up your crazy planet-theory. There is no reason for you to believe weird things if they have zero backup.

Because it's time to understand and they didn't touch these things but showed them. But when it comes and passes you will know I told the truth
When time passes, youll know I'M the one telling the truth.
Now i have made the same claim you do, appealing to "wait and see"!
So whos right and whose wrong and why??
Hint: its the one who stands on the Bible as his FINAL and HIGHEST authority rather than gnosticism!!

And yes Jesus has another fold as you have hear me speak of. As humbly as Jesus speaks I will tell He has 4 different planets but only two will get Judged here shortly
This makes no sense.
Folds contain sheep, NOT giant multi-thousand-mile-long PLANETS!!!!
4 planets???? where does it say that???

How do PLANETS get JUDGED??? See, this is why you gotta HOLD EVERY THOUGHT CAPTIVE TO JESUS.

PLANETS CANNOT BE JUDGED. THEY ARE NOT MORAL AGENTS.
CHERUBIM ARE NOT PLANETS.

if you dont sumbit your THINKING to BIBLICAL AUTHORITY, you believe the strangest, wrong, untrue things!!

I have showed you already more then any could. But I understand doctrine prevents them understanding.
Look, until you can defend your new ideas against my powerful logical arguments, your ideas are DEAD IN THE WATER. Caput. False. Falsified. DEBUNKED.

Repeating your new ideas is NOT defending them.
Yeah, Your understanding is prevented by your NEW BELIEFS.

Do you call me Gnosticism because I speak the truth or because you don't understand. Please define that word for me. It is the communication between God and man.
I did not "call YOU" gnosticism. I called your NEW IDEAS , like the planet-cherubim theory, gnosticism.
The apocryphhon of John was a GNOSTIC book.

"
Gnosticism
  1. a prominent heretical movement of the 2nd-century Christian Church, partly of pre-Christian origin. Gnostic doctrine taught that the world was created and ruled by a lesser divinity, the demiurge, and that Christ was an emissary of the remote supreme divine being, esoteric knowledge (gnosis) of whom enabled the redemption of the human spirit.
"

"adjective: gnostic
  1. relating to knowledge, especially esoteric mystical knowledge.
    • relating to Gnosticism.
      adjective: Gnostic"

This is what I will say brothers and sisters hear these words I speak, and because of the taking advantage of the Word that a new gospel is come and that is fear God for He will destroy these planets because of, and before your eyes and then they will respect God, and The Word
Claims. Not Biblical Fact.
There is no new Gospel. There is only ONE GOSPEL and it is found in THE BIBLE. THE 66 BOOKS, NO MORE NO LESS!!

GALATIANS 1:8, NASB
""But even though we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed.""
I know full well whoever fed you these new theories was NOT God. it was an ENEMY. you FAILED to TEST THE SPIRITS.

>>The Gospel the 66-Book Bible preaches IS THE ONLY CORRECT GOSPEL.<<

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT, ALL OF, "NEW GOSPELS", ARE FALSE, WRONG, DECEPTIONS OF SATAN, DEMONS, OR HUMAN SINNERS.

I have showed you already more then any could. But I understand doctrine prevents them understanding
Look, until you can defend your new ideas against my powerful logical arguments, your ideas are DEAD IN THE WATER. Caput. False. Falsified. DEBUNKED.

Repeating your new ideas is NOT defending them.
Yeah, Your understanding is prevented by your NEW BELIEFS.

Claims. Not Biblical Fact.
There is no new Gospel. There is only ONE GOSPEL and it is found in THE BIBLE. THE 66 BOOKS, NO MORE NO LESS!!

GALATIANS 1:8, NASB
""But even though we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed.""
I know full well whoever fed you these new theories was NOT God. it was an ENEMY. you FAILED to TEST THE SPIRITS.

>>The Gospel the 66-Book Bible preaches IS THE ONLY CORRECT GOSPEL.<<

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT, ALL OF, "NEW GOSPELS", ARE FALSE, WRONG, DECEPTIONS OF SATAN, DEMONS, OR HUMAN SINNERS.

I have told you. Everything I have wrote in this realm Is related to this gospel. Yeah all will fear the lord from this day on. Let me be accursed of men then, and approved of God.

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Judgement is at the door now.

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

When this planet is destroyed you will then know.

8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Mark of the beast follows that destruction

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back