Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How Could the Ark Have Survived the Stresses of the Flood? Other theory

What fathers?
----
Resurrection of earth? The old will be burnt away and a new one will be made. The old won't be resurrected, but obliterated.

Revelation 21:1-4

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, 4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.”
NEW Heaven and NEW earth.

First earth PASSED away- it was never "reformed".

----
Jesus used to dwell on earth. Now He's in Heaven with the Father. "Our Father Who art IN HEAVEN".
My friend, don't you see I have been describing the building of the New Heavens and Earths. Plus new stars and planets being created. But you see not the big picture.

Please grind this up
Got the part of your post above that.

Please read my FULL posts that grind your "Cherubim Planet Theory" into shreds and particles.

43 Afterward he brought me to the gate, even the gate that looketh toward the east:
2 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.
3 And it was according to the appearance of the vision which I saw, even according to the vision that I saw when I came to destroy the city: and the visions were like the vision that I saw by the river Chebar; and I fell upon my face.
4 And the glory of the Lord came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east.
5 So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house.
6 And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me.
7 And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.
Ok. What point of yours do you think this proves? I think of ACTUAL gates, ACTUAL rivers, not some weird random things.

Do you even know what 2 Peter 1:20-21 says? If you do, you may or may not hate those verses with a passion.

But first resurrection of the ancient planet
Ever heard of the logical fallacy known as "Begging the Question"? You just did that. You ASSUME ezekiel is mentioning a "planet" while giving ZERO backup.

I wonder if you know what the word "ancient" means.

How did you verify that this supposed "planet" was "Ancient" and not recently made?

Or do you just like the sound or look of the word?

44 Then he brought me back the way of the gate of the outward sanctuary which looketh toward the east; and it was shut.
2 Then said the Lord unto me; This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter in by it; because the Lord, the God of Israel, hath entered in by it, therefore it shall be shut.
3 It is for the prince; the prince, he shall sit in it to eat bread before the Lord; he shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate, and shall go out by the way of the same.
4 Then brought he me the way of the north gate before the house: and I looked, and, behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord: and I fell upon my face.
The only way youll get "planet" is through EIGESIS, which is proven to be awful way of reading the Bible.

What word here are you asserting is a "planet"? The gate? The prince?

Apparently, you seem to hold the hilarious idea that anything in Ezekiel is a planet. Cherubim, princes, even rocks on the ground can be "planets", according to your unBiblical and wild interpretations.

BTW, you've NEVER defined what a "planet" is, ONCE. For all I know you're just throwing a word around.

Then here John speaks of that planet
No. He says "angel" . It's a supernatural entity, not some fat rock sphere in space.

Revelation 18
18 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
Planets don't have power nor glory. Because "angel" and "planet" DO NOT MEAN THE SAME THING!!

8x1n07.gif

Me destroying Cherubim Planet Theory, 2024 Colorized
Then all them from that planet in Christ are in heaven

19 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

Now we see earth is ready the bride of Christ.

Revelation 19
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Translate these scriptures in Hebrew for better understanding

My friend, don't you see I have been describing the building of the New Heavens and Earths. Plus new stars and planets being created. But you see not the big picture.
You didn't define "planet" nor given evidence for your beliefs.
I know you THINK planet and angel mean the same thing.
But just look at the Dictionary. Ie, merriam webster.

Believe what the Bible says, not what group youre in says about the Bible.

So how are you going to defend your new BE LIE FS from the logic?

If your BE LIE FS are proven FALSE (and they have been!!) then you should DIS-BELIEVE them.

WHY do you still believe your odd theories, even though i DESTROYED them?

Proverbs 1:7

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge;
Fools despise wisdom and instruction.

I hope you don't become one of those "F" people!
You didn't address this.

Then all them from that planet in Christ are in heaven
CPT already refuted - see above.

19 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
Why do you think this proves your belief?
Now we see earth is ready the bride of Christ.
What? Are you saying earth is the bride of Jesus or simply that it's READY for the bride?

Revelation 19
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
Amen.
Translate these scriptures in Hebrew for better understanding
The great people who made the NASB already did it.

You didn't define "planet" nor given evidence for your beliefs.
I know you THINK planet and angel mean the same thing.
But just look at the Dictionary. Ie, merriam webster.

Believe what the Bible says, not what group youre in says about the Bible.
You are a angel and a planet is a cherubim also what men live on. I believe what God tells me and nobody else. I understand scriptures as God showed me. I have defined the words of God that you can not or any one else on this planet can just showing you resurrection of them. Now how can I even come close to show you even more of Gods creation to come when you can't get over two stars and two planets. My grand-kids understand these things because I taught them correctly and not fairy tells.

KV, by the way thank you for your post it's cool for every one to see the truth and someone that cancels the truth. The thing about all this it's not long off. Then all will say it happen just as he said, just a few more years. Every thing is on track. But Jesus may speed up things as He said. Everything I post is scripture sound and tight.

You are a angel
?
I don't think you know what an angel is. We are HUMANS - not angels. Our souls are not angels, either.
I know you want to believe it, but it's simply wrong.

Angels are personal spiritual beings who have intelligence, emotions, and will. This is true of both the good and evil angels (demons). Angels possess intelligence (Matthew 8:29; 2 Corinthians 11:3; 1 Peter 1:12), show emotion (Luke 2:13; James 2:19; Revelation 12:17), and exercise will (Luke 8:28-31; 2 Timothy 2:26; Jude 6). Angels are spirit beings (Hebrews 1:14) without true physical bodies. Although they do not have physical bodies, they are still personalities and occasionally take on physical bodies.

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, that gives credence to your belief that ,
"You are a angel"

planet is a cherubim
So much for your claim that you studied astronomy for a long time (or something similar.)

Here's the REAL truth on what a planet is:

A celestial body that orbits the sun, has sufficient mass to assume nearly a round shape, clears out dust and debris from the neighborhood around its orbit, and is not a satellite of another planet.

Like Mars, for instance. Sorry, but planets are NOT supernatual beings.
Cherubim and angels, however, are supernatural.

Please don't let your new teachings get in the way of truth.

I believe what God tells me and nobody else.
Demonstrably false. You didn't manage to defend your cherubim planet theory (click them)

My posts 21 and 22 sure seemed to prove the opposite.
If God told you your Gnostic beliefs, you'd be able to defend such things effectively.

I bet you never tested the spirits.
You just went out in blind faith.

I have defined the words of God that you can not or any one else on this planet can just showing you resurrection of them.
Confusing, please clarify.

come when you can't get over two stars and two planets
Because you've never proven it to be true. You keep believing "Cherubim planet theory" by blind faith, but never demonstrating why or how a cherubim is supposedly a "planet".

And if you can't reasonably back your theory , why should ANYONE believe it??

"Begging the question" isn't good evidence.

My grand-kids understand these things because I taught them correctly and not fairy tells.
Oh, the irony.

If cherubims were planets then their gravity would wreck the earth, and mabye even collide with it!! The belief that cherubim are planets and not angels is Absurd.
You didn't address this. Actually, you don't address a vast amount of what i say.

Apocryphon of John??
Its a gnostic writing. the gnostics believed weird gibberish that heas never been verified. Biblically, historically, sceintifically, archeologically, or by any avenue of evidencd.

I could say that Jesus killed 5,000 unicorns and my claim would have as much weight as any of the bogus, historically-unverifiable gnostic assertions.

Jesus told John?? Given its content and that it was written by gnostics, nonChristians. NO, Jesus would not do that.
Did you read Revelation? That "Jesus" must have been a false Christ then, not the real One.
Given God knows all and never lies and is perfect, He never contradicts Himself. So the apcryphon of john is OFF THE TABLE as a reliable source.
If that book was legit, there would be 67 books in the Bible today.

Yes, i see the lies clear as day. Many of them are contained in the hollow assertions of "apocryphon john".

Gnosticism is one of the many masks on the face of Humanism (aka humans first instead of God). Its just another "Has God said" to put FALLIBLE human "secret kNoWlEdGe" above GOD'S WORD.

ROMANS 1:25
For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

This whole planet thing is baseless.

Look up the definition of cherubim in google, duckduckgo, the heritage dictionary, etc.

No, gnosticism will only lead to confusion, doublemindedness, and even apostasy.
If you want to understand God's Word, then have the Bible be your FINAL AND HIGHEST authority. In theology, doctrine, teaching, history, science, the whole range of knowledge!! 100% of Bible-contradicting content is FALSE!
AND USE EXEGESIS NOT EIGESIS!!

-----
Exegesis and eisegesis are two conflicting approaches in Bible study. Exegesis is the exposition or explanation of a text based on a careful, objective analysis. The word exegesis literally means “to lead out of.” That means that the interpreter is led to his conclusions by following the text.

The opposite approach to Scripture is eisegesis, which is the interpretation of a passage based on a subjective, non-analytical reading. The word eisegesis literally means “to lead into,” which means the interpreter injects his own ideas into the text, making it mean whatever he wants.

If God really showed you these things, then they would be verifiable by many avenues of evidence. And He would never contradict His Word.
Eveeything in the Bible can be and/or has been verified by at least one avenue of evidence.

Gnostic teachings are unverifiable, extraBiblical, and even contra-Biblical. So no, God would never have you believe in gnositicism.

tell me, how did you verify it was God?? Test the spirits!
"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world. 4 You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. 5 They are from the world; therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error."
Next time you get so called "knowledge from God" make sure its the real God, the God revealed by the Bible, and follow the Bible's advice instead of the fallible, arbitrary feelings of man. Ok?

Another Bible-less made up belief.
If earth is a living creature, shouldnt it have DNA??
Where is the EVIDENCE that it is??

People drop nukes, bombs, etc. So shouldnt the earth be dead??
Explain how the earth has layers and an inner core if it is some living creature. Why does it orbit the sun? why doesnt it fly or something??
The evidence is stacked against a "living earth"!
Therefore it CANNOT be God Who taught you these things!!

Learn some science bro, dont just blindly believe what some spirit of error or misguided Gnostic tells you what to think!
Jude 1:3 says, "Beloved, while I was making every effort to write you about our common salvation, I felt the necessity to write to you appealing that you contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all handed down to the saints."
So far you have (mostly) failed to practice Jude's advice in this thread, but i followed it.

Research? If you do your research youll find that Gnosticism is dead in the water. Spirit of error of Gnosticism!!
Look up "debunking gnosticism" "dangers of gnosticism" "definition of cherubim" for a start.

Next time a supernatural entity tells you something, don't just assume that's good. Do Not Believe Every Spirit!

KV, by the way thank you for your post it's cool for every one to see the truth and someone that cancels the truth. The thing about all this it's not long off. Then all will say it happen just as he said, just a few more years. Every thing is on track. But Jesus may speed up things as He said. Everything I post is scripture sound and tight.
Very little of what you post is "scripture sound and tight."

"You are a angel and a planet is a cherubim also what men live on." That is nowhere in Scripture.

"I believe what God tells me and nobody else. I understand scriptures as God showed me." And therein lies the problem.

"My grand-kids understand these things because I taught them correctly and not fairy tells." You are teaching them fairy tales--they're stories that have no basis in the Bible and, therefore, no basis in reality. You are leading your grandchildren astray.

Very little of what you post is "scripture sound and tight."

"You are a angel and a planet is a cherubim also what men live on." That is nowhere in Scripture.

"I believe what God tells me and nobody else. I understand scriptures as God showed me." And therein lies the problem.

"My grand-kids understand these things because I taught them correctly and not fairy tells." You are teaching them fairy tales--they're stories that have no basis in the Bible and, therefore, no basis in reality. You are leading your grandchildren astray.
W post. :salute

Please can any one here explain the scripture below.

Genesis
24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Any can say its not the truth. But the ones that say that can't interpret the scriptures correctly I'm waiting.

Genesis
24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
It simply means what it says--God drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden and placed Cherubim and a flaming sword at the apparent entrance to keep them from going back in and eating of the tree of life.

The ark was not designed to withstand the terrible flood of Noah days. It was designed that it would hold as much life as it could. The truth is God had lifted up that ark above the waters as Jesus said and hid it in a cloud then set it down on dry ground. Not only Noah but God saved others also. If any here says wrong, you must study your bible and figure out how men multiplied on earth after the flood, and while your at it figure how men married and grew in the garden of Eden. There where giants in the days of Noah and giants in the days after. None here can argue this. Because it is written.
I'm learning not to dismiss a way of seeing the scriptures as never before, watching carefully for false teaching.
I cannot disagree with your belief of how the ark Noah & sons built rose above the waters.

So I know you haven't seen this so look close.

Before earth every plant was somewhere else.

5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
When compared to NT teaching the seed = the word of God, the man = Christ the Son of man sowing the word and rain = the water of life from the Holy Spirit.

All that is necessary for life on earth is God, even without the sun, or food, etc.
Adam was placed on this planet called earth. Cherubims = planets the other a star, you can learn this from the book of Ezekiel.
From NT teaching Adam was told by God to leave Eden for the purpose of sowing the word of God, teaching his children the gospel of faith, which if received by faith would allow the believer entrance to Heaven.

Of course, God put 2 witnesses at the gate. Kind of like bouncers who had to agree on who the gate would be opened to.
By the way where did Cain get his wife?
Must have a relative near or far.

Genesis
Look really close wasn't Adam at two other locations before God placing him as the above states just look.

The Angels in heaven don't have reproductive features , where were they. Now they do.

7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Again

10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

Now they will have children as before the didn't

16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Before the have no need to eat but now they do and a curse was placed on earth.

17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

Did not have to work for food

19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

They flesh was put on them. they had it not before.

21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

He hides Jesus from them

22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Again says this.

23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

Where were Adam then Eve

Look really close wasn't Adam at two other locations before God placing him as the above states just look.
What is your point? Adam was in the garden of Eden with Eve, where God created them. Then they sinned and God kicked them out and put Cherubim and a flaming sword in place to keep them from going back in. Pretty straightforward.

The Angels in heaven don't have reproductive features , where were they. Now they do.

7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Again

10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

Now they will have children as before the didn't

16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Before the have no need to eat but now they do and a curse was placed on earth.

17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

Did not have to work for food

19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

They flesh was put on them. they had it not before.

21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

He hides Jesus from them

22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Again says this.

23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

Where were Adam then Eve
Angels still don't have reproductive features because angels are angels and humans are humans. They are not one and the same.

Heb 2:7 You made him for a little while lower than the angels; you have crowned him with glory and honor,
Heb 2:8 putting everything in subjection under his feet.” Now in putting everything in subjection to him, he left nothing outside his control. At present, we do not yet see everything in subjection to him.
Heb 2:9 But we see him who for a little while was made lower than the angels, namely Jesus, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone. (ESV)

Being "lower than the angels" meant being human. Angels are another order of being. Humans do not preexist as angels; we do not preexist at all.

Back