Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

How Could the Ark Have Survived the Stresses of the Flood? Other theory

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Look, until you can defend your new ideas against my powerful logical arguments, your ideas are DEAD IN THE WATER. Caput. False. Falsified. DEBUNKED.

Repeating your new ideas is NOT defending them.
Yeah, Your understanding is prevented by your NEW BELIEFS.
Not new ideals I'm just opening the eyes of the blind and waking them asleep.

I did not "call YOU" gnosticism. I called your NEW IDEAS , like the planet-cherubim theory, gnosticism.
The apocryphhon of John was a GNOSTIC book.

"
Gnosticism
  1. a prominent heretical movement of the 2nd-century Christian Church, partly of pre-Christian origin. Gnostic doctrine taught that the world was created and ruled by a lesser divinity, the demiurge, and that Christ was an emissary of the remote supreme divine being, esoteric knowledge (gnosis) of whom enabled the redemption of the human spirit.
"

"adjective: gnostic
  1. relating to knowledge, especially esoteric mystical knowledge.
    • relating to Gnosticism.
      adjective: Gnostic"
The definition is a little off. I wonder who came up with that.

I have told you.
You told me your new ideas. You gave me zero verification though. Only claims.

Everything I have wrote in this realm Is related to this gospel.
Then what you have wrote is in ERROR and a WASTED EFFORT.

God's Word says:
"Why are the nations in an uproar, And the peoples devising a vain thing?" - Psalm 2:1

YOUR "NEW GOSPEL" IS AS VAIN AS IT GETS.
John 14:6
"Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through Me."
I have a question for you, DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JOHN 14:6 IS CORRECT?? Odds are, you don't.

Let me be accursed of men then, and approved of God.
Nowhere is Galatians talking about men doing the accursing. THAT IS THE BIBLE SAYING "Let him be accursed". So no, it is NOT man doing the accursing, like you blindly believe it is.
GOD'S WAY OR THE HIGHWAY. FOLLOW GOD,, NOT YOUR FAKE GOSPEL.

When this planet is destroyed you will then know.
Given you believe the silly, not-Biblical idea that angels and cherubim are somehow planets, i.d.k. what you mean by planet here.

8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
No planets are mentioned!! Why?
Planets dont talk, angels do. The Bible tears apart your new ideas. Angel means angel.

Mark of the beast follows that destruction
I really really hope you NEVER take that mark....

Yes it is. They are very new. They are nowhere in the Bible, just UNVERIFIABLE ASSERTIONS.
I have NEVER seen these kind of ideas until you.
No, you are PULLING THE WOOL and sowing seeds of confusion. Just go to the Bible and not gnostic texts which contradict the Bible.
there is ONLY ONE Gospel and it is found in the BIBLE.
NOT two, NOT three, and NOT found in apcryphon of john!!

If you wanna be a truther, SUBMIT ALL YOUR BELIEFS TO THE BIBLE.
IF A THING CONTRADICTS A CLEAR READING OF THE BIBLE, DROP SAID THING.

The definition is a little off. I wonder who came up with that.
Its literally in the dictionary.
Common usage, bro.

why is it a "little off", in your thinking? What do you believe is the "correct" one??
I wonder who made up your new ideas. Definitely not God, since He does not contradict Himself.

John 14:6
Believe it or disbelieve it. Your choice, your results.
----
FALSEHOOD DOES NOT SURVIVE SCRUTINY. Your assertions and new theories/ideas did not survive!! Its false!

Doesnt that make you think at least twice before contradicting the Bible????

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back