Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

How's your weather today, where you live?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hey every body Nick's grandparents are out of town so Farouk is having a pool party at their house!!! byo pepsi!

I m a Singaporean who used to live in Canada. In Singapore, there is no 4 seasons and mostly it is hot. People don't greet each other with "nice weather today". The weather forecast , 90% of the time, is "sunny with isolated showers". Of course, on some days we have thunderstorms and downpours. Most of the rain lasted 20 mins (intensely then taper off) but on rainy seasons (such as dec and Jan) it can rain half a day moderately.

In Canada and north part of USA especially, the weather matters more, cos in the spring or summer, it mean whether you can take a walk in the park or go to the picnic. When u look up at the sky, u see feathery clouds. Over here, the clouds loom large, covering half the sky (humid).

Have a nice day

-7 F yesterday morning with -22 F windchill. We got up to 3F but the windchill actually went down because it got windier throughout the day.

This morning it is -16F with -40 windchill. Expecting our high today to maybe reach -10F with windchills remaining in the -35F to -45F range.

Tonight we are expecting -26F with lighter winds so the windchill should remain near -45F. This could be the coldest day we’ve had in three years. More typical of our mid-January type weather.

It’s forecast to have little improvement until the weekend.

Tons of snow and below zero.
Have you ever tried running on snow? I had to give up after half my usual distance. :sad

Wouldn't you rather be beside the pool at Nick's grandparents' house in Australia, though?

I don't know, it sounds a bit too warm. A pool would be nice though.

But I heard they are struggling with bush fires now, due to heat and dryness. I hope Nick will be alright.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back