Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study I am a Man

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

LABrown

For those who dont know me. I am a 75 year old man. I opened a bible 45 years ago. I was to dumb to carry on a conversation about the bible so I didnt go to church. I just started reading and believing one verse at a time. For three years I was just reading and I said a prayer. Lord who do I believe with all these different opinions out there. And a verse was quoted to me in my mind John 14-26. So I just started believing every verse that came to mind. I dont this and purged everything else that was in my mind that was contrary or questioned anything I was reading. I done that for eleven years. Then I came to the revelations of Jesus Christ, and that is what I am sharing with you all. The first seven years I received over 800 revelations that were just for me. Then I received revelations to share with others. I have received over 3000 revelations. Revelations are being In Christ. Revelations are being born again. Revelations are all verses. Many people because they didnt understand them wanted me to put a commentary on them when I shared them.

Only a fool would say no. That is why we are commanded to trade talents.
Please show the bible verse that says we should trade talents..

I have never even heard that phrase before. may I ask where it came from, are you quoting a preacher or did you make it up.

Just curious

Please show the bible verse that says we should trade talents..

I have never even heard that phrase before. may I ask where it came from, are you quoting a preacher or did you make it up.

Just curious
I posted a whole revelation on trading talents. Look down the list.

I posted a whole revelation on trading talents. Look down the list.
That is not what I asked.

Let me reword, perhaps I was not clear for understanding.

Where does the phrase "trading talents" come from. It is not in the Bible.

The Bible in no way speaks of talents given by the Spirit of God.

Matt 25:14-30
14 "For the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them.
15 "And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey.
16 "Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents.
17 "And likewise he who had received two gained two more also.
18 "But he who had received one went and dug in the ground, and hid his lord's money.

Matt 25:14-30
14 "For the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them.
15 "And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey.
16 "Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents.
17 "And likewise he who had received two gained two more also.
18 "But he who had received one went and dug in the ground, and hid his lord's money.

I had to go and read your other thread on trading talents. I am confused with your thought process. I mean no harm, I am just trying to understand where you are coming from.

I have read your opinions on the the thread you made about the "I AM delusion". From what I gather, you do not believe Jesus Christ to be God, which is denying what Scripture teaches about the Lord. You also claim to have personal revelation from God about His word. I can take that many different ways. Please understand that I will question many things you post because of many error's in your interpretation of Scripture. For myself, anyone who denies the Deity of Jesus Christ is a huge red flag. From what I have read, you are interpreting the Scriptures on your own without the help of a Pastor or other sources such as commentaries and the like. Only relying on the Spirit to give you the truth. Please correct me if this is not so.

This is what I believe the parable teaches and why I am confused with you wanting to trade talents.

Matthew 25:14-30
The parable of the talents illustrates the tragedy of wasted opportunity. The man who goes on the journey represents Christ, and the servants represent professing believers given different levels of responsibility. Faithfulness is what he demands of them and the parable suggests that all who are faithful will be fruitful to some degree. The fruitless person is unmasked as a hypocrite and destroyed (Mat_25:30).

STRICT LAWS OF BELIEVING

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
Mark 12:30-32
30 'And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' This is the first commandment.
31 "And the second, like it, is this: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."
32 So the scribe said to Him, "Well said, Teacher. You have spoken the truth, for there is one God, and there is no other but He.
John 17:14-19
14 "I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
15 "I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.
16 "They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.

xxx If a person follows the rules of believing they will do much better in recognizing deception.
DO NOT THINK BEYOND WHAT IS WRITTEN, and dont add one word to the verses or take one word away from the verses.

xxx And the Holy Spirit will never teach the trinity doctrine. NEVER. Because trinity isnt in the scriptures. The only three in one god in the bible is the dragon(serpent),satan, devil.

Back