Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In Today's News

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Well I'm sorry to say that there isn't any news for a third time in a row today, but I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and enjoy the rest of your day. :)

Why is this not in English?. Because its the Pope telling Christians in Morocco not to preach the Gospel and Christianity.

Why is this not in English?. Because its the Pope telling Christians in Morocco not to preach the Gospel and Christianity.

Well then, some pope he is. :rolleyes

Christians can get 3 years in prison for preaching to unbelievers in Morocco. The penalties are harsher in some nearby countries. In some Middle East countries anyone who converts to Christianity is executed. If a majority of Europe, the USA or New Zealand become Islamic due to immigration, they are likely to pass similar laws.

Believers tend to preach secretly from metaphorical catacombs, like many did in ancient Europe. Converts tend to meet secretly in people's homes for services. Europe and regions colonized by Europeans (like the USA) have had relative freedom of choice in religion since the Peace of Westphalia. Not so in many other regions of the world.

Last edited:
Christians can get 3 years in prison for preaching to unbelievers in Morocco. The penalties are harsher in some nearby countries. In some Middle East countries anyone who converts to Christianity is executed. If a majority of Europe, the USA or New Zealand become Islamic due to immigration, they are likely to pass similar laws.

Believers tend to preach secretly from metaphorical catacombs, like many did in ancient Europe. Converts tend to meet secretly in people's homes for services. Europe and regions colonized by Europeans (like the USA) have had relative freedom of choice in religion since the Peace of Westphalia. Not so in many other regions of the world.

That makes sense to me.

Anyways, hello everybody and welcome to another edition of today's news. :) We don't have a very long report to do today despite the fact that we've had three days of absence so I'm just going to bounce right into it since I'm going geocaching really soon. :boing

First of all in today's news a thirteen year old boy traded his Xbox in to get his mother a car. Here's more on this heartwarming story. :')

And one playground in New York City is having a really big rat problem. Here's more.

And also two teenagers from Dixon California died yesterday after trying to rescue a dog. :sad Here's more of the information and my thoughts and prayers go out towards their friends and family members. :pray

And here's some really good news. :) The puppy who had previously been abandoned and hit by a train has now been adopted by a loving family. Here's more. :thumbsup

Also guess what, April's second calf now has a name! :biggrin2

And this story was just so cool and heartwarming that I had to share it with you. :)

Finally in today's news, a sixty-four year old man was severely injured over the weekend when somebody threw a rock through his window. Here's more of the details. :nono

https://fox8.com/2019/04/01/grandfathers-face-shattered-after-rock-hurled-into-windshield/

That's all for today's news! Have a wonderful rest of the day and stay tuned for more news to come. :yes

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back