Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In Today's News

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Chips are tasty, but you can't eat too many of them. Lots of calories.

Do you min chips where you are from?. We have min chips here, min chip here usually it starts at $2 and depending on the shop is how much you get. It goes from bad chip and not many, to very nice chip and plenty, depends how scrooge the shop is.

Fish n chips is famous here. Every town has one, even a run down old town you can usually find one still open. And there is fish n chips shop of the year and awards.

A nation favourite is chip sandwich, butter some fresh bread and put some chips on it with tomato sauce. It's the best.

Lol. Praised for what?. Someone writes her a script and she repeats what it says. She's just doing what any leader has done and said after a tragic event and they never get any praise.

Some leaders have made poor statements after tragic events.
And in general people who rise to the level of leading a country have control of their messages even if they have speech writers.
Actually there have been many, many times when I wished the leader of my country stuck to the script. Spontaneity has a place. But only if the person’s mind is capable of processing the import of the office they hold, and ramifications of what they say, and if applicable, the long long list of dumb things and untrue things they have said that way in the past.

Some leaders have made poor statements after tragic events.
And in general people who rise to the level of leading a country have control of their messages even if they have speech writers.
Actually there have been many, many times when I wished the leader of my country stuck to the script. Spontaneity has a place. But only if the person’s mind is capable of processing the import of the office they hold, and ramifications of what they say, and if applicable, the long long list of dumb things and untrue things they have said that way in the past.

But it's normal after a tragic event that leaders give there condolences and speak out and they all do. What makes one more praiseworthy than another?.

Last edited:
What happened was a active volcano erupted and unfortunately people were on the island at the time and got killed and injured. It was a unfortunate tragic accident. What questions need to be answered?. People have been touring and visiting there for years, I'm sure it was just like any other regular day yet that was the day the volcano erupted. I don't think there was any motive behind the volcano.

Last edited:
Hey everybody welcome to another edition of tonight's news. :) I'm not sure how much news we have tonight so I'm just going to go right ahead and hop to it! :boing

First of all in tonight's news Cedar Point is currently making plans to celebrate its one hundred and fiftieth birthday next year. Here's more on the information. :biggrin2

And Akron police are currently searching for the suspect who is accused of throwing rocks at dozens of homes and damaging them. Here's more of the details. :nono

Also the nine year old kid who made worldwide headlines for his upcoming college graduation has now apparently left the school without a diploma. Here's more.

And also a family in Utah is devastated (and rightfully so) after a veterinarian euthanized the wrong dog. Here's more on the story. :sad

And Lucy the family dog that was stolen from a family home over the weekend has recently been reunited with her family. Here's more. :)

Finally in tonight's news a little piglet from South Carolina is currently going wee-wee-wee all the way home after escaping from his family. Here's more on the story. :thumbsup

That's all for tonight's news! Have a wonderful rest of the night and God's blessings on you. :biggrin

Hey everybody welcome to another edition of tonight's news. :)

I'm glad those people got their pet pig back. Biscuit is a cute name for a pig.

I'm also glad that family got their pet dog Lucy back. People like their pets.

I hope that 9 year old prodigy does okay in relating to other people. That seems like a lot of pressure on someone so young.

I hope the police can keep people safe in their cozy homes.

May the Lord bless you.

I have went to that Riviera hospital twice. hospital twice. it irritates me that they did that.despite my extreme distrust of the va, I hate that two veterans shafted the brethren even more.

I'm glad those people got their pet pig back. Biscuit is a cute name for a pig.

I'm also glad that family got their pet dog Lucy back. People like their pets.

I hope that 9 year old prodigy does okay in relating to other people. That seems like a lot of pressure on someone so young.

I hope the police can keep people safe in their cozy homes.

May the Lord bless you.

First of all I found a very interesting article that I forgot to post earlier and second of all I completely agree with you one hundred percent. Pets aren't just pets,.. they're family. We love them and they love us which is why I believe without a doubt that we will see our departed pets again someday in Heaven. :)

Greata wins award. I cannot believe she beat Nancy Pelosi. That's a big call. The most hard core radical leftist extremist who does not know what they are talking and cannot defend themselves with any facts wins. That's Greta. Well done. Congratulations. She does deserve to win the globalist leftist award.

When she was asked questions after her no fact rant she could not answer the facts and asked if anyone else wants to answer the questions. That's a winner. Someone who speaks about something they know nothing about or the facts.

Last edited:
But it's normal after a tragic event that leaders give there condolences and speak out and they all do. What makes one more praiseworthy than another?.
Some speeches or responses to events just touch a chord. Words can be powerful. For many Americans, and quite a few people outside America, Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address resonates and inspires 155 years later. It was a speech dedicating a cemetery made necessary by a tragic war. I wouldn’t tell anyone it was just a talk or ask why it should get special notice. It deserves special notice.
There is almost a magic in some speeches and talks.
Context matters too. So if a reader or listener is not a fan of the person delivering the words, or isn’t moved by the events, they may be less inclined to be moved by those words.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back