Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is Jesus Soon To Rapture The Church?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
No Scripture says the Great Tribulation is 3-1/2 years in duration.

Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. Matthew 24:15-21

Daniel the Prophet — (whoever reads, let him understand)

Then I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever, that it shall be for a time, times, and half a time; and when the power of the holy people has been completely shattered, all these things shall be finished.
Although I heard, I did not understand. Then I said, “My lord, what shall be the end of these things?”
And he said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.
“And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days. Daniel 12:7-11

again

“Seventy weeks are determined
For your people and for your holy city,
To finish the transgression,
To make an end of sins,
To make reconciliation for iniquity,
To bring in everlasting righteousness,
To seal up vision and prophecy,
And to anoint the Most Holy.
“Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command
To restore and build Jerusalem
Until Messiah the Prince,
There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times.
“And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;
And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined.
Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.”
Daniel 9:24-27

But in the middle of the week, (3 1/2 years) the daily sacrifices will end and the abomination of desolation will be seen.

What is half of 7 years? Answer: 3 1/2 years.

Jesus said when you see the abomination of desolation, for then there will be great tribulation.

again

I was watching; and the same horn was making war against the saints, and prevailing against them, until the Ancient of Days came, and a judgment was made in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came for the saints to possess the kingdom.
“Thus he said:
‘The fourth beast shall be
A fourth kingdom on earth,
Which shall be different from all other kingdoms,
And shall devour the whole earth,
Trample it and break it in pieces.
The ten horns are ten kings
Who shall arise from this kingdom.
And another shall rise after them;
He shall be different from the first ones,
And shall subdue three kings.
He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.

Daniel 7:21-25

JLB

Believers are not appointed unto wrath, from either God or from Satan.
What about the wrath of Man that Christians have suffered throughout history even today and the days to come? What makes you so special? Being an American pushing an American popular doctrine? Why are most pre-tribbers American?

Saints are not appointed unto wrath from God, which in context is the wrath of God appointed for the wicked at His coming, on the Day of the Lord.

Here is the context —

But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him. 1 Thessalonians 5:1-10

JLB

You err not knowing the scriptures.

I was watching; and the same horn was making war against the saints, and prevailing against them, until the Ancient of Days came, and a judgment was made in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came for the saints to possess the kingdom.
“Thus he said:

What about the wrath of Man that Christians have suffered throughout history even today and the days to come? What makes you so special? Being an American pushing an American popular doctrine? Why are most pre-tribbers American?
There is no such thing in history as "the wrath of man." You just contrived that idea. It is not in Scripture. Lol.

You err not knowing the scriptures.

“Thus he said:

Those Saints are not the Bride. They are those who Believe during the Seven Years.

Remember, The Sixth Seal occurs during Rev. 6.

Saints are not appointed unto wrath from God, which in context is the wrath of God appointed for the wicked at His coming, on the Day of the Lord.

Here is the context —

But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him. 1 Thessalonians 5:1-10

JLB
Very wise of you to ask this question.

"They" who say peace and safety are not the Saints. "They" are the lukewarm and the unbelievers. The Believing Church Bride will be raptured.

There is no such thing in history as "the wrath of man." You just contrived that idea. It is not in Scripture. Lol.
The lost have martyred Christians throughout history. You know this to be true. Read the Book of Martyrs or subscribe to The Voice of the Martyrs. Get out of your American bubble. You simply can not reside in denial during times like these. You certainly can't teach such absurdity.

The lost have martyred Christians throughout history. You know this to be true. Read the Book of Martyrs or subscribe to The Voice of the Martyrs. Get out of your American bubble. You simply can not reside in denial during times like these. You certainly can't teach such absurdity.
Martyrdom of Believers is not identified is Scripture as "wrath.". Try to remember the difference between God's Word in the Bible, and human imagination. Best wishes in your search.

Those Saints are not the Bride. They are those who Believe during the Seven Years.

Again, you err not knowing the word, but only the indoctrination of man.

Here are the saints.

• Thus the LORD my God will come, and all the saints with You.

And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,
Making a very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south.
Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah.
Thus the LORD my God will come,
And all the saints with You.

Zechariah 14:4-5

Ths is when the saints, ALL THE SAINTS will come with Jesus to Jerusalem on the Day of the Lord.

Now let’s see what the book of Revelation says about those returning with Jesus on that Day.

Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
Then he said to me, “Write: Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’ ” And he said to me, “These are the true sayings of God.” And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Revelation 19:7-14

As we all see the saints that come with Jesus are the Bride.

JLB

You said the Holy Spirit will be gone. There is no way to conversion without it.
Conversions occurred in the Old Testament before the Holy Spirit was sent. Thanks for asking about this, I know this fact is easy to miss.

Examples are Job, Abraham, Noah, the City of Nineveh, Nebuchadnezzar, Enoch, Hebrew proselytes, King Hezekiah, Ruth, precrucifixion Disciples in Israel, Believing Pharisees under Jesus. There are a lot more.

Hope this gives you better understanding of God's Mercy and Love.

Again, you err not knowing the word, but only the indoctrination of man.

Here are the saints.

• Thus the LORD my God will come, and all the saints with You.

And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,
Making a very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south.
Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah.
Thus the LORD my God will come,
And all the saints with You.

Zechariah 14:4-5

Ths is when the saints, ALL THE SAINTS will come with Jesus to Jerusalem on the Day of the Lord.

Now let’s see what the book of Revelation says about those returning with Jesus on that Day.

Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
Then he said to me, “Write: Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’ ” And he said to me, “These are the true sayings of God.” And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Revelation 19:7-14

As we all see the saints that come with Jesus are the Bride.

JLB
Yes, we can all see the Bride is not spoken of in Rev. 14-18 as being then removed, but only as already gone in Rev. 18:23.

It is best not to add human ideas to the specifics of Scripture, which does not equate the Bride with the Saints in the 70th. Week.

Yes, we can all see the Bride is not spoken of in Rev. 14-18 as being then removed, but only as already gone in Rev. 18:23.

It is best not to add human ideas to the specifics of Scripture, which does not equate the Bride with the Saints in the 70th. Week.
And so you (pre-tribbers) set yourselves as special, above other Christians?

And so you (pre-tribbers) set yourselves as special, above other Christians?
Scripture describes the Rapture of Jesus' Bride. Think of it as "The Bride Ride Getaway." It will be like thousands upon thousands of vehicles just like the one which took Elijah away.

Does that interest you? Are you looking up for it like Jesus commanded? No?

Scripture describes the Rapture of Jesus' Bride. Think of it as "The Bride Ride Getaway." It will be like thousands upon thousands of vehicles just like the one which took Elijah away.

Does that interest you? Are you looking up for it like Jesus commanded? No?
Try as you may, the pre-trib or nothing angle of saying we post-tribbers don't believe in the rapture is a disingenuous attempt to invalidate. Like we have said repeatedly, we believe in the Rapture, just not in your mistaken and desperate timing.

Back