Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is Matthew 24:34 grounds for skepticism?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
He has not yet come as conquering King .
When He does there will be no doubt in the minds of those He lays waste to that this a literal event , literally happening to them on that day
He was born King and conquered death. That is why all doubt is erased.

The LORD Gives Dominion to the King.

(Mat 22:44; Act 2:34, 35 )

Unchecked Copy Box
Psa 110:1-5
[[A Psalm of David.]] The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.
He sits as the Eternal High Priest to forgive the sins committed against Him from beginning to end. It's necessary for us to confess and forsake our sins against Him.

He was born King and conquered death. That is why all doubt is erased.

He sits as the Eternal High Priest to forgive the sins committed against Him from beginning to end. It's necessary for us to confess and forsake our sins against Him.
Then please tell me the day & the year when Jesus unleash Hid wrath the Kings of the earth and make dead bodies of them all as God's Word says ?
Unchecked Copy Box

The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.....
He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

Then please tell me the day & the year when Jesus unleash Hid wrath the Kings of the earth and make dead bodies of them all as God's Word says ?
Unchecked Copy Box

The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.....

You're missing His point. His wrath is revealed all the time. It's revealed for rejecting His grace, which is revealed all the time, but most notably by Jesus.

You're missing His point. His wrath is revealed all the time. It's revealed for rejecting His grace, which is revealed all the time, but most notably by Jesus.
You are both missing God's point given in His Word.
HIs Son will bring judgement to His enemies on earth as He takes His rightful place ruling as King of Kings .
He has yet to rule over the earth from Jerusalem , and for me I will trust God's Word that He will do just that.

Unchecked Copy Box
Psalm 110:1-2

[[A Psalm of David.]]
The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

You are both missing God's point given in His Word.
HIs Son will bring judgement to His enemies on earth as He takes His rightful place ruling as King of Kings .
He has yet to rule over the earth from Jerusalem , and for me I will trust God's Word that He will do just that.

Unchecked Copy Box
Psalm 110:1-2

[[A Psalm of David.]]
The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
You're quoting a passage that shows how the Messiah is equal in authority to our Father. He is in His rightful place. His enemies are defeated when they hear and take heed. They can also be defeated when they die in sin.
It has always been this way. We simply weren't always aware of it.

You're quoting a passage that shows how the Messiah is equal in authority to our Father. He is in His rightful place. His enemies are defeated when they hear and take heed. They can also be defeated when they die in sin.
It has always been this way. We simply weren't always aware of it.
For me the straight forward scripture is much clearer and specific in detail of His return to Zion as King over all the earth.
This time, in the day of His wrath, accepting Him as King will not be optional for Jew or Gentile .

John 19:21
.... Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews.

Unchecked Copy Box
Psalm 2:6-9
Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like potters vessels.

Psalm 110:1-5

For me the straight forward scripture is much clearer and specific in detail of His return to Zion as King over all the earth.
He means the Heavenly Zion,

ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, Heb.12:2
This time, in the day of His wrath, accepting Him as King will not be optional for Jew or Gentile .
The Messiah is returing here as God for judgement day.
John 19:21
.... Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews.
Pilate didn't know Him.
Unchecked Copy Box
I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like potters vessels.

The separation between the living and the dead is occuring now because of His Spirit It becomes apparent to all when He returns in Person.

Unchecked Copy Box

He means the Heavenly Zion,
God says this prophesy of His King Taking possession of Earth will occur on topside planet "EARTH".
Taking possession of the Earth Can only occur on Earth:
and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Attempting to confuse such common sense language is akin to straining at a gnat

Jesus Christ even goes futher in detailing the Day of His Wrath on earth and His subsequent rule over the entire earth as it pertains to you if you trust Him:
In that day the Christian will rule with Him and be co-owner of a Planet that has been returned to it's original state it was desgined by It's original builder and Maker:
Psalm 37:9
For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

Last edited:
God says this prophesy of His King Taking possession of Earth will occur on topside planet "EARTH".
He rose from the dead. Don't wait for an encore.
Jesus Christ even goes futher in detailing the Day of His Wrath on earth and His subsequent rule over the entire earth as it pertains to you if you trust Him:
No that's when judgement day occurs and no unbelievers are left.
In that day the Christian will rule with Him and be co-owner of a Planet that has been returned to it's original state it was desgined by It's original builder and Maker:
Psalm 37:9
For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
Yes, the children of the King rule in meekness over the lost. Then when our Lord returns, the unrepentant will know how God always ruled over sinners in gentleness before His judgement fell on all of us. Cool huh?

He rose from the dead. Don't wait for an encore.

Believers look forward to His feet touching down on Planet earth just as He left it, to take possession & send out judgement just as the Word of God commands:

Act 1:11
..... this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Believers look forward to His feet touching down on Planet earth just as He left it, to take possession & send out judgement just as the Word of God commands:

Act 1:11
..... this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
He returns as He left, holy, undefiled, separate from sinners. He's returning in a blazing lake of fire which burns all this universe.
Jesus whipped all comers without lifting a finger. Get used to that idea now.

He returns as He left, holy, undefiled, separate from sinners. He's returning in a blazing lake of fire which burns all this universe.
Jesus whipped all comers without lifting a finger. Get used to that idea now.
So what is this Lake of fire day called ?
And does He return with this lake of fire before or after the Day of His Wrath ?
The "Day of His Wrath" being the day in God's Word which says He returns to crush His enemies in judgement with a Rod of Iron.

Unchecked Copy Box

So what is this Lake of fire day called ?
Judgement day.
And does He return with this lake of fire before or after the Day of His Wrath ?
Both, because Gods's wrath is used for correction as well as destruction. The lake of fire is His presence,

the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming 2Thes.2:8 KJV

Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him. Psa.50:3

For our God is a consuming fire. Heb.12:29
The "Day of His Wrath" being the day in God's Word which says He returns to crush His enemies in judgement with a Rod of Iron.

The rod of iron is the unbreakable word of God, thespirit of His mouth,

he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. Isa.11:4 KJV

The Messiah taught that what He said, meaning in the past...will judge all in the last day. You and I can have no higher authority, commission or position on earth and we have it now. The truth of that will be plain to unbelievers later.

Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost. Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained. Jn.20:21-23 KJV

The two witnesses are "ye and the Spirit of God." No sinner is judged as a "faithful witness" until he passes the judgement seat of Christ. So for now the Holy Spirit is the only reliable witness.

Judgement day.

Both, because Gods's wrath is used for correction as well as destruction. The lake of fire is His presence,

the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming 2Thes.2:8 KJV

Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him. Psa.50:3

For our God is a consuming fire. Heb.12:29
So will the lake of Fire He is bringing to earth be located in Jerusalem?

It will be located everywhere because there is nowhere to hide from God,

The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings? He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil; He shall dwell on high.....Isa.33:14-16 KJV

It will be located everywhere because there is nowhere to hide from God,
We know that the location of His return will be Jerusalem :

Zec 14:4
And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives .......

Why don't you have a scripture for this Lake of Fire you say He brings to earth in Jerusalem going out into all the nations of the earth ?
And how am I able to know even before you concoct an obfuscation of an answer that you have no such scripture to back it up with?

We know that the location of His return will be Jerusalem :

Zec 14:4
And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives .......

Why don't you have a scripture for this Lake of Fire you say He brings to earth in Jerusalem going out into all the nations of the earth ?
And how am I able to know even before you concoct an obfuscation of an answer that you have no such scripture to back it up with?
This has been explained.

Concocted obfuscation, void of any verifiable scriptural support , is not explanation.
It is by definition speculation .
There's nothing confusing about this,

And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire 2Thes 2.7-8

There's nothing confusing about this,

And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire 2Thes 2.7-8
2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 does not speak of the Lake of Fire which has an eternal purpose , and in no way constitutes the judgement to take place on the earth .

2Th 2:7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
Unchecked Copy Box
2Th 2:8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Very telling that the Lake of Fire is spoken of in scripture, yet you want to avoid quoting it where it is mentioned because it does not fit your concocted speculations .

Back