Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is Second Coming IMMINENT?

Imminent?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure, expalin.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
evanman said:
Every eye shall see Him!

My eyes haven't seen Him. Has anyone else's?
Yes, some have, the Army of the Lord of Hosts, but those that have are not supposed to talk about it.

btw you wouldnt like the sight of him if you were to C thru the illusion.

IMO when christ talks about the generation that wont pass he is refering to israel as a nation. I belive christ has not returned other wise we would be living in the 1000 years of peace and rulership by the lord which we are not. None of the seals have been opened i dont think as i tihnk they will all happen in a seven year period. Were on the build up to it all the now.

Also speaking of christ returning like a theif in the night to collect his followers isnt that was the rapture is about?. He will collect his choosen when he decides i dont belive that is when he will 'return' to rule however.

For the world His coming will be a shock and a surprise, but for the believers it won't be!

Now a question for you

The verses listed by Reznworks - you need to deal with them one by one. An 'interesting piece ' is not enough.
Mt 10 about the discples - The Son of Man coming back before they finished preaching
Mt 16 some of you STANDING here will not die before the Son of Man comes - ESPECIALLY THIS ONE !

MT 24:34 This generation will not pass untill therse events happen. The events happenned ! Did the Son of Man come back.

Go through all the verses sincerely tht Reznworks posted. Are they for that time or not?

I have taken quite a few hours to answer this post. I would hope the time would be put in to see if this view is correct bearing in mind these key verses.

cheers
steve

First off, one needs to know what question Christ is answering in Matt. 24 of verse 3's 3 questions??

And then in Matt. 24:14 we see a time set in concrete for the second coming! Or do we??? Only if we are 2 Tim. 3:16 & Matt. 4:4 in/lightened ones huh? I say that because of Paul's 'inspirition' in Rom. 11:18.

If Paul had not known that God REQUIRETH past history to be repeated, he & others would have made wholesale shipwreck when Christ had not come, huh? He knew & understood Eccl. 1:9-10 & Eccl. 3:15 to a tee! Even much of his work is understood from this knowledge!

And Matt. 24:34's 'generation'? It will be living [after] a two/time repeat of Matt. 24:14, of the Gospel being taken into ALL the world for a [witness]!

---Elijah

Back