Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the Antichrist Alive Today?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

jerry63935

What Will Happen Before the Antichrist Is Revealed?​

Before the Antichrist’s identity becomes known, the apostle Paul said two preceding events will occur.
Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming (2 Thessalonians 2:3-8, emphasis added).
First, many people will fall away from the faith and reject the Truth before the seven-year Tribulation period. We are beginning to see this departure from sound doctrine today. It happens so often that there is a new term for it. These defectors are no longer evangelicals; they are exvangelicals. While there are examples of apostasy dating back to biblical times (2 Timothy 4:10; Jude 5-11), the trend toward apostasy seems to be accelerating.
Many people will fall away from the faith and reject the Truth before the seven-year Tribulation period. We are beginning to see this departure from sound doctrine today.

Is the Antichrist Alive Today?

Is the Antichrist Alive Today?​

After the falling away, the Holy Spirit (“He who now restrains”) will be removed. In the moment of the Rapture, all of God’s people—living and dead—will go to heaven, and the Holy Spirit’s indwelling, ever-presence will leave this earth. Right now, those restraining all hell from breaking loose are Spirit-controlled men and women who are standing against the tides of the prevailing culture—saying, “No.” But after the Rapture they’ll be gone, and the Holy Spirit, the Restrainer, will go with them.
Will the Holy Spirit be absent from earth? Not entirely. As in the days of the Old Testament, He will come upon people periodically, but He will no longer restrain evil. With the indwelling Holy Spirit out of the way and widespread apostasy in the Church, the stage will be set for the Antichrist to be revealed.

What Do We Know About the Antichrist?​

While Scripture doesn’t tell us who this man is, it does tell us a lot about him. The book of Daniel says his appearance will be “greater than his fellows” (Daniel 7:20). The Antichrist will be extraordinarily handsome and tall. He will stand out in a crowd, much like King Saul, who was more handsome and taller than anyone else in Israel (1 Samuel 9:2).
While Scripture doesn’t tell us who this man is, it does tell us a lot about him.
The Bible also tells us that the Antichrist will be a clever man of great intellect. Daniel describes him as somebody who “understands sinister schemes,” for “through his cunning…shall cause deceit to prosper under his rule” (Daniel 8:23, 25). According to Daniel, he will “come in peaceably, and seize the kingdom by intrigue” (Daniel 11:21). The Antichrist will begin inconspicuously as one of many minor political leaders, but he will gradually grasp more and more power.
Not only will the Antichrist be handsome and intelligent, but he will also speak with tremendous authority and pride. Revelation 13:5-6 says, “And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies…. Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.” Daniel wrote that he will be boastful and “speak pompous words against the Most High” (Daniel 7:25). The Antichrist will defy Almighty God and start his own religion.
The Antichrist’s power and authority will come directly from Satan, and he will seek to replace Christ by setting himself up as a deity.
The prefix anti not only means “against,” but it also means “instead of.” Both meanings apply to the Antichrist. His power and authority will come directly from Satan, and he will seek to replace Christ by setting himself up as a deity. Consider this comparison chart from my book Agents of the Apocalypse:

The Counterfeit Christ​

ChristAntichrist
Son of God (John 1:34)Son of perdition (2 Thessalonians 2:3)
Holy One (Mark 1:24)Lawless one (2 Thessalonians 2:8)
Came down from heaven (John 3:13)Came up from the bottomless pit (Revelation 11:7)

How Will the Antichrist Be Defeated?​

After deceiving the world for 42 months (Revelation 13:5), the Antichrist will experience total and absolute defeat. He will gather his armies to fight against Jesus Christ in the Battle of Armageddon. Scripture tells us Christ will descend from heaven riding on a white horse with all His followers and the angels watching.
The battle will be over before it begins. As the Antichrist and his armies rally, the apostle Paul says, “Then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming” (2 Thessalonians 2:8). Jesus will defeat the Antichrist supernaturally, “without human means” (Daniel 8:25). In an instant, the Antichrist will be defeated, but he will not be dead. He and his False Prophet will be captured and thrown into the lake of fire (Revelation 19:20).
For all his cunning deceit, the Antichrist will be no match for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
One thousand years later, at the end of the Millennium, the Antichrist and the False Prophet will still be alive and in torment. At that time, Satan will join them. Revelation 20:10 says, “The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.”
While we cannot be sure if the Antichrist is alive today, one thing is certain: For all his cunning deceit, he will be no match for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Dr. David Jerimiah

The accelerating demise of America in connection with the demonic is for me a clear sign that he is here .
America has long been the beacon of Christian freedom for the world but the only generation that could see to a continuation of that is now being killed off/corrupted through the demonic forces suppling fentanyl as a means of human sacrifice .
The Satanic religious nature of the Mexican drug cartels is something that is never reported on .
But the religious beliefs and blood beliefs of these cartels is real.
They believe in blood & sacrifice as well , but not that of Jesus .
These drug lords are ultra religious people steeped in the satanic & demonic bloodlust
Even among there own countrymen there are literally tens of thousands of people that have disappeared without trace in relation to their Satanic practices.
They even practice a Satanic version of the Lords supper.
Their version featuring actual human flesh & human blood being offered .
This is actually nothing new to these people, it has been brought through generations starting with their ancestors in the region the Aztecs, who pioneered the practice of demonic human sacrifice on a massive scale.
Their entire Temple system was centered on the practice of human sacrifice.
We are currently welcoming this murderous demonic force into our country by the millions

"There are few places in America more evil, or more steeped in witchcraft and demonic influences, along with false prophets, divination and corruption, than the border region of northern Mexico and the Rio Grande Valley of south Texas,"

The Mexican Cartel's deeply believed in ritualistic system of human sacrifice behind the thousands of fentanyl deaths in this country is a reality that is never reported on because is runs counter to the Trojan Horse narrative of opening up our border under the guise of " humanitarianism "

One component entails the rise of the cartel and gang narcocultura (drug culture) variant of the Cult of Santa Muerte (literally translated as “Holy Death”).2 This variant of the cult promotes greater levels of criminality than the more mainstream and older forms of Santa Muerte worship. Sometimes it can be so extreme that it condones morally corrupt behaviors—what many people would consider as resulting from an evil value system that rewards personal gain above all else, promoting the intentional pain and suffering of others, and, even, viewing killing as a pleasurable activity.

Through now on the decline there is no other country in the world from which Christianity flows out from under relative freedom.
Therefore it is no coincidence that we are currently being backdoored by satan on our southern border under the guise of " humanitarianism " .
I believe that satan considers it vital to have the nation which stands alone as the one worldwide beacon of Christianity taken out , before he lets his antichrist show up on the scene.
And since we can see that process happening & accelerating now as we speak , I believe he is alive now and in waiting .

Santa Muerte​

Like the Grim Reaper, Santa Muerte is the one who collects souls as they are cut from their mortal body. The offerings are meant to protect them on their journey to the afterlife. Of course hopefully they will add some more time to their stay on Earth.

Santa Muerte worship isn’t new to Mexico or even to drug cartels. Since the 18th century, Spanish and later Mexican priests have tried to quell the rise of the cult. As drug cartel-related violence has become more widespread, Santa Muerte worship has grown along with it.

Since December 2006, an estimated 60,000 Mexicans have died in the drug wars in northern Mexico alone. Hundreds of municipalities have since fallen under the direct control of drug cartels. For the soldiers of the cartels, Santa Muerte offers a much more lenient view of their work than Catholicism does.

Criminal Cult Activity

This is the death cult the FBI says is spreading among drug cartels​

Blake Stilwell

Posted On September 23, 2021 04:45:00

I can agree with parts of this, but you already know where I stand on a pretrib Rapture so we do not need to discuss that. My two questions is where in scripture does it capitalize Antichrist setting him apart from all that are already in the world as scripture only uses a small "a" and where in scripture does it teach a seven year tribulation?

All these scriptures, which are enough as there are more, give detail of what and who this last antichrist is as even now there are many in the world and the last time will be in the end of days for 3 1/2 years before Christ returns. Daniel 7:25; 11:21; Matthew 24:24; 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12; 1 Timothy 4:1; 1 John 2:18, 22; 4:1-3; 2 John 1:7 Rev 13:1-18; 19:20 describing what antichrist is, but never says there is only one, but that in the end of days this will be the last one.

I do not see anywhere in scripture that mentions a seven year tribulation, but only seven trumpets of God's fierce wrath as scripture says we will always have tribulations as the last time will be such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be, Matthew 24:21; Deut 4:30; 7:19; 29:1-6; 1 Samuel 26:24; Matthew; John 16:33; Romans 12:12; 24:21; James 1:2; 1 Peter 1:6.

Honestly? I look at the evil hiding in some of the biggest churches both I. USA and internationally…

And I wonder if the stage is being set for the Antichrist to come across as a Christian leader.

Honestly? I look at the evil hiding in some of the biggest churches both I. USA and internationally…

And I wonder if the stage is being set for the Antichrist to come across as a Christian leader.
Satanic forces were present in the upper room with Jesus as He broke bread the night before He was executed .
However even as this satanic darkness posed itself as being a " church member" the mission was to destroy Christ from within :
"
Jhn 13:27
And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

Same thing today, the " evil hiding" within the churches is there for one purpose only, not to promote the gospel of Christ, but to destroy the church from within.
Satan's method never changes.
So no the antichrist will advocate the gospel of Christ.
He may come from a Christian background but it will be from the perspective of rejecting Christianity .

The major religions of the world are all waiting for their messiah to appear. Christians should understand, the Bible records one individual who comes disguised, who comes to deceive, who comes before Christ, and that is the Antichrist.

In this study, we prove Satan is the Antichrist who will appear displaying signs and lying wonders, all in an attempt to substitute himself in place of God. We explain why this will occur, and how it will end.

We should be careful to note, while John said anyone who does not accept Christ and our Father is an antichrist, he warned us in the Last Days, the Antichrist shall come, (1 John 2:18, Mark 13:22).

Before we start our Bible study, let us ask our Father for wisdom and understanding of His Word, in Jesus Name amen.

Table of Contents

1. Defining The Antichrist
  2. The Antichrist Appears Before Jesus
  3. Man Of Sin
  4. Son Of Perdition
  5. The Antichrist Claims To Be God
  6. The Antichrist Is Revealed By Jesus’ Appearance
  7. Satan Is Disguised As An Angel Of Light
  8. The Antichrist Is Cast From Heaven
  9. The Antichrist Deceives Through Miracles
  10. Satan Is The False Prophet
  11. Satan Is Destroyed By Christ’s Appearance
  12. Summary

. My two questions is where in scripture does it capitalize Antichrist setting him apart from all that are already in the world as scripture only uses a small "a" and where in scripture does it teach a seven year tribulation?

All these scriptures, which are enough as there are more, give detail of what and who this last antichrist is as even now there are many in the world and the last time will be in the end of days for 3 1/2 years before Christ returns. Daniel 7:25; 11:21; Matthew 24:24; 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12; 1 Timothy 4:1; 1 John 2:18, 22; 4:1-3; 2 John 1:7 Rev 13:1-18; 19:20 describing what antichrist is, but never says there is only one,
Jesus speaks of both.
To say there are many antichrists in the world awaiting the antichrist is the same as saying there are many Christians in the world awaiting Christ.

The key to be able to clearly identify who this one person is that Jesus Himself gave us dire warning of :

Jhn 5:43
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Once you are able to identify this single person that Jesus warned us is coming in his own name, and who will be welcomed by the world, the rest falls into place.

Jesus speaks of both.
To say there are many antichrists in the world awaiting the antichrist is the same as saying there are many Christians in the world awaiting Christ.

The key to be able to clearly identify who this one person is that Jesus Himself gave us dire warning of :

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Once you are able to identify this single person that Jesus warned us is coming in his own name, and who will be welcomed by the world, the rest falls into place.
This does not answer the two questions I asked as I want the scriptures only for those two answers, nothing more, nothing less.

BTW, I also have a good idea who this last antichrist will be as being the son of perdition that I have shared many times in the forums.

This does not answer the two questions I asked as I want the scriptures only for those two answers, nothing more, nothing less.
This is the Word of Christ verifying that the antichrist is one person:

A person who will be welcomed & received by Israel in the future.

This is the Word of Christ verifying that the antichrist is one person:

A person who will be welcomed & received by Israel in the future.
Here are the two questions I asked, as not to be rude, I am only going to respond to those who can answer these two questions. I already know the teachings on antichrist, but thank you for your replies to me.

My two questions is where in scripture does it capitalize Antichrist setting him apart from all that are already in the world as scripture only uses a small "a" and where in scripture does it teach a seven year tribulation?

where in scripture does it capitalize Antichrist setting him apart from all that are already in the world as scripture only uses a small "a" ?

Antichrist is singled out & set apart from his disciples in God's Word.
He is singled out not by capitalization, but by pluralization .
You will never see antichrist being referred to in the plural.
Antichrist is never tagged with the letter "s" when he is being mentioned in God's Word.

This earth is currently being leased to satan and Jesus points out that his advance minions are already here making ready.
Antichrist himself however has not had his coming out party as of yet.
Jesus makes this distinction between the two, both in syntax and purpose. in a single verse.
Take note both His application of the plural & his refraining from the plural when he distinguishes between the two.

Jo 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Kind Regards, Consecrated Life

The accelerating demise of America in connection with the demonic is for me a clear sign that he is here .
America has long been the beacon of Christian freedom for the world but the only generation that could see to a continuation of that is now being killed off/corrupted through the demonic forces suppling fentanyl as a means of human sacrifice .
i really wish i could call you out on tis calling you a liar.. But i cant in fact its the truth Disney is now promoting a same sex animation for teens. imho this is how the antichrist will come to power . the devil is blinding people parents support children doing what ever feels good. o how i wish i could say your wrong.. but i cant

satan is the antichrist
yes and no Satan can change himself into a angel of light. the word antichrist comes from a person of the named . the anti christ will be of human forum and the devil is behind him and in him

Antiochus IV Epiphanes​

Not to sound crazy…

But I think the mental health industry is playing a role in destroying both the faith and the flock. On the softer end people don’t commit sins we have issues. Prayer Bible study…even Jesus Christ Himself…are effectively reduced to coping mechanisms. On the harsh end of things…

Is the mental health industry’s heart of darkness. Brain damage labels stigma confinement sexual abuse fraud destruction of individuals and families…

I suspect Bible believing Christians may eventually be declared sick somehow and subjected to psych control.

1Pe 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

He walks about on this earth , boldly as lion, only because he has been granted permission to do so.
not sure i can agree on that as per This earth is currently being leased to satan certainly God is sovereign but purposely i dunno

Back