Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the Law of God dead? And if yes, how?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
rogerg you missed the issue Rajesh Sahu was really talking about

he said nothing like what you are saying

Messiah he loves and trusts - it is plain from all his posts - he leans on Messiah and Messiah's words exclusively

maybe re-read his posts more carefully - the deep love for God and His words is clearly evident

Messiah he loves and trusts - it is plain from all his posts - he leans on Messiah and Messiah's words exclusively

maybe re-read his posts more carefully - the deep love for God and His words is clearly evident
Thank you Truthfrees for your reply, but for example, among other posts, he said that Paul was a false minister of Christ because of the person Paul's had been before his conversion, negating what he became after his conversion by God - I believe that he even doubts his conversion. The whole Bible in its entirety is God's spiritual message to mankind not just that which is highlighted in red. By leaning only upon Christ's words and not upon the entire Bible, is not leaning upon Christ nor God the Father, no matter how it may seem to us. Of course, each and every Christian has fallen short in one way or another to include the apostles, but their shortcomings don't take away from the Bible's creditability - just the opposite in fact: it is entirely credible and trustworthy because it is a demonstration of God power, and that He, Himself, inspired the writers (all of them) to write, precisely what He wanted written, precisely how He wanted it written, precisely when He wanted it written. Scripture is fully trustworthy but not because of man, because of God. You do believe that God was able and powerful enough to bring it into being on that basis, don't you?

[ACMP=warning]
This is a final warning as the topic is not about Paul nor attacking Rajesh Sahu for what he believes as we are all learning and that is why we discuss that of what we do not agree with. This thread is growing close to being closed. Start respecting other members for where they come from in their belief.
[/ACMP]

This is a final warning as the topic is not about Paul nor attacking Rajesh Sahu for what he believes as we are all learning and that is why we discuss that of what we do not agree with. This thread is growing close to being closed. Start respecting other members for where they come from in their belief.
Rajesh introduced Pauls teaching in this topic.

Its clear in order to advance his theology he has to trash Paul because Paul who taught we don't serve God in the old way of the written code but in the new way of the Spirit contradicts his beliefs. We do however worship in Spirit and in truth not as those who are under law.

Rajesh post#1=>Yet Paul says the eternal, imperishable Law of God lies written on human hearts and minds by none other than the Finger of Father God Himself "was nailed to the cross" ( check Colossians 2:14). I consider this a most audacious attack on the eternal Law of God ( which lies etched on our minds and hearts at this very moment) , and we can imagine the utter Fury of Father God for destroying/crucifying His eternal, imperishable Law.

Rajesh post#1=>If it’s indeed dead/gone/ irrelevant please provide verses which say so – other than Paul’s who I believed taught in DIRECT contradiction to above Verses of Father God, Christ the Son

Rajesh post#=>44
Last but not least we should remember Paul's following words , which I call Paulie's cute words of confession ☺️ in 2 Corinthians 12:16
"But be that as it may, I did not burden you myself; nevertheless, crafty fellow that I ( Paul) am, I took you in by deception"
I say a loud Amen! to Paul's words!

Thank you very much Glory for your kind words 🙏 They mean much to me...
I love CF too much to leave, but if you'd like to believe I wish to do whatever the Lord wills. HIS WILL BE DONE are words I'm obsessed with. Although oftentimes I may not be doing His will. So my ultimate aim is Lord I may not do ANYTHING which is NOT your will. NOTHING. That comes with a lifetime of practice and obedience. And I'm yet far from that, but will continue my journey towards that lofty and worthy goal :)
That being said, Lord wills me not to indulge in any kind of debate over Paul or anything really on CF because it ends in heated and often times ungodly arguments. Since 99.9 % here likely believe Paul is from Lord Jesus, while I staunchly and even vigorously believe he was from the devil, a spectacular divide has taken place between us followers of Christ.
And because that is the case we just cannot have any debate ( without fury) since we are on the opposite sides now-- Pro paul and Anti paul. One of the sides is definitely in fatal error.
The Lord provided a wonderful solution though-- again if you wish to believe friends. He told me "I AM the neutral jury you wanted, to judge which side is right and which is in error, about the authenticity of paul as an apostle "
So when I and JLB ( and some others) were passionately debating, for and against Paul , the Lord was witnessing and recording everything. That gives me a lot of peace Glory :)
Our words and the respective stands we took ( on paul with our respective arguments), are now recorded and sit in front of the ultimate Judge-- our Lord Jesus ( Matthew 25:31-46). Christ will pronounce the judgment on that day on this contentious issue (also).
Who can be a better and more just/impartial Jury than our Lord, and His host of holy angels? :) Justice at its perfection! We will know in ultimate clarity what transpired after Christ departed. I keenly look forward to that day --whichever way the judgment goes. Just exhausted with contending with an overwhelming majority of Christians, with my convictions about Pauline deception. Lol I'm always in a hopeless minority- less than one percent! :ideaI stand with every bit of that and await my judgment from the Lord. I look forward to that day.
Keeping in this mind you ( and other brothers and sisters, including JLB) will hopefully understand and appreciate that I can never have a peaceful discussion without ruffling feathers. paul stands robustly between Raj Sahu and all others who accept paul as a genuine disciple, thereby preventing/thwarting any peaceful discussions. The best option, says the Lord is then to TRUST HIM and await His judgment because we will go on endlessly arguing here on this piquant and contentious matter.
Praise the Lord, for, He has already entered as the Judge and jury on this issue, and now the matter rests with Him for His judgment.
I will accept his justice graciously -- even if it goes against me :) His Will MUST be done in EVERYTHING, including this.
Brother JLB, I have seen your passion for the Lord and His word and in the past, I have learned from you. It's unfortunate that paul stands firmly between us ( and thereby precluding any wholesome/ edifying discussion) and we cannot switch sides now. Too late for either of us, and everybody else.
I wish you well brother, and I wish the same to all here. Lord always tells me to Bless all and Love all. No exceptions, no excuses! :)

Bottom line: I will participate by learning but not contributing here on CF--- in light of all I mentioned above. Hopefully, you will appreciate my situation/ viewpoint, for, if a deception of this large a scale/ magnitude did occur ( in case it did at all in the first place! 😀), it will most certainly have a very deep impact and far-reaching consequence on the last day.
Lord's rich blessings and wisdom be with us all. lots and lots of heartfelt love to everyone ❤️
🙏🙏🙏

Rajesh Sahu you are a good man and I have very much respect for the things you bring to CF, but we will just have to disagree with you about Paul's teachings as you have been showed in scripture by others that there are many witnesses that agree that Paul was called of God on the road to Damascus that day as Luke writes of his conversion.

At this point we will move past this as you will not accept what Luke wrote about Paul's conversion in Acts chapter 9 and I will remind you that Paul wrote 13 books of the NT that witness and testifies of Christ.

Rajesh introduced Pauls teaching in this topic.

Its clear in order to advance his theology he has to trash Paul because Paul who taught we don't serve God in the old way of the written code but in the new way of the Spirit contradicts his beliefs. We do however worship in Spirit and in truth not as those who are under law.

Rajesh post#1=>Yet Paul says the eternal, imperishable Law of God lies written on human hearts and minds by none other than the Finger of Father God Himself "was nailed to the cross" ( check Colossians 2:14). I consider this a most audacious attack on the eternal Law of God ( which lies etched on our minds and hearts at this very moment) , and we can imagine the utter Fury of Father God for destroying/crucifying His eternal, imperishable Law.

Rajesh post#1=>If it’s indeed dead/gone/ irrelevant please provide verses which say so – other than Paul’s who I believed taught in DIRECT contradiction to above Verses of Father God, Christ the Son

Rajesh post#=>44
Last but not least we should remember Paul's following words , which I call Paulie's cute words of confession ☺️ in 2 Corinthians 12:16
"But be that as it may, I did not burden you myself; nevertheless, crafty fellow that I ( Paul) am, I took you in by deception"
I say a loud Amen! to Paul's words!
I completely and even proudly own everything you quoted from my posts. That being said brother Randy- think about this today ( don't be in a hurry to reply). Just ponder. WHY did Christ reject in TOTALITY doctrine of Saved by Grace alone through faith alone taught EVEN today by thousands of Churches across the globe---a doctrine which was comprehensively rejected on the day of judgment by Christ (Matthew 25:31-46) and think what will happen to all those churchgoers who belive their Churches and just had faith ( and no works of loving-kindness- the true and untaught doctrine of Christ Matthew 22:37-40, Matthew 7:12, luke 10:25-28 and Matthew 25:31-46)
Will Jesus CHANGE His judgment day vision He gave us to accommodate the Churches?
The heart of teachings of all churches ( and I have been to many ) is saved by GRACE alone
Now, Jesus never uttered the Word GRACE in His entire ministry. Ponder WHY? Did He forget?
So if the Churches are waddling in such a humongous/ perilous blunder with eternal ramifications, WHAT is the source/reason for this predicament? Consider that as well. I say all this very respectfully and for your consideration
And also think if someone ( me in this case) is questioning all this, why am I object of attacks when ironically I am contending for Christ and repeatedly pointing towards Him? Check all my 600 posts -- almost EACH one over the last 1500 days points DIRECTLY towards Christ. Yes I am VERY partial about His words and am imploring teachers across the globe to teach JESUS more in their Churches. Many are not teaching almost anything of Christ's words ( that's why I left 'em). After all we are a Christian church :) Isn't this an irony guys?
I love Jesus to the point of death, and yes I'm obsessed with the man...
"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."
Matthew 5:11

Last edited:
Rajesh Sahu you are a good man and I have very much respect for the things you bring to CF, but we will just have to disagree with you about Paul's teachings as you have been showed in scripture by others that there are many witnesses that agree that Paul was called of God on the road to Damascus that day as Luke writes of his conversion.

At this point we will move past this as you will not accept what Luke wrote about Paul's conversion in Acts chapter 9 and I will remind you that Paul wrote 13 books of the NT that witness and testifies of Christ.
just wrote a reply to randy, Glory # 886
See if that answers your question 🙏
if you cannot figure out WHY Jesus rejected COMPLETELY paul doctrine of "saved by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone" ( the Solafide doctrine) past 500 years, then please take heed something deeply sinister occurred which led to this to happen --a CHRIST REJECTED ( Matthew 25:31-46) doctrine being taught throughout earth in Churches... even TODAY

PS: lol I make alot of Typos i noticed! Thank God I'm on my laptop where it is much easier to make corrections and SAVE them!😺

Last edited:
for_his_glory i was thinking that from now on when people quote paul exclusively as their doctrinal proof that i would ask them to confirm that with a 2nd biblical source - God said out of the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses is a thing confirmed - doing this would make paul's claims either provable or not - at the least it would get people out of 11% of the bible and into the other 89%
So many only quote one verse and try to make a full teaching out of that, but neglect the full context that is also found in many other books of the Bible. Take Revelations for example. It takes from Genesis to Revelations in order to understand what John is writing about. One person wrote 13 of the 27 books of the NT, but it still takes the whole of the Bible in that which is written combined with the other books to receive the full understanding. If we would only read and listen to what the Prophets and Apostles wrote then our discussions would line up with the scriptures. We are fallible, but only God is infallible for what He has inspired to be written for our learning.

if you cannot figure out WHY Jesus rejected COMPLETELY paul doctrine of "saved by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone" ( the Solafide doctrine) past 500 years, then please take heed something deeply sinister occurred which led to this to happen --a CHRIST REJECTED ( Matthew 25:31-46) doctrine being taught throughout earth in Churches... even TODAY

PS: lol I make alot of Typos i noticed! Thank God I'm on my laptop where it is much easier to make corrections and SAVE them!😺
I think we should discuss this in another thread as we have all gone of track from the OP, but will give you this to think about:

By Grace Through Faith
Eph 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
Eph 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Eph 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
Eph 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Eph 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Paul wrote all these books listed below found in the NT. Are we to rip them from the pages of the Bible?

• Romans
  • 1 and 2 Corinthians
  • Philemon
  • Galatians
  • Philippians
  • 1 and 2 Thessalonians
  • Ephesians
  • Colossians
  • 1 and 2 Timothy
  • Titus

There can be no fair discussion about God's laws being dead or not when some feel that Paul is a false teacher. For this reason and the arguments that are being brought forth without much unity of the Spirit this thread will now be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back