Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Israeli Institute Prepares Priests for Jerusalem's Third Temple

Will this Third Temple be built ?

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Where are all the Scriptures from Revelation about the Antichrist?

Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Who said this?

My sign is emerging. God wills it thus. Only my children recognize it, as it reveals itself in secrecy, and they praise the Eternal One for it. Today I cannot reveal my power to the whole world. I must withdraw with my children. In secrecy I will perform miracles on the souls until the number of sacrifices has become full. ?Then I can reveal myself to the whole world?

Soon, I will come, my children! Soon, I will be in your midst with a great light. I will enlighten the entire world. Many souls will cry because they did not listen to my call. ?I will pass above everyone in a cloud and everyone will see me. What will become of those who insulted me and made a laughing stock of me? ?I will come soon, my sons, to travel through the entire world. I will give a great sign in the sky for those who will still want to be saved. All those who have recourse to me, who have a look of repentance, this will be sufficient to save them.

tob

Really TOB? edited reba

Last edited by a moderator:
Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Who said this?

My sign is emerging. God wills it thus. Only my children recognize it, as it reveals itself in secrecy, and they praise the Eternal One for it. Today I cannot reveal my power to the whole world. I must withdraw with my children. In secrecy I will perform miracles on the souls until the number of sacrifices has become full. ?Then I can reveal myself to the whole world?[2]

Soon, I will come, my children! Soon, I will be in your midst with a great light. I will enlighten the entire world. Many souls will cry because they did not listen to my call. ?I will pass above everyone in a cloud and everyone will see me. What will become of those who insulted me and made a laughing stock of me? ?I will come soon, my sons, to travel through the entire world. I will give a great sign in the sky for those who will still want to be saved. All those who have recourse to me, who have a look of repentance, this will be sufficient to save them.[3]

tob

I recognized the phony Mary channeling evil spirit before I hit the links.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The movement to rebuild Jerusalem's third temple expands.

On April 10, at 5 p.m., hundreds of Jews will gather at the Maimonides rabbinical institution plaza in the Kiryat Moshe neighborhood in Jerusalem and start learning the Jewish laws of Passover. Rabbis and experts, including Rabbi Yisrael Ariel, the head of the Temple Institute in the Old City of Jerusalem, the leading body preparing for the establishment of the third temple, will teach the audience the laws of the Passover sacrifice. Alongside Ariel, the ritual slaughterer (shohet) Rabbi Yehudah Giatt will teach the audience about the unique elements of the slaughter of the Passover sacrifice. After the lessons, the real thing will start: the simulation of the Passover sacrifice.

The timing of the gathering isn’t coincidental: This was the date on which the people of Israel were commanded to take a lamb and sacrifice it, before the exodus from Egypt. The ceremony on Thursday will be, in Israel Defense Forces (IDF) lingo, “practice with live fire.” Slaughtering lambs, sprinkling their blood on the altar by priests dressed in kosher priestly garments and roasting the lambs, with their heads, legs and innards. Just as God intended.

Read Full Article -

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...-prepares-priests-for-jerusalems-third-temple

Jesus did not practice the Religion of Judaism, but was persecuted and murdered by those who practice that Religion.

Those of Judaism reject Jesus as Messiah.

JLB.
Quite wrong. How tragic to see the 'Jesus wasn't even a Jew' line again...

Luke 22
7 Then came the day of matzah, on which the Passover lamb had to be killed. 8 Yeshua sent Kefa and Yochanan, instructing them, "Go and prepare our Seder, so we can eat." 9 They asked him, "Where do you want us to prepare it?" 10 He told them, "As you're going into the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow him into the house he enters, 11 and say to its owner, `The Rabbi says to you, "Where is the guest room, where I am to eat the Pesach meal with my talmidim?" ' 12 He will show you a large room upstairs already furnished; make the preparations there." 13 They went and found things just as Yeshua had told them they would be, and they prepared for the Seder. 14 When the time came, Yeshua and the emissaries reclined at the table, and he 15 said to them, "I have really wanted so much to celebrate this Seder with you before I die! 16 For I tell you, it is certain that I will not celebrate it again until it is given its full meaning in the Kingdom of God." 17 Then, taking a cup of wine, he made the b'rakhah and said, "Take this and share it among yourselves. 18 For I tell you that from now on, I will not drink the `fruit of the vine' until the Kingdom of God comes." 19 Also, taking a piece of matzah, he made the b'rakhah, broke it, gave it to them and said, "This is my body, which is being given for you; do this in memory of me." 20 He did the same with the cup after the meal, saying, "This cup is the New Covenant, ratified by my blood, which is being poured out for you.​

This is merely one of many numerous examples. It seems Jesus not only practiced Judaism he also practiced observance of the oral law along with it. Because the description we have here is one of halacha, not Torah. There are no cups of wine defined in the Torah in regards to Passover, but there is mention of observing cups (4) during the passover seder within the talmud. Seems not only was Messiah ok with observing the Mosaic law but the rabbinical laws as well. So as to meet others 'where they are'.

Now, try and erase the fact that Messsiah also observed hanukkah.

John 10
22 Then came Hanukkah in Yerushalayim. It was winter, 23 and Yeshua was walking around inside the Temple area, in Shlomo's Colonnade.​

The first verse of the New Testament clearly proclaims the Jesus's Jewish ethnicity Matthew 1:1.Look at passages like Hebrews 7:14.

The first verse of the New Testament clearly proclaims the Jesus's Jewish ethnicity Matthew 1:1.Look at passages like Hebrews 7:14.
This is off-topic, but no one should think for a moment that Christ was not under the Law. Not just "Jewish ethnicity" as you have stated, but Christ was "MADE UNDER THE LAW" (Gal 4:4,5) so that He could redeem those who were under the Law (as well as the Gentiles). Christ kept the Law perfectly, He fulfilled the Law in Himself, He elevated the Law to its proper spiritual dimension, He was made accursed under the Law, and then He set aside the Law for the New Covenant in His blood. But we must clearly distinguish between "the religion of Judaism" (which was a perversion of the Law under the Pharisees), and the observance of all of God's laws, statutes, and ordinances as given in the OT.

Luke 22
7 Then came the day of matzah, on which the Passover lamb had to be killed. 8 Yeshua sent Kefa and Yochanan, instructing them, "Go and prepare our Seder, so we can eat." 9 They asked him, "Where do you want us to prepare it?" 10 He told them, "As you're going into the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow him into the house he enters, 11 and say to its owner, `The Rabbi says to you, "Where is the guest room, where I am to eat the Pesach meal with my talmidim?" ' 12 He will show you a large room upstairs already furnished; make the preparations there." 13 They went and found things just as Yeshua had told them they would be, and they prepared for the Seder. 14 When the time came, Yeshua and the emissaries reclined at the table, and he 15 said to them, "I have really wanted so much to celebrate this Seder with you before I die! 16 For I tell you, it is certain that I will not celebrate it again until it is given its full meaning in the Kingdom of God." 17 Then, taking a cup of wine, he made the b'rakhah and said, "Take this and share it among yourselves. 18 For I tell you that from now on, I will not drink the `fruit of the vine' until the Kingdom of God comes." 19 Also, taking a piece of matzah, he made the b'rakhah, broke it, gave it to them and said, "This is my body, which is being given for you; do this in memory of me." 20 He did the same with the cup after the meal, saying, "This cup is the New Covenant, ratified by my blood, which is being poured out for you.​

This is merely one of many numerous examples. It seems Jesus not only practiced Judaism he also practiced observance of the oral law along with it. Because the description we have here is one of halacha, not Torah. There are no cups of wine defined in the Torah in regards to Passover, but there is mention of observing cups (4) during the passover seder within the talmud. Seems not only was Messiah ok with observing the Mosaic law but the rabbinical laws as well. So as to meet others 'where they are'.

John 10
22 Then came Hanukkah in Yerushalayim. It was winter, 23 and Yeshua was walking around inside the Temple area, in Shlomo's Colonnade.​
There is a good article on the Passover cup at this site.
I especially find significance in the story and explanation of Joseph's silver cup. A cup of redemption. :) http://www.jewsforjesus.org/publications/newsletter/march-2002/mystery

Luke 22

John 10

You are confusing the law of Moses with Judaism.

Judaism is a mixture of the Law and the traditions of men.

13 For you have heard of my former conduct in Judaism, how I persecuted the church of God beyond measure and tried to destroy it.
14 And I advanced in Judaism beyond many of my contemporaries in my own nation, being more exceedingly zealous for the traditions of my fathers. Galatians 1:13-14

The traditions of men that made the word of God of no effect, blinding them to the Messiah.

JLB.

It is also to the advantage of Satan when people are obsessed with antichrist.

Satan loves to have people ignorant of his devices.

We are called to blow the trumpet of warning, when we see these things coming to pass and to warn our brothers and sisters.

JLB

I think that it is to the advantage of Satan if someone does not believe in the Antichrist.
It is a disservice to ourselves to 'believe' that the anti-Christ doesn't already exist and many are still waiting for some 'guy' to show up and sit in the temple to come in Jerusalem.

The anti-Christ is a spirit of evil that inhabits people. There were many anti-Christs at the time John wrote these statements of fact:

1 John 2:18

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

2 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world
, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Wherever we see deceivers and deceit in this present world, we are witnessing a working of the anti-Christ spirit within people. It's already quite rampant if you haven't noticed.

It is also to the advantage of Satan when people are obsessed with antichrist.

Satan loves to have people ignorant of his devices.

We are called to blow the trumpet of warning, when we see these things coming to pass and to warn our brothers and sisters.

JLB

Yeah, Satan sure does like to keep you ignorant, but not of any AntiChrist. He keeps you ignorant concerning the things of Christ.

You read your Bible and claim all this knowledge of AntiChrist, and yet you feast from the tree of knowledge; and once you have eaten the forbidden fruit, you have the audacity to claim that it is the Holy Spirit that teaches you of these things, thus entrenching you within your own deceit. Why do you think the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of the Lord would teach you the things of Satan? That is not the job of the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit testifies to our hearts the workings of Jesus Christ. (John 15:26)

Yeah, Satan sure does like to keep you ignorant, but not of any AntiChrist. He keeps you ignorant concerning the things of Christ.

You read your Bible and claim all this knowledge of AntiChrist, and yet you feast from the tree of knowledge; and once you have eaten the forbidden fruit, you have the audacity to claim that it is the Holy Spirit that teaches you of these things, thus entrenching you within your own deceit. Why do you think the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of the Lord would teach you the things of Satan? That is not the job of the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit testifies to our hearts the workings of Jesus Christ. (John 15:26)

This thread is about the Temple that the Jews are preparing to build.

Do you see the word antichrist in the OP?

You seem to be the one talking about the antichrist.

The audacity to claim that the Holy Spirit teaches me of these things?

Who inspired Paul to write these words?

3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

Did the Holy Spirit inspire these words or an evil spirit?

JLB

3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

Whether we wish to believe or disbelieve what is revealed above by the Holy Spirit Himself, it is quite clear that the Temple about to be built in Jerusalem is the Temple mentioned in this passage. To the Jews who will resume temple worship in the future it will "appear" to be God's Temple -- hence it is called "the Temple of God". The reality will be different. The Man of Sin (the Antichrist) will "hijack" this Temple for himself. So although the Antichrist is not metioned in the OP, they are tied together in this Scripture.

But this is not the final Temple in Jerusalem, and will probably be destroyed (Ezek 22:17-22). Ezekiel reveals to us the Millenial Temple (Ezek 40-47), which will be under Christ (Ezek 37:26-28) when there is absolute peace and righteousness on earth, and Satan is bound for 1,000 years (Rev 20:1-6).

Whether we wish to believe or disbelieve what is revealed above by the Holy Spirit Himself, it is quite clear that the Temple about to be built in Jerusalem is the Temple mentioned in this passage. To the Jews who will resume temple worship in the future it will "appear" to be God's Temple -- hence it is called "the Temple of God". The reality will be different. The Man of Sin (the Antichrist) will "hijack" this Temple for himself. So although the Antichrist is not metioned in the OP, they are tied together in this Scripture.

But this is not the final Temple in Jerusalem, and will probably be destroyed (Ezek 22:17-22). Ezekiel reveals to us the Millenial Temple (Ezek 40-47), which will be under Christ (Ezek 37:26-28) when there is absolute peace and righteousness on earth, and Satan is bound for 1,000 years (Rev 20:1-6).

:thumbsup:goodpost:agreed:amen:salute

2Th_2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

This is God's Word and men have the nerve to say God really didn't know what He was talking about... What a shame...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back