Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

It isn't Islamophobia when they really are trying to kill you!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
No.... There is One God. folks may have lots of gods by lots of names but there is one God..

Exactly, Reba! Like Unbeliever, many people I encounter on these forums think Muslims are godly people, but since their religion is anti-God's character, how can they be? As Paul said, "they have a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof: from such turn away." True, Muslims are deceived by satanic forces into believing in a false prophet but that doesn't mean we should feel sorry for them for being so deceived. For, as the Bible states clearly, "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect." The "very elect" are those who believe in Jesus and His work on the Cross. Any other "faith" is false and it's prophets false too. Though it is not considered canonical, the Apocalypse of Peter has in it what seems to be an inspired passage. Peter says "Lord, allow me to speak Your word concerning the sinners (he saw suffering), "It were better for them if they had not been created." To which Jesus answers "Peter, why do you say (this)? You resist God...but I will show you their works, whereby they have sinned against the Most High." (Chapter 3)

So Tessiewebb is saying that Hammer is a member of a white nationalist group?

you werent here when another here posted why the 6,0000 million jews didnt die in the shoah. hammer and the oper agreed that the holocaust death rate wasnt very high. im of jewish descent. i make it point to know what those that push that post and what they say.

you werent here when another here posted why the 6,0000 million jews didnt die in the shoah. hammer and the oper agreed that the holocaust death rate wasnt very high. im of jewish descent. i make it point to know what those that push that post and what they say.

Hi Jasoncran,

The Muslim that I work with who openly hates the Jews, does the very same thing. He won't deny the holocaust happened, but would refute the enormity and the number of people who were killed despite the empirical evidence to the contrary, like Ahmadinejad did on CNN in his interview with Piers Morgan.

- Davies

Exactly, Reba! Like Unbeliever, many people I encounter on these forums think Muslims are godly people, but since their religion is anti-God's character, how can they be? As Paul said, "they have a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof: from such turn away." True, Muslims are deceived by satanic forces into believing in a false prophet but that doesn't mean we should feel sorry for them for being so deceived. For, as the Bible states clearly, "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect." The "very elect" are those who believe in Jesus and His work on the Cross. Any other "faith" is false and it's prophets false too. Though it is not considered canonical, the Apocalypse of Peter has in it what seems to be an inspired passage. Peter says "Lord, allow me to speak Your word concerning the sinners (he saw suffering), "It were better for them if they had not been created." To which Jesus answers "Peter, why do you say (this)? You resist God...but I will show you their works, whereby they have sinned against the Most High." (Chapter 3)
Who said anything about godliness. I do not claim to have such knowledge. I can only tell you what people claim for themselves, whether they be Christian, Muslim, or something else. Do you really think a Muslim could not come up with something almost precisely like what you say, only with your positions reversed?

I see. I'll let Hammer defend himself on that count. Thank you for the clarification.

a muslim who followed the kuran will kill me simply not because im a christian because they would know that im an ashkenazi jew by name.

False. It changes everything.

The God the Qur'an describes is not Yaweh of the Bible. Especially if, according to a certain Muslim, "God is a terrorist."
Not with regard to the argument. I never said they were the same God. My contention is only that we are being presented with the same epistemological situation with both options.

As Christians, we should love all nonbelievers and pray for them. Jesus engaged the sinners, not the saved.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe we should treat each person according to their own behavior. Wouldn't it be a great world if that happened?

joseph said:
As Christians, we should love all nonbelievers and pray for them. Jesus engaged the sinners, not the saved.
Agreed and agreed.

Islamic cleric says, “Democracy is a dirty wordâ€

In a rare moment of honesty, this Muslim adds, “Freedom of speech means you can curse the prophet Mohammed, and democracy will protect you.†“In Islam there is no freedom of speech.â€

Hi tessiewebb,

In Islam, the religion is directly involved in the political system. It makes perfect sense that Muslims would hold in disdain the idea of free speech. In our system, government isn't directly involved in religious matters, and our 1st Amendment makes a valid attempt to secure the right of free speech. As Christians though, we wouldn't say we are free to blaspheme Jesus name, but we don't force people to value Jesus. I would say our government wouldn't operate very well if we didn't use some semblance of Christian morality, so there is some crossing over of religion in the writing of our laws, but I think it is the checks and balances that our American founders put in place to put a leash on corrupt policies and laws that makes the difference. In Islam there are no checks and balances as the religion is the basis legal jurisprudence with only the religious conscience as the check. What a frightening thought to be put at the mercy of Muslim standards.

- Davies

What a frightening thought to be put at the mercy of Muslim standards. - Davies

Thanks for outlining the difference between a country based on Islam's laws and Christian values. I don't agree that it is the checks and balances in place that put a restraint on corruption, however. It is the "Christian morality" that inspired the checks and balances. As Jesus "knew the hearts of man", so does man. I FULLY agree that it is to be put to great risk to be at the "mercy of Muslim standards". Listening to a former Muslim who was involved with Hamas, he said (and I have seen it elsewhere in the things I've heard and read concerning Islamists "standards") that there are two different groups within the Islamists (at least 2). One is all for using violence to achieve their goal of ruling the world; the other all about using laws already existent and meant to protect the population of the invaded country to their own end, as well as political doubletalk, outright lies, and slithering through the laws of those countries they will eventually rule, unless the "leaders" of those countries, including AMERICA, wise up!

317876_10151081326737041_2020492061_n.jpg

as well as political doubletalk, outright lies, and slithering through the laws
Gee are you guys talking about Clinton, Bush snr, Bush Jr, Obama Bin Laden or just all politicians that aren't aligned to your own beliefs or political orientation or human nature in general?
Less time and money spent annihilating our enemies and more time spent showing true Christian love would seem a better option.

The Lord has truly blessed me, I'm Christian,my wife is Buddhist (but reading the Holy Bible) my daughter is Muslim (shes studying aged care at university not learning how to make pipe bombs)
My Dad was Catholic and one of my best friends is Hindu....between all of us there is no hate or animosity as some of you have shown towards each other in this thread.
Apalling...enuff from me

Last edited by a moderator:
Islamic cleric says, “Democracy is a dirty wordâ€

In a rare moment of honesty, this Muslim adds, “Freedom of speech means you can curse the prophet Mohammed, and democracy will protect you.†“In Islam there is no freedom of speech.â€
I have met Muslims who believe this. I have met Muslims who disagree with the other Muslims. Muslims are not monolithic in their views on free speech and democracy.

Hi tessiewebb,

In Islam, the religion is directly involved in the political system. It makes perfect sense that Muslims would hold in disdain the idea of free speech. In our system, government isn't directly involved in religious matters, and our 1st Amendment makes a valid attempt to secure the right of free speech. As Christians though, we wouldn't say we are free to blaspheme Jesus name, but we don't force people to value Jesus. I would say our government wouldn't operate very well if we didn't use some semblance of Christian morality, so there is some crossing over of religion in the writing of our laws, but I think it is the checks and balances that our American founders put in place to put a leash on corrupt policies and laws that makes the difference. In Islam there are no checks and balances as the religion is the basis legal jurisprudence with only the religious conscience as the check. What a frightening thought to be put at the mercy of Muslim standards.
Is this so different from what many Christians have desired as well, a government in which Christianity is the basis for legal jurisprudence?

Is this so different from what many Christians have desired as well, a government in which Christianity is the basis for legal jurisprudence?

If people were able to apply Christian principles consistently, we wouldn't need police or jails. It seems to me that Christian principles have influenced us for most of America's history and has provided a great desire for people to come here. That is if you'll admit the Christian influence. Just ask any Christian who has lived in the Middle East. There is a reason they came here.

- Davies

Back