Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Jesus could have been disapproved.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Then you also believe scripture could have been broken, because scripture only mentions the Messiah conquering all evil.

No. He lives 24/7 so we will do His Fathers' will, which He displayed exactly.

The true followers. I have a question for you. What do you think Jehovah meant when He said,

I will be thy king: where is any other that may save thee in all thy cities? and thy judges of whom thou saidst, Give me a king and princes? Hos.13:10 KJV
When this occurs-1Cor 15:24-28--Jesus hands back the kingdom to his God and Father and subjects himself)))= forever. Jehovah resumes being king. I believe that occurs at Rev 21. In the OT Jehovah was king 1Chron 16:31)(--Jesus was appointed a kingship( Dan 7:13-15) According to Rev 20:6=1000 years. When all is made back to perfection( Rev 20 is complete) and then 1 Cor 15:24-28 occurs)

Then can you explain 144,000 male virgins ( Rev 14:4) from the King Jehosaphat story in 2Chron 21???--The false teachers say its literal virgins.
Miamited--I know you can't explain Rev 14:4 from 2Chron OT, But here is very simple one--Every true follower knows by heart already-Matt 6:33-- Without looking it up please quote it. Otherwise your teachers have failed Jesus and you.

When this occurs-1Cor 15:24-28--Jesus hands back the kingdom to his God and Father and subjects himself)))= forever. Jehovah resumes being king. I believe that occurs at Rev 21. In the OT Jehovah was king 1Chron 16:31)(--Jesus was appointed a kingship( Dan 7:13-15) According to Rev 20:6=1000 years. When all is made back to perfection( Rev 20 is complete) and then 1 Cor 15:24-28 occurs)
No. Hosea is referring to a time when Israel wanted a human king. That's what God was referring to. Right here,

make us a king to judge us like all the nations.....And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.
1Sam.8:5,7 KJV

The human King is what Jehovah said He would be. I didn't invent this idea. That's what God said in Hosea concerning Israels complaint in Samuel. And when He appeared they said,

We will not have this man to reign over us. Lk.19:10 KJV

And in 1Cor.15 Paul is teaching on being subdued, or subjected by the resurrection.

He's saying Jesus will be seen for who He really is, that God may be all in all. Like the Lamb, but also the High Priest, and the Judge of all.

No. Hosea is referring to a time when Israel wanted a human king. That's what God was referring to. Right here,

make us a king to judge us like all the nations.....And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.
1Sam.8:5,7 KJV

The human King is what Jehovah said He would be. I didn't invent this idea. That's what God said in Hosea concerning Israels complaint in Samuel. And when He appeared they said,

We will not have this man to reign over us. Lk.19:10 KJV

And in 1Cor.15 Paul is teaching on being subdued, or subjected by the resurrection.

He's saying Jesus will be seen for who He really is, that God may be all in all. Like the Lamb, but also the High Priest, and the Judge of all.
God gave them human kings-all imperfect. No Jehovah did not become a human king. Jesus is not Jehovah. The Father is Jehovah.

God gave them human kings-all imperfect.
All sinners except One.
No Jehovah did not become a human king.
Hosea referring to Samuel says otherwise.
Jesus is not Jehovah.
I know. Therefore the promised King can only be His spoken Word made flesh.
The Father is Jehovah.
Yes and Jehovah is thought to mean "I am Who I am" or, "I will be Who I will be", which describes the Messiah perfectly. This is truly why Jesus said,

It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. Jn.6:45 KJV

Do you understand what the King of kings is saying? Would you dare say that about yourself? I wouldn't.

All sinners except One.

Hosea referring to Samuel says otherwise.

I know. Therefore the promised King can only be His spoken Word made flesh.

Yes and Jehovah is thought to mean "I am Who I am" or, "I will be Who I will be", which describes the Messiah perfectly. This is truly why Jesus said,

It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. Jn.6:45 KJV

Do you understand what the King of kings is saying? Would you dare say that about yourself? I wouldn't.
Yes come to Jesus so he can send all who obey him to his Father to do this John 4:22-24) just as Jesus does.
I will be what i will be is correct. I am that i am is mistranslated to mislead in all altered versions of Gods written word.
It may describe the Messiah perfectly because he is Gods image-not God.

Yes come to Jesus so he can send all who obey him to his Father to do this John 4:22-24) just as Jesus does.
No it isn't "just as Jesus does", because He had no need of repentance. He's the One Who had the wrong done to Him. Therefore it's Him mankind has sinned against, which is why after showing Himself as the Lamb, sprinkled as High Priest. The bull normally offered for the High Priest...He was Himself... and not for any sin He committed (like Aaron and all others.) our High Priest sat on the Throne. Your doctrine doesn't understand the OT imagery of what Jesus is all about.
Since you mentioned Jn.4, I'd like to ask what yiou think of this,

Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. Jn.4:35 KJV

with,

Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. Rev.14:15 KJV

No it isn't "just as Jesus does", because He had no need of repentance. He's the One Who had the wrong done to Him. Therefore it's Him mankind has sinned against, which is why after showing Himself as the Lamb, sprinkled as High Priest. The bull normally offered for the High Priest...He was Himself... and not for any sin He committed (like Aaron and all others.) our High Priest sat on the Throne. Your doctrine doesn't understand the OT imagery of what Jesus is all about.
Since you mentioned Jn.4, I'd like to ask what yiou think of this,

Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. Jn.4:35 KJV

with,

Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. Rev.14:15 KJV
It doesn't say anything about repentance. It says the true followers will worship the Father in spirit and truth.
We understand Jesus very well. He is Gods son, not God.
Here's an ot image you or your religionsssssssss don't understand--Psalm 45:7--Jesus has a God-- And that God anointed him with the oil of exultation more than his partners( fellows) = angels.= the only other ones in heaven. That goes along with Heb 1:4--God gave Jesus the name Jesus that made him above the angels.( Otherwise he was equal to them)

It doesn't say anything about repentance. It says the true followers will worship the Father in spirit and truth.
We understand Jesus very well. He is Gods son, not God.
Here's an ot image you or your religionsssssssss don't understand--Psalm 45:7--Jesus has a God-- And that God anointed him with the oil of exultation more than his partners( fellows) = angels.= the only other ones in heaven. That goes along with Heb 1:4--God gave Jesus the name Jesus that made him above the angels.( Otherwise he was equal to them)
Well since Psa.45 is about the marriage of the Messiah to His people, you've made our King an adulterer, because He's marrying His Fathers' people...Who is also the King of His people. You have Two Husbands and Two Kings.

Heb.1 shows how angels worshipped the Messiah when He was born on earth and Hebrews goes on to show that unlike Adam, Jesus possessed eternal life before He rose from death.

I'm dealing with all the scripture you've cited so far and comparing it in a sensible manner.

On the name "Jehovah", their rabbis' thought it meant "I will be what I will be."
They weren't sure what YHVH meant, but when God provlaimed His Name He said,

I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy...Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live...it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.
Exo.33:19-20,22-23 KJV

So the rabbis' thought "I will be"... gracious, merciful....what else? They believed YHVH contained all the attributes of God. That describes Jesus.

I think He showed Moses the beating His back got. 💖

Well since Psa.45 is about the marriage of the Messiah to His people, you've made our King an adulterer, because He's marrying His Fathers' people...Who is also the King of His people. You have Two Husbands and Two Kings.

Heb.1 shows how angels worshipped the Messiah when He was born on earth and Hebrews goes on to show that unlike Adam, Jesus possessed eternal life before He rose from death.

I'm dealing with all the scripture you've cited so far and comparing it in a sensible manner.

On the name "Jehovah", their rabbis' thought it meant "I will be what I will be."
They weren't sure what YHVH meant, but when God provlaimed His Name He said,

I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy...Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live...it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.
Exo.33:19-20,22-23 KJV

So the rabbis' thought "I will be"... gracious, merciful....what else? They believed YHVH contained all the attributes of God. That describes Jesus.

I think He showed Moses the beating His back got. 💖
Angels never worshipped Jesus.
YHVH is the only true God-Jesus is not YHVH, the Father is YHVH

Angels never worshipped Jesus.
YHVH is the only true God-Jesus is not YHVH, the Father is YHVH
I just cited scripture where it says they did and scripture also says the Son is worshipped by all for eternity, just as His Father is. No point in citing any more scripture as you just ignore them.

I just cited scripture where it says they did and scripture also says the Son is worshipped by all for eternity, just as His Father is. No point in citing any more scripture as you just ignore them.
Misuse of the Greek word Proskenaue giving worship to one who has a God. Reality, they bow in obeisance to Gods appointed king. I don't ignore scripture i know Facts about them. That Greek word has 5 different meanings. Misused by Catholicism for Jesus in their translating to fit their false council teachings.

Misuse of the Greek word Proskenaue giving worship to one who has a God. Reality, they bow in obeisance to Gods appointed king. I don't ignore scripture i know Facts about them. That Greek word has 5 different meanings. Misused by Catholicism for Jesus in their translating to fit their false council teachings.
For it is written, As Ilive, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. Rom.14:11 KJV

Paul is quoting the OT about YHVH, but relating the verse he's quoting to Jesus. You don't seem to understand the judgment seat of Christ. That's the Throne of God above the ark of the covenant.

For it is written, As Ilive, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. Rom.14:11 KJV

Paul is quoting the OT about YHVH, but relating the verse he's quoting to Jesus. You don't seem to understand the judgment seat of Christ. That's the Throne of God above the ark of the covenant.
14:11 is speaking of YHVH, not Jesus

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back