Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Mark Of The Beast Is Islam?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
How can God live in an unbeliever? If Muslims invited Jesus Christ into their hearts they would be Christians. MA, was in this thread. Why don't we ask him if He invited Jesus Christ to live in his heart? We both already know the answer.

God Is Love. There is no way to separate GOD from where LOVE IS.
Good works are from God. If there is no one good but God, than only God can do good works.

We agree on that!

I can not discount GODS WORKING in anyone regardless of 'Jesus paint' on their lips. Some of the foulest people I've met have Jesus painted on their lips and they DON'T seem all that much about LOVE whatsoever.

In short I can not discount God from being in the will, even the actions, of any man. God is Omnipresent after all.
Christians can do good works because the Holy Spirit does these works through them. Only those who have been redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb have been redeemed.

Oh come on. Orthodoxy of the Roman variety has held to salvation by works for several hundred years. They 'rightfully' admit that GOD is not AGAINST good works, but FOR them and even 'involved' in some way with those works.
The world's definition of love is not God's definition of love. Without the Holy Spirit no one is capable of love. Those unbelievers who have been given Godly love have indeed been given a gift. That doesn't mean their sins have been washed away.

This is not a thread for limited atonement. I believe that the sins of all mankind were paid for ONE TIME at the cross. Yet I still believe in LIMITED ATONEMENT. So go figure.
There is no one righteous but God. Christians are given the gift of God's righteousness to clothe their nakedness.

Isaiah 64:6
"All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away."

I cited two scriptures from John the Apostle that says otherwise. Unbelievers not only can but DO do both RIGHT and they also LOVE. Orthodoxy has bowed to this FACT.

This does NOT make any of us 'as righteous' as God. NO ONE is 'that' righteous. NO ONE loves AS GOD LOVES. No one is THAT loving.
According to who's definition of love? God's or man's? Because the Bible says that apart from God man can do no good.

Paul has many fine definitions of LOVE, which I accept as 'biblical.' Largely for mankind LOVE is proven by LOVE FOR NEIGHBORS as self. Quite a few believers seem largely incapable of that for some odd reason, and insist that God is DOCTRINE or LOVE is DOCTRINE.
Exactly. However, God is pure love while the world's love is tainted.

IF your expectations are PERFECT LOVE from sinful man, you will probably miss love entirely using that as your measures.
Unbelief begets unbelief. How can an unbeliever produce the fruits of a HOLY Spirit?

Unbelievers are blinded by 'the god of this world.' That would be SATAN. This does NOT preclude ANYONE from LOVING.
I never said God was. I said that an unbeliever cannot produce these fruits. You're absolutely right they are only gifts to them.

IF they are gifts from Above and GOOD FRUIT, God is assuredly NOT against what IS RIGHT, GOOD or LOVE and that's all there is to this matter.

Then Jesus was wrong to tell us to go and preach to the people. The Bible explicitly says that the only way to heaven is through the door called Jesus Christ. ALL OTHERS WILL PERISH.

I have a real hard time SEPARATING JESUS from LOVE. Jesus IS God, IS LOVE.

Where LOVE IS, there IS GODS SPIRIT being 'shared.'

God determines one accountability to their understanding of right and wrong before God. Is a grown man who murderers blind by Satan? Yes. Is he still accountable for his sin before God? Yes.

I don't recall as an admitted SINNER being called to ascend into GODS JUDGMENT SEAT and begin pronouncing ETERNAL TORMENT upon ANYONE. There is NO example of such a thing in the text. FINAL JUDGMENT of anyone REMAINS in GODS HANDS ALONE. That is where it will RIGHTFULLY STAY.

The gallows one hangs their neighbors on may well end up being used on THEM. See HAMAN of the O.T. for an example of THAT MANS MEASURE being USED ON himself.
Saul invited the Lord Yahweh into his life. Was the Holy Spirit a gentleman when He knocked Paul to the ground and spoke commands to Him? Absolutely. He gave Him eternal life. God never violates man's free will. That goes against His Word.

And I'm likewise CERTAIN that were God to do that TO ALL, that ALL would in fact believe. You can call it whatever you like.
If unbelievers abide in Christ, then why where the [Israelite] branches cut off from the Vine of Christ?

All of Israel are taught BY GODS WORD to be Gods children. See Deut. 14:1, Psalm 82:6, Mal. 2:10 and affirmation by Jesus in Matt. 23:9. Before entering into this type of conversation you should at least know the basics.

When you DO read those basics, then come back and show me where GOD is going to BURN HIS OWN CHILDREN alive in fire forever and I'll point you to Romans 11:25-32 where Paul says THEY SHALL ALL BE SAVED, even ENEMIES of the GOSPEL. And knowing your positions well enough, having held them prior, I doubt you can believe your eyes if you get that far.
This doesn't mean that the Bible doesn't say that one day the antiChrist will not indwell bodily flesh. Denying this denies Scripture. Is he not called the "Son of Perdition"? The "Man of Sin"?

You can see my post on this matter and WHY we will NOT see any individual person as 'thee' anti-Christ. The anti-Christ is a spirit, not a man.
Before we go any further, please answer this, are you a universalist?

If you bothered to read this thread you will see I already stated that:

ALL vessels of HONOUR will receive MERCY from God.

ALL vessels of DISHONOUR will be tossed into the LAKE OF FIRE forever and ever, meaning FOREVER.

enjoy!

smaller

Last edited by a moderator:
I can not discount GODS WORKING in anyone regardless of 'Jesus paint' on their lips. Some of the foulest people I've met have Jesus painted on their lips and they DON'T seem all that much about LOVE whatsoever.

:confused: This just seems like a complete contradiction. What are you trying to say?

In short I can not discount God from being in the will, even the actions, of any man. God is Omnipresent after all.

I didn't say He isn't. Does the Scripture not say that God appoints all the nations kings and rulers? Did He not appoint Hitler, Stalin, Mao?

Oh come on. Orthodoxy of the Roman variety has held to salvation by works for several hundred years. They 'rightfully' admit that GOD is not AGAINST good works, but FOR them and even 'involved' in some way with those works.

When did I say that good works are against God?

Ephesians 2:8-10
"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works..."

James 2:26
"For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead."

This is not a thread for limited atonement. I believe that the sins of all mankind were paid for ONE TIME at the cross. Yet I still believe in LIMITED ATONEMENT. So go figure.

I agree that Jesus paid the price for ours sins in a one shot deal. And if you mean that atonement is limited to those who call on Christ to receive it, than I agree with that too.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the word that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life."

I cited two scriptures from John the Apostle that says otherwise. Unbelievers not only can but DO do both RIGHT and they also LOVE. Orthodoxy has bowed to this FACT.

Unbelievers who engage in fornication call it love. Is God pleased with them? The Gay community tells us "you can't help who you fall in love with!" Does God honor their love?

This does NOT make any of us 'as righteous' as God. NO ONE is 'that' righteous. NO ONE loves AS GOD LOVES. No one is THAT loving.

How else can we enter into the Holy of Holies if we do not wear His righteousness? What other option of righteousness do we have? Did we not become new creations after receiving Christ? We were not adopted able to cry out Abba! Father! You're absolutely right. NO one loves AS God loves. Exactly my point! It takes the Spirit of God to love like God.

Paul has many fine definitions of LOVE, which I accept as 'biblical.' Largely for mankind LOVE is proven by LOVE FOR NEIGHBORS as self. Quite a few believers seem largely incapable of that for some odd reason, and insist that God is DOCTRINE or LOVE is DOCTRINE.

John 15:13
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

So Christ states that this is the purest, highest form of love. When was the last time your neighbor laid done his life for you?

You tell me not to sit on the judgement seat of Christ and then turn around and say not many believers are able to love their neighbor as themself? Have you ever looked into the Christendom found in the 3rd world?

IF your expectations are PERFECT LOVE from sinful man, you will probably miss love entirely using that as your measures.

If a sinful person shows me Godly love, than I am not missing anything, because I am able to recognize my Lord and God and receive that love from God. That sinful person is nothing but God's tool for God to touch my heart and bless me.

Unbelievers are blinded by 'the god of this world.' That would be SATAN. This does NOT preclude ANYONE from LOVING.

Exactly. The believers have the Holy Spirit showing love through them and the unbelievers are given gifts of Godly love.

IF they are gifts from Above and GOOD FRUIT, God is assuredly NOT against what IS RIGHT, GOOD or LOVE and that's all there is to this matter.

Exactly. It serves God's purposes. That doesn't mean that one who hasn't been washed by the Blood of the Lamb will enter into heaven. Even if he has expressed Godly love in his life.

I have a real hard time SEPARATING JESUS from LOVE. Jesus IS God, IS LOVE.

Where LOVE IS, there IS GODS SPIRIT being 'shared.'

I never stated otherwise.

I don't recall as an admitted SINNER to ascend to GODS JUDGMENT SEAT and begin pronouncing ETERNAL TORMENT upon ANYONE. There is NO example of such a thing in the text. FINAL JUDGMENT of anyone REMAINS in GODS HANDS ALONE. That is where it will RIGHTFULLY STAY.

The gallows one hangs their neighbors on may well end up being used on THEM. See HAMAN of the O.T. for an example of THAT MANS MEASURE being USED ON himself.

Okay, let me rephrase my question.

Is an unbelieving man who committed murder knowing that it is sin before God blinded by Satan? Yes. Is an unbelieving man who dies in his sin, never accepting Jesus' offer to wash away his sins going to perish? Yes.

Now at which point does this sinner exalt herself higher than God? Or does she merely use His word as the foundation of her Temple?

And I'm likewise CERTAIN that were God to do that TO ALL, that ALL would in fact believe. You can call it whatever you like.

God is willing that no one should perish. He knocks on the door of their hearts until their final breath. What can He do if they won't open the door?

All of Israel are taught BY GODS WORD to be Gods children. See Deut. 14:1, Psalm 82:6, Mal. 2:10 and affirmation by Jesus in Matt. 23:9. Before entering into this type of conversation you should at least know the basics.

When you DO read those basics, then come back and show me where GOD is going to BURN HIS OWN CHILDREN alive in fire forever and I'll point you to Romans 11:25-32 where Paul says THEY SHALL ALL BE SAVED, even ENEMIES of the GOSPEL. And knowing your positions well enough, having held them prior, I doubt you can believe your eyes if you get that far.

The point I made is not about the salvation of the Jews. That's another topic. The Bible clearly states that those who do not know Him and those He doesn't know will not enter into Heaven. That goes for Jews, Christians, and Catholics.

How can a believer be yoked to an unbeliever? What business does good have with evil?

The point I previously made that those Israelites were removed from the vine of Christ because of their unbelief.

"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing" (John 15:5)

You can see my post on this matter and WHY we will NOT see any individual person as 'thee' anti-Christ. The anti-Christ is a spirit, not a man.

I understand your viewpoint, but I am going to stick with the Scripture on this matter.

Thats safe to say

(although, I dont think he'd fit...[drum roll])

Sorry.

Thank you.

Then, Smaller, you have heard it from the mouth of someone who does not believe in the divinity of Christ.

How then can Christ dwell in him? He has not been invited in.

MA, am I correct to say that Muslims consider it a blasphemy/sin to saw that God indwells their hearts?

Has anyone else noticed that as soon as smaller enters a thread, the topic is immediately derailed into a never ending debate between him and 4 other people on spiritualization/universalism Vs REALITY?

......like......EVERY SINGLE THREAD!

Has anyone else noticed that as soon as smaller enters a thread, the topic is immediately derailed into a never ending debate between him and 4 other people on spiritualization/universalism Vs REALITY?

So this is normal for him? If so. I'm going to stop responding to him.

Smaller, you say you're not a universalist but have alot of universalist ideals. Regardless, I will honor you as a brother, and praise God for the Holy Spirit that guides me.

:confused: This just seems like a complete contradiction. What are you trying to say?

I'm saying that we all see only IN PART and that many believers who HAVE SIN and HAVE SINNED have also in fact ASCENDED the ETERNAL JUDGMENT SEAT of God and THROW their 'unsaved' neighbors into HELL.

I personally 'detest' this FALSE PRACTICE of 'christianity.'

The last time I checked we are all called to 'love our neighbors' as ourSELVES. That includes Mr. Muslim neighbors, most of whom are decent people in any case.

I didn't say He isn't. Does the Scripture not say that God appoints all the nations kings and rulers? Did He not appoint Hitler, Stalin, Mao?

God is IN CONTROL of ALL the Nations and sets up WHOMEVER He pleases. (multiple scriptures available for the understanding)
Unbelievers who engage in fornication call it love. Is God pleased with them? The Gay community tells us "you can't help who you fall in love with!" Does God honor their love?

I will use scriptural measures of LOVE to see if it is 'real fruit.' Can't say a sex act is that.

Jesus DID say we would know 'them' by their FRUIT, not their doctrines or 'which versions' of Jesus they have conjured up for themselves.

NO bad tree can PRODUCE good fruit.

Who else can we stand enter into the Holy of Holies if we do not wear His righteousness? What other option of righteousness do we have? Did we not become new creations after receiving Christ? We were not adopted able to cry out Abba! Father! You're absolutely right. NO one loves AS God loves. Exactly my point! It takes the Spirit of God to love like God.

Any man can claim all sorts of things by Gods Words. Happens everyday. There is only ONE WAY to know a believer from an unbeliever and that is BY THEIR FRUIT and 'not neccessarily' related to Jesus on the lips. Many a raging WOLF IS dressed in SHEEP CLOTH. In fact it is IN THE CHURCH that MOST of these are located because THAT is where the battle ground IS and has also been the fulcrum of SATAN'S ATTACKS.

How many PASTORS and PRIESTS do we need to see FALL VICTIM to Satan before we figure this out?
John 15:13
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

So Christ states that this is the purest, highest form of love. When was the last time your neighbor laid done his life for you?

Again, no comparison available. The death of God in Christ cannot be equated to anyone else. That was HIS SPECIAL GIFT, to suffer as we suffer and then some.
You tell me not to sit on the judgement seat of Christ and then turn around and say not many believers are able to love their neighbor as themself? Have you ever looked into the Christendom found in the 3rd world?

Many believers think they have life in them by damning their neighbors to burn alive forever. They have NO KNOWLEDGE or AUTHORITY to make such proclamations.

You do realize that within traditional orthodoxy THEY have not been able to DETERMINE A SINGLE 'specific' PERSON into HELL? This is their position and IT IS SCRIPTURALLY VALID.

Such 'eternal judges' have A FORREST of TREES in their EYE.
If a sinful man shows me Godly love, than I am not missing anything. I am able to recognize my Lord and God and receive that love. That sinful man is nothing but God's tool to touch my heart and bless me.

There is no discernment available by the DOCTRINAL FLAGS alone.

Matt. 7
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

When GOOD FRUIT is seen it is FROM A GOOD TREE.
Exactly. The believers have the Holy Spirit showing love through them and the unbelievers are given gifts of Godly love.

When GOOD FRUIT is seen it is FROM A GOOD TREE. God will not be burning GOOD TREES alive in fire forever.
Exactly. It serves God's purposes. That doesn't mean that one who hasn't been washed by the Blood of the Lamb will enter into heaven. Even if he has expressed Godly love in his life.

There is no way for YOU to determine that matter. You are not God. You can 'surmise' all you want, but you are not The JUDGE.

Jesus was clear that how we judge others is how we will be judged. No doctrine is going to sway that measure. A man with perfect doctrine can STILL BE A WOLF.
Okay, let me rephrase my question.

Is an unbelieving man who committed murder knowing that it is sin before God blinded by Satan? Yes. Is an unbelieving man who dies in his sin, never accepting Jesus' offer to wash away his sins going to perish? Yes.

IF you are one of those believers who shows up at funerals telling the family of the deceased that their loved one is burning in hell, I am one of those who will usher you out the door with CHASTISEMENTS.

ALL of us were once BLINDED by the 'god of this world.' Believers should pray for THE BLIND and NOT condemn them and DEFINITELY LOVE them.

God in Christ did not share His Love with us so we can go around damning people to burn alive for 'not believing like us' and calling that action 'faith' no less!

That practice is NOT christianity. It is the practice of raging WOLVES. Such 'victims' of SATAN have my prayers as well, but they are VERY brief ones and I avoid such 'so called' believers. Fear mongering in the name of Jesus is not an activity of faith.

Now at which point does this sinner exalt herself higher than God? Or does she merely use His word as the foundation of her Temple?

When any person does not love their neighbors as themselves they have left the faith. Faith works 'by love.'
God is willing that no one should perish. He knocks on the door of their hearts until their final breath. What can He do if they won't open the door?

Your basic position is 'freewill.' I do not hold that position. I cannot rule out GODS involvement in the will of ANY man, and I can not rule the devil's will OUT of any man either. Satan assuredly INSERTS thoughts into the WILL that are NOT the thoughts of the MANS WILL nor can any man's will STOP such INSERTIONS.

The point I made is not about the salvation of the Jews. That's another topic.

Indeed it is.
The Bible clearly states that those who do not know Him and those He doesn't know will not enter into Heaven. That goes for Jews, Christians, and Catholics.

The will of God for ALL MEN is to love our neighbors as ourselves.
How can a believer be yoked to an unbeliever? What business does good have with evil?

Paul had EVIL PRESENT with him when he wanted to do good.

IF a LYING DEVIL in a man said I BELIEVE, is that man a believer?

In the end it is a matter of FRUIT action that determines who is who. NO evil tree can love his neighbors as himself. That CAN NOT be done.
I understand your viewpoint, but I am going to stick with the Scripture on this matter.

Stick all you want. Many of these matters of 'scripture' are often a reflection of what is in our own hearts. God has purposefully placed WORDS in the TEXT to bring out EVIL and to SHOW it in the hearts of those who carry same to the carriers.

It does take THE SPIRIT OF LOVE to bring LIFE to any man. Such believers will be LED to find the ways in the scriptures to LOVE ALL THEIR NEIGHBORS and then DO IT without condemning them.

The enemy to LOVE looks back at us in the mirror.

And for the record MUSLIMS who promote KILLING their non-Muslim neighbors are WOLVES in 'Muslim' sheep cloth. Many Muslims would NOT consider such as Muslims.

enjoy!

smaller

Hate mongering against the talmud is not my cup of tea. Sorry.

Okay, so when the Bible tells us that only those who believe in Christ Jesus as the Lord come in the flesh to atone for the sins of creation, that one needs to believe in Him, repent of his sin, invite the Lord into their heart, and ask Him to wash away all sin so they can be cleansed from unrighteousness, that only these people will be let into heaven it was only joking right?

God what does that guy know? He's only the Sovereign ruler of the entire universe. What makes Him so special? Why should I listen and agree with Christ? He only spared me from eternal damnation and then gave me abundant life? Why should I believe Him over some fancy, bold, and colorful lettering written by man. At least your posts have italics and underlined words!

I mean the Bible only says that all men were condemned from the beginning. Thanks alot Adam! You're absolutely right. Who are we Christians to call condemned what God calls condemned! :nono

You are absolutely right when you say what we believe about the Word of God is based on what is in our hearts. "From the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks" I saw nothing but judgement, accusations, and twisting of the Word (and my words) in your post. How can you equate my Biblical belief of salvation to me cruelly laughing in the faces of those in mourning? I could tell something was off about your logic. Strangelove, who has been around much longer than I have confirmed this to me. You preach love, love, love! But where is the fruit? Where is the kindness in your posts? Where is the gentleness? Where is the patience for one you obviously deem weaker in the faith than you? You can consider me weak, but when I am made weak God is made strongest in me.

You can take your politically correct views and universalist ideology and keep them.

"As for me and my house we will serve the Lord"

Hate mongering against the talmud is not my cup of tea. Sorry.

WHY??!

The talmuc is NOT flesh and blood.

It is an EVIL ANTICHRIST power, principality and DOCTRINE!

It says the following things:

Mary, the Mother of Jesus, was a prostitute.
—BT Sanhedrin 106b. BT Sanhedrin 67a. Shabbath 104b.

All gentile women without exception are: “Niddah, Shifchah, Goyyah and Zonah†(menstrual filth, slaves, heathens and prostitutes).
—BT Sanhedrin 81b - 82a.

The New Testament books of the Christians are to be burned whenever possible.
—BT Shabbath 116a.

"...a gentile’s word is totally discounted regarding ritual prohibitions...In a situation where a gentile’s word is not relied upon, his conversion to Judaism will not influence our acceptance of his testimony.â€
—Rabbi Ezra Basri, Chief Justice, District Court, Jerusalem, “The Testimony of a Gentile Regarding Ritual Matters,†in Ethics of Business Finance & Charity (Jerusalem: Haktav Press), vol. 2, chapter 13.

"The laws (of fairness) mentioned above only apply between two Jewish neighbors. Gentiles do not necessarily respect these principles and, hence, there is no obligation to show them such consideration in return.†Rabbi Ezra Basri, ibid., vol. 4, chapter 2.

“...Jesus shares his place in the Netherworld (hell) with Titus and Balaam, the notorious arch enemies of the Jewish people. Whereas Titus is punished for the destruction of the Temple by being burned to ashes, reassembled, and burned over and over again, and whereas Balaam is castigated by sitting in hot semen, Jesus’ fate consists of sitting forever in boiling excrement.â€
—Peter Schäfer, Jesus in the Talmud (Princeton University Press), p. 13. BT Gittin 57a.

The rabbinic legal authorities of Orthodox Judaism decree that the worship of Jesus Christ constitutes idol worship (“avodah zarahâ€).
—Mishneh Torah, Hilchot Avodat Kochavim 9:4. Teshuvos Pri ha-Sadeh 2:4. Igros Moshe, Y.D. 3:129-6.

Rabbinic authorities decree that a building set aside for actual (rather than feigned) worship of Jesus Christ is a house of avodah zarah. [idol worship]
—Yayin Malchus, 234-237. Minchas Elazar 1:53-3. Yechaveh Da'as 4:45. Darchei Teshuvah 150:2. Tzitz Eliezer 14:91.

Therefore, when passing a church they utter a curse upon it as follows: “Beis gee'im visach Hashem.â€
—Birkath ha-Minim, 12th Amidah. BT Berakhot 58b.

Only Jews are human. Non-Jews are not human.
—BT Bava Metzia 114b. BT Kerithoth 6b and 58a.

Regarding a Jew stealing from a non-Jew, the act is permitted.
— BT Sanhedrin 57a.

Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a gentile.
—BT Baba Kamma 113a.

If a Jew is tempted to do evil, he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.
—BT Moed Kattan 17a.

Mind you....you are a JudaicChristian so it's not surprising you protect the Mother of Harlots and her beast at all times including her Christ-hating documentation.

Getting back to the topic:

The great seal (mark) of Lucifer is the six-pointed star

[SIZE=+0]"I" Sail with the Seal [/SIZE][SIZE=+0]by John M. Tapia[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]*I*am that I am the *I* as I am[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]in you as I am in all things.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]*I*give you my peace to mankind[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]my peace the peace of *I*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]*I* made heaven for those who are[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]worthy to be aware of all of light[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]*I* made you because of love,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]you are my family of the greater whole[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]of the universe.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]MY SYMBOL IN LIGHT IS THE SIX POINTED[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]STAR THE STAR OF HEAVEN[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]THIS IS MY GREAT SEAL.[/SIZE]

The 6-pointed star is not a Jewish symbol, but an Egyptian symbol which Israel adopted in the wilderness due to their apostasy

Acts 7:37-43 This is that Moses...to whom our fathers wold not obey, but thrust him from them, and IN THEIR HEARTS TURNED BACK AGAIN INTO EGYPT... And they made a calf in those days, and offered sacrifices unto the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands. Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the HOST OF HEAVEN: as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to Me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of FORTY YEARS IN THE WILDERNESS? Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the STAR OF YOUR GOD REMPHAN, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

Amos 5:26-27 But ye have born the tabernacle of your Moloch, and Chiun (Remphan) your images, the STAR OF YOUR GOD, which ye made to yourselves. Therefore, will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the Lord...
"The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia declares that the SIX-POINTED STAR...according to the Rosicrucians...was known to the ancient Egyptians." (Graham, p. 13)
"SIX TRIANGLES...is the Egyptian hieroglyphic for the ...Land of the Spirits." (Churchward, p. 177)
"Ancient Egyptian Seal of Solomon" (Churchward, p. 188)
"In the Astro-Mythology of the Egyptians, we find belief in the first man-god (Horus I) ...and his death and resurrection as Amsu"
"This (6-pointed star) was the first sign or hieroglyphic of Amsu"
"Amsu - the risen Horus - was the first man-god risen in spiritual form." (Churchward, p. 3, 65, 38)

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

LOVE in any person is CERTAINLY and without QUESTION a GOOD GIFT from above.

Then why did Jesus say

If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? (Matt. 5:46 NIV)​

Tax collectors were considered among the worst sinners. Jesus is saying that even the worst sinners can love, but their love won't do them any eternal good, since it is not God's love that He has put in their hearts.

Not so. Being pious is also a good gift. God has nothing against GOOD FRUIT in ANY in whom it is located and shown.

Again, let's see what Jesus says about it.

Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. (Matt. 6:1 NIV)​

If a person is pious for the wrong reason, it won't do him any good. The only right reason to do good works (i.e. be pious) is that we have the love of God in our hearts. Since the love unbelievers have is not God's love (see above), they cannot be pious for the right reason and so their good works won't do them any good.

If a person is pious for the wrong reason, it won't do him any good. The only right reason to do good works (i.e. be pious) is that we have the love of God in our hearts. Since the love unbelievers have is not God's love (see above), they cannot be pious for the right reason and so their good works won't do them any good.

Agreed!

Nice post Theo.

Hmmmm. With no response from the OP to any of the questions or comments posted here, could it be that he didn't really want to share or get any infomration, but just posted that to stir up a dramatic discussion and is now enjoying watching it unfold? Us Christians have such a propensity to argue over points like this!

Then why did Jesus say
If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? (Matt. 5:46 NIV)
Tax collectors were considered among the worst sinners. Jesus is saying that even the worst sinners can love, but their love won't do them any eternal good, since it is not God's love that He has put in their hearts.

Well, if the 'lesson' derived from that statement is to LOVE our enemies, then hacking at Muslims on any basis would not seem to be too productive to some understandings.

IF The Truth is operational, the we should expect THE TRUTH to 'do His Work.' The same loving Grace that led us to Him should be what we 'share' with all as a reality on the street.
Again, let's see what Jesus says about it.
Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. (Matt. 6:1 NIV)

Whoa. There is no way to remove God as being non-existing in Love or 'good fruit' in ANY in whom it is found. Many a believing man who KNEW NOT God of the O.T. were led to Christ BY CHRIST's operations in the Holy Spirit.

God knows who are His, and IS FULLY ABLE and capable to reach them ALL.

I grew tired of 'sectarian' Jesus decades ago. Sorry. I expect NO true believer goes that way. Sectarian Jesus is contrived by men. So make of it what you will.

enjoy!

s

Oh, well, that's because this thread has gotten way off topic :lol

I forgot the title of the thread :-P

On, topic, ignoring the Islamic POV. I think the OP was very profound in his theory. Satan despises womankind. The curse in Genesis proves this to us. When he comes in the form of a man, it makes a lot of sense that he would possibly place the mark of the beast on the forehead for man and the hand for woman. (For the OP's reasons.) Satan was the first misogynist.

That would make sense. Is there though scripture that supports that the mark of the beast will come from Islam? From what I had read it would result as a part of a time of peace brought about by the AntiChrist. How do you think this may come into play?

Please do not feel as though I am badgering you. I am only asking out of a genuine curousity.

Okay, so when the Bible tells us that only those who believe in Christ Jesus as the Lord come in the flesh to atone for the sins of creation, that one needs to believe in Him, repent of his sin, invite the Lord into their heart, and ask Him to wash away all sin so they can be cleansed from unrighteousness, that only these people will be let into heaven it was only joking right?

Orthodoxy has NOT eliminated the possibility of salvation of non-Christians. What is it you don't get? Is your understanding THEE ONLY understanding available? No. None of us have PERFECT understandings of GOD. A man who has real HOPE in his heart has so for ALL MANKIND. A man who seeks to justify himself and condemn others when we are ALL SINNERS is a hypocrite.

The Pharisee of Jesus day was a hypocrite and not even they did what many so called 'christians' of today DO. On matters of Divine Judgment they had only stepped onto the ground of Resurrection of the dead (Pharisee) or NON-resurrection of the dead (Sadducee.) None of them OPENLY PROCLAIMED that other people would burn alive in hell. And Jesus still had 'issues' with them didn't He?

The 'issues' He has was with their raging HYPOCRISY in their 'ACTIONS.' The DOUBLE STANDARDS that they employed. The 'self justifications' that they sat upon. They made a really big show about themselves, but inside they were SINNERS who forgot the HUMBLE PIE MEAL that all of us are meant to eat in this matter.

God what does that guy know? He's only the Sovereign ruler of the entire universe. What makes Him so special? Why should I listen and agree with Christ? He only spared me from eternal damnation and then gave me abundant life? Why should I believe Him over some fancy, bold, and colorful lettering written by man. At least your posts have italics and underlined words!

You are welcome to be led however God leads your own heart. I am not your God. But you should understand that your reflections on any matter is not automatic TOTAL TRUTH, nor are mine.

We are ALL a pale reflection currently. I seek to REFLECT Him as I have so received FROM HIM, not the reflections of pale reflectors.

I mean the Bible only says that all men were condemned from the beginning. Thanks alot Adam! You're absolutely right. Who are we Christians to call condemned what God calls condemned! :nono

And again you and I will have dramatically different views of the above. Adam was Gods son. The fact is on my table in these matters. Many believers don't even know this simplest of fact. Do you know how many believers believe that God has been burning Adam alive in hell since the day he died? To me that is just rabid and hateful insanity in action IN believers.

You are absolutely right when you say what we believe about the Word of God is based on what is in our hearts. "From the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks" I saw nothing but judgement, accusations, and twisting of the Word (and my words) in your post.

Proof is in the details. IF I say you are a believer, and I believe you are, I believe also that you ARE going to heaven, even if you fall away back INTO DEATH in this present life. I'm sorry if that is not good enough for you dude. Can't help you past that measure as there IS NO BETTER measure I can place.
How can you equate my Biblical belief of salvation to me cruelly laughing in the faces of those in mourning? I could tell something was off about your logic. Strangelove, who has been around much longer than I have confirmed this to me. You preach love, love, love! But where is the fruit?

I just said IF you are one of those types of people, we would publically disagree. That speaks nothing to your eternal fate from me.

Where is the kindness in your posts? Where is the gentleness? Where is the patience for one you obviously deem weaker in the faith than you? You can consider me weak, but when I am made weak God is made strongest in me.

You have my measure to you above. There is no better available than that. Same measure with Mr. Strangelove.
You can take your politically correct views and universalist ideology and keep them.

There is no use placing false words in my mouth either. What causes you to do that?

You might be advised that SATAN openly resists LOVE. I do not desire to be his pawn or captive.

enjoy!

s

Strangelove[/quote said:
The talmuc is NOT flesh and blood.

It is an EVIL ANTICHRIST power, principality and DOCTRINE!

It says the following things:

Ahhhh. Welcome to my world Mr. Strangelove.

No 'words' upon a page are that. NOR are our 'fellow man' whom we are to LOVE.

And we AGREE on the underlined basis.

Congrats!

That would make sense. Is there though scripture that supports that the mark of the beast will come from Islam? From what I had read it would result as a part of a time of peace brought about by the AntiChrist. How do you think this may come into play?

Please do not feel as though I am badgering you. I am only asking out of a genuine curousity.

I'm not 'badgered' one bit! Is that not why we are here? Christian fellowship? :)

There is a "new" theory out there (new in popularity) that Islam will usher in the AC and the End Times. That the Qu'ranic Mahdi (Muslim Messiah) is the Biblical antiChrist. Walid Shoebat is a former Palestianian Muslim who converted to Christianity. He is a teacher on this theory of eschatology. You can google or youtube him if you are interested. I personally don't agree with quite everything he says or states though. Allow the Holy Spirit to guide you into truth and protect you from deception if you are interested in finding out more!

I'm not 'badgered' one bit! Is that not why we are here? Christian fellowship? :)

There is a "new" theory out there (new in popularity) that Islam will usher in the AC and the End Times. That the Qu'ranic Mahdi (Muslim Messiah) is the Biblical antiChrist. Walid Shoebat is a former Palestianian Muslim who converted to Christianity. He is a teacher on this theory of eschatology. You can google or youtube him if you are interested. I personally don't agree with quite everything he says or states though. Allow the Holy Spirit to guide you into truth and protect you from deception if you are interested in finding out more!

Thank you theLords, I will likely look into it. I am still curious if you have any scripture that could perhaps support the idea of the mark of the beast or the antichrist coming out of Islam?

Scripture can be understood so many ways that I would like to see your insight on the subject, if you will. :)

Thank you theLords, I will likely look into it. I am still curious if you have any scripture that could perhaps support the idea of the mark of the beast or the antichrist coming out of Islam?

Scripture can be understood so many ways that I would like to see your insight on the subject, if you will. :)

Here is a video you can watch to get started:
YouTube - Islamic History and Bible Prophecy
I found it intriguing.

Again, watch under the careful protection of the Holy Spirit. It's what I always do. As far as having scripture, at the moment no I don't. I used to be a HEAVY student of eschatology but that was 5 years ago. Unfortunately, I don't remember alot of what I learned which is why I don't actively participate in to many End Times discussions. I know the (end times) Scriptures and have them in my heart, but I have a heard time remembering their specific locations in the Bible. That's why I point you to Walid Shoebat. He backs everything he says up with scripture. Again, though, let the Holy Spirit lead you. Hope this helps :)

When I have more time, I can try to find some good, Scriptural teachings on the matter for you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back