Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Mice In My Kitchen

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Winter's coming, poor things don't want to have to live outside. You may learn to love them with time...

Yeah maybe if they didn't crap all over the counter. That said, they can take their fur coat back outside.

big-machine-gun.gif
frightened-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif

The last mouse trap you will ever need!!
The Best Mouse Trap - The Bucket Trap

Last edited:
If a mouse did that it would be time to move:biggrin2

Last year I tried a method that I read online. You get a top put cement, flour and a little sugar and a pinch of salt in the cap and mix it. Then you put a cap of water next to it, the cement will make them thirsty and they will drink and the cement will harden in their stomach, well you know what's next death. Another method is put some pepsi in a top, they will drink it because it is sweet, but they don't have the capacity to burp and it kills them.

If a mouse did that it would be time to move:biggrin2

Last year I tried a method that I read online. You get a top put cement, flour and a little sugar and a pinch of salt in the cap and mix it. Then you put a cap of water next to it, the cement will make them thirsty and they will drink and the cement will harden in their stomach, well you know what's next death. Another method is put some pepsi in a top, they will drink it because it is sweet, but they don't have the capacity to burp and it kills them.

Oh I know brother, I was kiddin'. Cement huh? That sounds pretty cool. I may try that, bwahahaha :mischief

I just use live traps.

victor_tin_cat_clear.jpg

I have a trap just like that. I was overrun last year with mice. I bought regular traps, this trap, and used a bucket with some peanut butter and stuff in it too. They all worked to a certain extent, but I had too many mice so I got some good poison and had a massacre. The poison worked real good

Diseases directly transmitted by rodents
http://www.cdc.gov/rodents/diseases/direct.html

Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome expanded
Hemorrhagic Fever with Renal Syndrome collapsed
Lassa Fever collapsed
Leptospirosis collapsed
Lymphocytic Chorio-meningitis (LCM) collapsed
Omsk Hemorrhagic Fever collapsed
Plague collapsed
Rat-Bite Fever collapsed
Salmonellosis collapsed
South American Arenaviruses (Argentine hemorrhagic fever, Bolivian hemorrhagic fever, Sabiá-associated hemorrhagic fever, Venezuelan hemorrhagic fever) collapsed
Tularemia

This stuff should do the trick, I am going to spread them around today.

• Kills rats and mice effectively
  • Strongest single-feeding anticoagulant
  • Cleans out tough mouse infestations

imagebywidth.ms

Last edited:
Rodenticide

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodenticide
Rodenticides, colloquially rat poison, are pest control chemicals intended to kill rodents.

Rodenticides are controversial, due to secondary poisoning and their risks to children, pets and wildlife.

Single feed baits are chemicals sufficiently dangerous that the first dose is sufficient to kill.

Rodents are difficult to kill with poisons because their feeding habits reflect their place as scavengers. They will eat a small bit of something and wait, and if they do not get sick, they continue. An effective rodenticide must be tasteless and odorless in lethal concentrations, and have a delayed effect.
Read much more here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodenticide

Well all the other ones has been killed, but there is one that I choose to call Mustafa he is a Muslim mouse and he hates me and he defies me he is trying to out wit me and he is winning. I can't eat I can't sleep, I see him in my dreams. He seems to know my every move, I have to come up with a strategic plan to kill him, he is a Muslim terrorist I know he is. And he must be stopped before he makes it to the White House. So as you can see folks killing this last holdout mouse will be good for the country. I am getting ready to sandbag my kitchen and I am going out to get a plethora of hand grenades, and some mustard gas, this Muslim Terrorist mouse dies today. He won't eat the bait and he won't get on the conventional mouse trap or the sticky trap, he has feces all over the kitchen and on my desk, because he is a expert wire climber. He is doing some Mission Impossible stunts.
cf7fd87d190019effaef58504921d474.jpg

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back