Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please pray for me as im trying to enter into a new frontier in life

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Daniel in the Lions’ Den well I am dealing with it by not associating myself with them. Its toxic to my well being and if it's just running away from it, oh well. In a work environment, that is something that should be considered, so I focus on my work and not the women. It let's them know or should know, the reason I'm not talking to them because they see me as "eye candy". I can't understand it for them though. That's really the bottom line here. I will check that out what Paul says..

I feel like this is just repeating myself. I don't get it. Last week after i got extremely angry over stuff and potentially some prayers I didn't have to deal with these ladies too much at work.

But this week it's back to the regular with them hovering around me. To make it worse I gotta run one of the machines today. I get that sometimes you can't avoid dealing with this. But why do I keep getting put into these situations? Am I doing wrong for this to keep happening?

And I can tell some women are seemingly attracted to me for some reason, while others don't bother me. I just havent found much, of any answers let alone if I did try to interact with these women it just encourages their behavior even further.. theres a lot of issues with sexual harassment here, people just getting too comfortable..

At the point of finding a new job, the economy is sketchy right now so unless God were to lead me to a new job, I most likely have to stay put here for now.

Its just that I work around heavy machinery and can't really be dealing with women's lust. I pray that God places better people in place that will not affect my job, or God can provide something better. For the most part I do enjoy working here, but again the women here is just I don't get why it's happening. I have theories but it would mean I need to learn my own self control which I also struggle with which is why I can't interact with these particular women.

I feel like this is just repeating myself. I don't get it. Last week after i got extremely angry over stuff and potentially some prayers I didn't have to deal with these ladies too much at work.

But this week it's back to the regular with them hovering around me. To make it worse I gotta run one of the machines today. I get that sometimes you can't avoid dealing with this. But why do I keep getting put into these situations? Am I doing wrong for this to keep happening?

And I can tell some women are seemingly attracted to me for some reason, while others don't bother me. I just havent found much, of any answers let alone if I did try to interact with these women it just encourages their behavior even further.. theres a lot of issues with sexual harassment here, people just getting too comfortable..

At the point of finding a new job, the economy is sketchy right now so unless God were to lead me to a new job, I most likely have to stay put here for now.

Its just that I work around heavy machinery and can't really be dealing with women's lust. I pray that God places better people in place that will not affect my job, or God can provide something better. For the most part I do enjoy working here, but again the women here is just I don't get why it's happening. I have theories but it would mean I need to learn my own self control which I also struggle with which is why I can't interact with these particular women.
MayGodHeal, this is what I was trying to tell you. Most solutions imply avoiding the problem and provide peace up to a point. You have to stop running from the problem and face it. The best thing to do is to face the women in a way they don’t expect it, and show them that you can be better than they expect. (Standing up for yourself is better than running away and does not mean you have to stop fighting; it only shows them that the fight has a new face, one which they have not seen before.) Approaching them will take them by surprise, and any dare you take to approach them will show them that you are in charge of the relationship, while you will clear your mind of the idea that they are harassing you and think more clearly about how to continue. At this point however, it is necessary to show them you are taking charge.

Well my wheel bearing is getting louder, so I may have to replace it. Please pray for me on this as I need to know when to take it in. I should have called my mechanic earlier but it seems they're closed for today/good Friday.

Debating on whether I need to take it in on Monday.

Well my wheel bearing is getting louder, so I may have to replace it. Please pray for me on this as I need to know when to take it in. I should have called my mechanic earlier but it seems they're closed for today/good Friday.

Debating on whether I need to take it in on Monday.
Have you ever had a wheel bearing to fail while you were driving ? I have .

Got it in the shop, wheel bearings were so bad that the guy was trying to hear the other side and it was resonating on that side with his stethoscope. I did get almost 60,000 miles on it so its "not bad" (on the low range, you should be able to get at least 80,000-100,000). Driving it to the shop the bearings were just angry. They were about completely let go. They were able to fix the abs/wheel sensor issue somehow. Maybe the bad side was the actual problem? I don't know. I'll have to keep driving it to see.

Thought I was done with these women at work. One ended up going elsewhere but still tries to in my path. This other one is back to taking our parts at work and the past several shifts, especially yesterday I could barely breathe their energy was that strong. Its unclear what's going on but I did have a dream I was beating up on some woman then stopped telling me that "I shouldn't be so hard on these women".

They probably do struggle with lusting issues, but when you're making it my concern it's a problem that I can't really solve especially when its creating a toxic environment. At the present time I have to muddle through this but at the same time I keep praying God can keep these women from affecting me, because it's just too much for me especially when it's at work. If it was elsewhere it would be a different story. But both of these women I end up getting blasts of energy that just overwhelms me which is how I know they're attracted to me for whatever reason. Its just a toxic environment here. And yea talking to these women will enable them. I have dealt with this a few times and its harder to get out of the situation when they feel comfortable enough to start stalking you and this is already kind of happening. But again feelings is not enough for the company to do anything about it so I have no choice but to ignore them and yet they still have to do their part of the job which is all I have to do.

Whatever the reasons these women have some kind of issue where they're unable to see what they are doing. It is possible they don't realize which also they need prayers so they can see what they're doing is also wrong. I can't help them out any other than a prayer. But this is a nightmare that isnt ending. Some women who I don't even interact with now, leave me alone for the most part. Unfortunately it's not not with others.

Back