Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayers about my childhood abuse.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Severe pain can make you feel you are going crazy, but you are not.
If your medication is causing problems can they try a different one?

Still praying for you every morning. Let the Lord guide you. His ways are not always clear to us, humans but he is still in control. I pray that you find the solution soon, that your suffering is alleviated and you can be free from this pain. In Jesus name, Amen

Tessa my sister
Well, the good news is I found out how to get my sciatica under control - PRAISE GOD!!!
But... my anxiety is still there, but not as bad as it was.
Prayers would be so appreciated not just about my healing, but that I gain wisdom and growth from all this.
I'm not here much, as I am just trying to survive, as God's will is in my life painful right now.

God bless you, my sister.

Seasoned by Grace My Rabbi and Rebbetzen found (at the beginning of the Covid shutdown last year) a short course they went thru and it dealt with anxiety and several other things in their lives (and they have both been trained counselors for many years). My wife and I are part way thru and it is some hard work but fruitful. I can get you in touch with them if you like. PM me if interested.

They are currently taking a group thru on line.

Tessa my sister
Well, the good news is I found out how to get my sciatica under control - PRAISE GOD!!!
But... my anxiety is still there, but not as bad as it was.
Prayers would be so appreciated not just about my healing, but that I gain wisdom and growth from all this.
I'm not here much, as I am just trying to survive, as God's will is in my life painful right now.

God bless you, my sister.
It is great news that you have found a way to control that dreadful sciatica. Ths must be a big relief. Praise Theord.
Ate you on medication for the amxiety? I find listening to hymns and other relaxing music a great help.
I haven't stopped praying for you dear brother. Thank you for the update. Please keep me informed.
God Bless

It is great news that you have found a way to control that dreadful sciatica. Ths must be a big relief. Praise Theord.
Ate you on medication for the amxiety? I find listening to hymns and other relaxing music a great help.
I haven't stopped praying for you dear brother. Thank you for the update. Please keep me informed.
God Bless
Hi, Tessa my sister.
Thank you so much for your prayers - they are helping. Anxiety is much less also, but I'm still pretty uncomfortable.
Yes, I have been on medication for 15 years, and in the middle of all this, my doctor is changing my meds, because more and more doctors don't like my medication, and they tell me what they're changing me to is a lot safer and more effective medication.
What I'm going through is a family trait, and is genetic through 4 generations, including my oldest son.

The Holy Spirit lead me to this verse yesterday, which gives me, even more, hope in Him, as I move through this process with my Lord, and is my new "Go to verse."

1 Peter 5:10​

10 "And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm, and steadfast."​

I thank God for this promise. I'm excited to see where God takes my life. Everything in that verse is what I need.​

God bless you for your prayers and support.​

Seasoned by God's Grace​

Tessa My dear sister
I am beyond miserable the last few days, and no one seems to know how to help me.
My heart goes out to you
Seasoned by Grace
My dear brother The Lotd will carry you through all this. He knows the depth of your suffering. Cling on to Him with all your strength. He will never forsake you. The sun will shine again for you, even though it may feel it will never end. It will end. Do not be discouraged.
Do you stoll like to go out walking and talking to the people you meet? You used to enjoy that and made some nice friends. You heard people who will make you smile and laugh. Then you can think about it when you go home.

Think of all thimgs beautiful and holy. Think of the amazing live God has for you. Sing to Him. Then ask for His help.
Praying for you .

Tessa my dear sister.
Your support is amazing. Thank you so much.
I got in to see a doctor this morning at my health clinic and a nurse who both specializes in what I'm dealing with.
Men a lot of times who are single don't eat well, and at my age there are certain nutrient we need and take supplements to get them for strong mental health - Vitamin B complex is a biggy - WHO KNEW.
This could help my oldest boy also, as he has depression issues, and doesn't eat well either, and vitamin b-complex is taken for depression also. Mental health issues are genetic in my family. My boy is 4th generation for mental health issues. So I got it, anxiety, from both ways, genetic and abuse.

The doctor and nurse both said they see what I'm dealing with a lot, and they know they can help me.

Yes, I have been walking, but fall is setting in with colder, cloudier days, with some being pretty rainy here in Oregon.
Besides without hardly any sleep at night, I'm pretty exhausted all day.

Thank you for your support my sister. May God bless you richly for your prayers.
Seasoned by God's Grace.

Last edited:
Still praying for you every morning. Let the Lord guide you. His ways are not always clear to us, humans but he is still in control. I pray that you find the solution soon, that your suffering is alleviated and you can be free from this pain. In Jesus name, Amen
Marianne333
Thank you so much for your prayers.
I apologize for not getting back sooner. Please forgive me.
I am trying to survive this trial in my life.
God will overcome!!

God bless you sister for your prayers.
Seasoned by Grace

Tessa my dear sister.
Your support is amazing. Thank you so much.
I got in to see a doctor this morning at my health clinic and a nurse who both specializes in what I'm dealing with.
Men a lot of times who are single don't eat well, and at my age there are certain nutrient we need and take supplements to get them for strong mental health - Vitamin B complex is a biggy - WHO KNEW.
This could help my oldest boy also, as he has depression issues, and doesn't eat well either, and vitamin b-complex is taken for depression also. Mental health issues are genetic in my family. My boy is 4th generation for mental health issues. So I got it, anxiety, from both ways, genetic and abuse.

The doctor and nurse both said they see what I'm dealing with a lot, and they know they can help me.

Yes, I have been walking, but fall is setting in with colder, cloudier days, with some being pretty rainy here in Oregon.
Besides without hardly any sleep at night, I'm pretty exhausted all day.

Thank you for your support my sister. May God bless you richly for your prayers.
Seasoned by God's Grace.
Seasoned by Grace This sounds very hopeful. I agree with the supplements. Also if you do not rat much meat B12 is very important but that will be in your B complex anyhow.
Talking about rain, I live in rainy Manchester. Famous for rain :lol
It is pouring down now.
When do you go back to the clinic?

Tessa
Monday I go back to see my regular doctor, and I'm going to try to get in today for a pain shot.
They told me yesterday to do that if needed.
Thank you for your ongoing support and kindness, as I look forward to your posts.

God bless you sister for being an example of true Godly Love and support.
Seasoned by Grace

I hope you have been doing okay Seasoned. How have you been feeling?
My dear Sister in Christ.
Anxiety and sciatica are both getting more under control and
life seems to be getting a little closer to normal.
CLOSER - not there yet, but definitely getting better.
Thank you so much for your prayers, and continued prayer would be so much appreciated.
Like I said, I am closer but not there YET.

God bless you greatly and richly.
Seasoned by Grace

Sounds like you have a good doctor Seasoned by Grace Hoping you get in today. Pain is no fun.
Praying for you dear brother and friend.
Tessa my sister in Christ.
I have a team of doctors now, caring for me, and God is using them mightly to help me move forward.
As I mentioned to SISTER in the post above, I am doing much better, but everything takes time, so I am much closer to being back to normal, but still have a ways to go.
Thank you for your support in your ongoing prayers, and posts on the forum. So much appreciated.
God has been so amazing in surrounding me with the best care. I am amazed by the team of doctors caring for me, and giving me their best care possible with such kindness.

May God continue to bless you, and keep you safe
Seasoned by HIS Grace

My parents were abused themselves, and didn't want kids, but then I came along.
Needless to say, they messed up some area's of my life, and I guess it's time to deal
with the fears I have periodically, that flair up, and I have no way to deal with them, but call out to the Lord, and study verses about fear, and pray a lot, and speak those verses to God.
Fear has always been a constant companion, along with nightmares, but I guess God wants me to deal with it once and for all now.
We all have issues and this is a big one for me.
Please pray for me and put me in God's hands.
The anxiety I'm experiencing is pretty harsh.

In God's loving care for you all.
Seasoned by Grace
Psalm 27:10, "When my father and mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up."

It will take time to heal, but God is guiding you even if you don't feel him!

I pray for your healing, and that the sunlight of God's Spirit touch your heart!

Psalm 27:10, "When my father and mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up."

It will take time to heal, but God is guiding you even if you don't feel him!

I pray for your healing, and that the sunlight of God's Spirit touch your heart!

believer2020
What beautiful words to bless me with.
I am truly privileged to have had you speak those words of blessing over me.

May you be blessed immeasurably for your kindness.
Seasoned bt Gods Grace

Seasoned by Grace
There are tears of happiness for you in my eyes. Thanking God fif Hisobe and faithfulness towards you dear brother. We have an amazing God.
We so have a great prayer group on the forum.
Will still be praying. Thank you for letting us know.
Christian love as always.

Back